Thread: Tom Davis encouragement BOMB!

Tom Davis encouragement BOMB!

Let's give Tom Davis encouragement to run against Lindsey Graham! Post on his Facebook and Twitter pages!

http://www.facebook.com/TomDavisSC

https://twitter.com/senatortomdavis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Done and done. Get in on this yall! Maybe he'll make up his mind tonight to start the week off right. This would undoubtedly keep Rand's name popping as well as the negativity about LG. Heck, LG might go arrogant bat$#@! on this and say something else stupid that we could hang him with.

I was tweeting this last night, and I definitely think we should keep on it. Lee Bright seems great but I don't know him as well, in part just because he isn't as active on social media, I'm sure. But the fact is the enthusiasm Davis would get is a definite strength in taking down Graham.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I did it last week during the #standwithrand trend. I'll support the first to declare (between Bright and Davis).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I did it last week during the #standwithrand trend. I'll support the first to declare (between Bright and Davis).
    Would they run against each other (Bright and Davis)? Because that would be really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoa View Post
    Would they run against each other (Bright and Davis)? Because that would be really bad.
    I don't think so, they work together closely. Davis WOULD have had first dibs I think, but since he had said he wasn't going to do it, Bright may have taken some steps and relied on that. That may be part of what needs working out.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I don't think so, they work together closely. Davis WOULD have had first dibs I think, but since he had said he wasn't going to do it, Bright may have taken some steps and relied on that. That may be part of what needs working out.
    Ok. Thanks. I just hope they are talking because Graham would like nothing more than two liberty candidates fighting each other.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would be in for some donations to Davis. I think he would have the best chance to unseat Graham. He could thread the conservative / liberty factions together very well.

We need him to run against Graham. Why do you think he said he doesn't want to? Because he thinks he'll lose?

Heck I won't have much going that year with elections ... I'd be down for doing some phone banking or something. Shoot I bet he could even get Sarah Palin's endorsement, she would probably like both the candidate and the attention it would bring.

Remember how Richard Lugar couldn't be beaten? He had his butt handed to him. I worked the polls for Ron Paul on that primary day (and was running for delegate) and it was obvious people in Indiana were sick and tired or Lugar and enthusiastically showing up to the polls (when they wouldn't have otherwise) to vote against him.
    People were practically rejoicing Lugar was gone at the Indiana GOP convention even.

(Luckily I think Davis can keep his foot out of his mouth better than Mourdock and win the general as well.)

Lets wait till we see some more polls. I'm sure that's what he's waiting for too. Back in December PPP found Graham was really strong and beat Davis like 70 - 13

Read an article the other day saying Lee Bright was the most obvious choice. Did he say anything to make others believe this?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Read an article the other day saying Lee Bright was the most obvious choice. Did he say anything to make others believe this?
    I think he said he might consider it or hadn't fully ruled it out at one point and Davis HAD ruled it out at one point. But now it looks like maybe Davis is changing his mind. Obviously, only one of them should run.

Please LIKE this page as well!! Let's convince Tom to run, he is our best chance of defeating the RINO Graham!!

https://www.facebook.com/tomdavis2014?ref=ts&fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by Krzysztof Lesiak View Post
    Please LIKE this page as well!! Let's convince Tom to run, he is our best chance of defeating the RINO Graham!!

https://www.facebook.com/tomdavis2014?ref=ts&fref=ts
    Unfortunately they went dormant.

FITSnews which is in SC prefer Davis... I hope they make a decision soon and one of them runs. We cannot split the vote and let Lindsey in with 30 odd percent split vote! Disaster!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's one to spread around:

Done

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    But now it looks like maybe Davis is changing his mind.
    What makes you say that? Has Davis hinted in some way that he might still be interested?
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 03-10-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Done.

Looks like quite a few people have hopped on the encouragement bomb bandwagon. It would be great to see Graham get booted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Done

What makes you say that? Has Davis hinted in some way that he might still be interested?
    A blog said he may be reconsidering it. I thought he might be myself when he started tweeting pot shots at Lindsay Graham again. He had stopped that, lately.