Thread: Matt McCall (R) to Primary RINO Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX 21) in 2014!

Matt McCall (R) to Primary RINO Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX 21) in 2014!

Go to his website and read his letter:

http://votemattmccall.com/

https://twitter.com/VoteMattMcCall

Matt McCall ‏@VoteMattMcCall
    It is time to #unseatlamar for #SOPA and for way too much #governmentspending We have the momentum with #StandwithRand #TCOT will do this
    It has been an honor to #StandWithRand!
    We must #stayawakewithrand @repjustinamash @tedcruz all night long! #standwithrand
    @dodgestory The Internet is the only true media source left and we must protect it
    #DHS has purchased 2,700 tanks for domestic use. All I have to say is #Liberyisrising and the #Revolution can't be stopped. #ideas
    Thoughts? Opinions? Does he seem like someone to support?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure whether we have the means to primary 2 sitting Senators atm despite the guy sounding good.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    I'm not sure whether we have the means to primary 2 sitting Senators atm despite the guy sounding good.
    Lamar Smith isn't a senator. He's a member of the House of Representatives.

Guys don't forget that Ron Paul has endorsed Lamar Smith and there needs to be more leaders in Washington who adopt his style of governing.

Has Matt McCall read The Revolution: A Manifesto and End the Fed like Rep. Smith?

(sarcasm)

Dear Fellow Texan,

As you know, America faces tremendous problems. I have dedicated my career to fight for solutions, but I need friends in Congress who will help and work with me in these critical times.

That is why I am grateful for the friendship of Congressman Lamar Smith. Lamar Smith is a thoughtful, intelligent leader who keeps his door open to me and is always willing to listen. As the ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, Rep. Smith's word carries a lot of weight on Capitol Hill and I am glad to see he fights to take principled stands on important issues like Healthcare and Cap and Trade.

Congressman Smith made a point of reading both of my recent books, The Revolution: A Manifesto and End the Fed and I enjoyed our discussion. True intellectual exchange has become all too rare in Washington and I appreciated his effort.

Lamar is also one of the true gentlemen in Congress. I value Congressman Smith's thoughtful approach and consider him a true friend. If more leaders in Washington adopted his style of governing, I know we could break down a lot of barriers.

I am proud of my friendship with Lamar Smith. I hope you will consider supporting him in his bid for re-election.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

http://www.dailypaul.com/121785/ron-...xas-incumbents
    Last edited by qh4dotcom; 03-09-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Because someone got Paul's endorsement doesn't make them perfect. Not saying you're saying that, though. Paul also endorsed Kerry Bentivolio, but look how some people on here have turned on him based on his votes.

I would like to see Sheriff Richard Mack challenge him again IF Ron Paul and his supporters help him this time.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I would like to see Sheriff Richard Mack challenge him again IF Ron Paul and his supporters help him this time.
    Sheriff Mack sold out and endorsed Romney like Rand.

But yes, I'll give him a free pass on that and would like to see him challenge Smith again....nobody's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Sheriff Mack sold out and endorsed Romney like Rand.

But yes, I'll give him a free pass on that and would like to see him challenge Smith again....nobody's perfect.
    If you watched his explanation it was clear he was not bought off. It was a bad vs. horrible choice made. Whether you agree with that method of voting it is not the same as selling out. Mack is a man of integrity who has been promoting constitutional sheriffs and peace officers, gun rights, and ending the war on drugs for years.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoa View Post
    Heh, for some reason Lamar led me to think Alexander. comment retracted

Quote Originally Posted by Spoa View Post
    dupe

Submit Lamar Smith to be targeted by the Club For Growth here: https://www.primarymycongressman.com...y-congressman/

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    If you watched his explanation it was clear he was not bought off. It was a bad vs. horrible choice made. Whether you agree with that method of voting it is not the same as selling out. Mack is a man of integrity who has been promoting constitutional sheriffs and peace officers, gun rights, and ending the war on drugs for years.
    Ok, I'll concede he didn't sell out....but a man of integrity should not have been endorsing Romney.

It was a useless endorsement....his endorsement had zero chance of swinging the election.

If you can't swing the election, then it makes no sense to look bad endorsing a bad candidate and compromise your integrity and principles.

Romney is a certified gun grabber who passed an assault weapons ban in MA....the last person pro-gun rights Sheriff Mack should have been endorsing is a certified gun grabber.

Yeah, but endorsing a candidate keeps you in favor with the local party, which is vital if contemplating any future run. I live near an overwhlemingly DEMOCRATIC city and a couple precinct workers that were Democrats endorsed Romney and have been essentially kicked out of the party, same with those endorsing a different candidate in a nonpartisan judicial race. A little different than president, sure, but just because Ron had some latitude, it doesn't mean that anyone from the top all the way down can expect to get away with not endorsing.

Hey guys, I just created my account so I could reply to this thread I'm working on Mr.Mccalls Campaign against Lamar Smith. The Campaign Manager is a former YAL State Chair. Both him and Matt Mccall both worked on Ron's Campaign. If you are interested in working or helping with Mr.Mccalls campaign Just please Email me.

Hey Archer, welcome to RPF.

Thank you. Still trying to figure the site out. I know most everyone in my area and can already tell who they are simply by what they say and post. haha, this place is like the source of our movement. Texas, has quite a few candidates rearing to go up and down the ballot. From all over the state from what I hear.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But Lamar Smith is endorsed by Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by libertylover512
    I received an email from Dr. Ron Paul which concluded by him asking me to consider supporting Lamar Smith in his bid for re-election.....

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    Thank you. Still trying to figure the site out. I know most everyone in my area and can already tell who they are simply by what they say and post. haha, this place is like the source of our movement. Texas, has quite a few candidates rearing to go up and down the ballot. From all over the state from what I hear.
    Welcome. Keep us updated about news on the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    Hey guys, I just created my account so I could reply to this thread I'm working on Mr.Mccalls Campaign against Lamar Smith. The Campaign Manager is a former YAL State Chair. Both him and Matt Mccall both worked on Ron's Campaign. If you are interested in working or helping with Mr.Mccalls campaign Just please Email me.
    Truckin Mike might be interested, just send him a private message:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member....90-TruckinMike

Will do guys. We're really going to try and push this SOPA thing and reach out to all the other communities like Google, Ebay, Wikipedia, Reddit. and all those sites that vehemently opposed SOPA.

Matt McCall 2014

Hello All,

I am Chase Mitchell. I am Matt's Campaign Manager and I was an intern for Dr. Paul my last year at Angelo State University in San Angelo Texas. We have been campaigning very hard already, and we need all the support we can get to unseat Mr. Smith. I will link my facebook account to verify my record. Thanks for who ever started this page!!! Look forward to speaking with all of you!! Thanks again! My facebook link was denied! Maybe after my third post.

For Liberty

Chase Mitchell

Thoughts? Opinions? Does he seem like someone to support?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by cmitchellangelo View Post
    Hello All,

I am Chase Mitchell. I am Matt's Campaign Manager and I was an intern for Dr. Paul my last year at Angelo State University in San Angelo Texas. We have been campaigning very hard already, and we need all the support we can get to unseat Mr. Smith. I will link my facebook account to verify my record. Thanks for who ever started this page!!! Look forward to speaking with all of you!! Thanks again! My facebook link was denied! Maybe after my third post.

For Liberty

Chase Mitchell

Thoughts? Opinions? Does he seem like someone to support?
    [/QUOTE]

Welcome. Keep us updated about this race. I really want to unseat Lamar Smith in 2014. He is on my RINO list of those who must go!

We already have 64% of Lamar Smith's hometown PCT Chairs!!!!

Welcome. Keep us updated about this race. I really want to unseat Lamar Smith in 2014. He is on my RINO list of those who must go![/QUOTE]

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Welcome. Keep us updated about this race. I really want to unseat Lamar Smith in 2014. He is on my RINO list of those who must go!
    [/QUOTE]

That's great news!

See if you can get Sheriff Mack and Richard Morgan to help you. They both ran last time against Smith and probably have some campaign infrastructure still in place.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe