Thread: Chelsea Clinton Buying $10 Million NYC Apartment

Chelsea Clinton Buying $10 Million NYC Apartment

File under: It's a wonderful world for children of elitists and crooked politicians,

Chelsea Clinton is buying a $10.5 million spread right across the street from Madison Square Park, reports NyPo. The apartment is 5,000 square feet and is located in the Whitman.

The unit at 21 E. 26th St. is four bedrooms, with 6 1/2 bathrooms, and the family room has a full view of the park.

The five-story building has one apartment per floor, and a key-locked elevator.

Chelsea, 33, and her husband Marc Mezvinsky, 35, according to NyPo, “live in the neighborhood and found the building on their own while out walking.”
    http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...llion-nyc.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Drug money.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pretty pathetic that's all you get for $10 million.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I found a kitten like that once.

The things people waste their money on.

Guess I'm merely a dumb spartan prole.

I can only dream about what I would do with that much dough. I've learned not to need much. I think I would start a community homeschool for Children, and fill it with the best and brightest tutors. The curriculum would be: Latin, Logic, Greek, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Krav Maga, and free study. My staff would include two fire teams (8?) composed of (I would say ex, but they say once and always) Marines just in case some nutcase got uppity, they would be instructed to involve themselves only in situations where death is imminent, and in such cases would be instructed not to capture said gunman but to kill. Parents would be free to pick which courses their children would partake in, the Children would be free to decline whatever they did not enjoy. There would be no grades, only effort.
    Best of luck in life.

Ha! Drudge just linked to this! That's the 2nd time in 3 days! It pays to send him stuff!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Pretty pathetic that's all you get for $10 million.
    I could buy a 2,000 acre estate with that kind of money and still have plenty left over.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    I can only dream about what I would do with that much dough.
    Me too, and NONE of it involves being any where near NYC.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Me too, and NONE of it involves being any where near NYC.
    Ain't that the truth.
    Best of luck in life.

6 1/2 bathrooms
    incontinence?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    incontinence?
    Some people prefer snorting their line of coke in the bathroom.

Definitely good for her. Before you jump to the conclusion daddy is buying her this, remember that she married a rich investment banker a few years ago and they are probably buying this condo together.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Definitely good for her. Before you jump to the conclusion daddy is buying her this, remember that she married a rich investment banker a few years ago and they are probably buying this condo together.
    the investment banker hubby probably has access to FED funds

so it's all a scam.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Drug money.
    No $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Well connected ruling class is well connected.