Thread: $29 for the Concealed Carry Academy Online Course (70% off)

$29 for the Concealed Carry Academy Online Course (70% off)

I think it's about to expire - maybe noone here will be able to read it by then:
    http://slickdeals.net/f/5893634-29-f...-Course-70-off
    Deal Overview
    The online course fulfills the training requirements for Virginia and Arizona. Combined, these two permits allow you to carry concealed in up to 36 states

ConcealedCarryAcademy.com

This course consists of a training video that is less than 90 minutes long, and is followed by a simple 20-question quiz. Although 99% of people pass the quiz on their first try, those who don't, get to take the quiz again for free.

Once the video and quiz are completed, you'll be emailed your training certificates for both Virginia and Arizona.

Included with the course:
    * Free copy of my book, The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry: Confessions of a Former CIA Officer
    * Free 108-Point Home Security Checklist:
    * Free Defensive Pistol targets to help you become a better shooter
    * Special Report: 30-Day Urban Survival Guide: What you need to know to be self-sufficient for 30 days.
    * Special Report: Simple Home Defense Secrets That Could Save Your Life.
    * Special Report: 7 Ways to Keep Your Family Safer This Year
    * Free Expert Witness Voucher, where I will be an expert witness in your case for free if you ever have to use a gun to defend yourself.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

my wife did this a couple years back. Easy way to start the process.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I guess I just have a problem getting a permit, for what is a right... but I digress.

Still a great offer, especially if you don't live in those states.. I wouldnt get a 'permit' in the state you live in for privacy reasons.

Do AZ and VA grant CCWs to non-residents? I know at least a few states do not.

It looks like it expired. I was going to tweet it.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

i was going to do the CC permit until i saw i had to give finger prints to the fbi.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler