Thread: Granny Warriors are terrorists.

Exclamation Granny Warriors are terrorists.

Worthy of a drone strike.

So says SPLC anyways.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/05/us/spl...html?hpt=ju_c2

For example a North Carolina-based group calling itself "Granny Warriors" appears on the SPLC list of active "patriots."

But founder Linda Hunnicutt says her organization is harmless.

"I am deadly!" she joked. "I'm 74 years old. I have COPD. I have congestive heart failure. I'm sewing a quilt."

Hunnicutt acknowledges she's no friend of the federal government, but, she wishes no harm on anyone.

"All these people that want to bomb places and kill children, come on," she said. "Who would be in sympathy with them?"

Hunnicutt said she and her group just want Uncle Sam to leave them alone. When Granny Warriors showed up on the SPLC list, Hunnicutt said she wasn't surprised. But it made her wonder, "Is this all they have to do?"

Nonetheless, Hunnicutt's thankful to be on the list because she said it increases her group's notoriety.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SPLC should be on their own terrorist list.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    SPLC should be on their own terrorist list.
    Let's see. The only thing about Granny Warriors that scares me is I'm afraid to send them any money.

I'm also afraid to send SPLC any money.

Ergo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I disagree-granny's can be quite dangerous. Mine was 72 when she just about knocked my 16 yr old ass out one day for accidentally swearing at the dinner table. She's 92 now, and still dangerous to those with foul mouths. Just saying, you gotta watch these grannys, man..
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

She trains monkeys to be terrorists.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

But she might just, maybe could would be a threat if the opportunity arose. Meh, Due Process is a luxury one cannot be afforded in battle.

Hopefully people wake up to John McCain trying to imply America is a battlefield. Or the vague language of them not ruling out drone strikes. Or rather, changing the common precedent of what could be considered an imminent threat. This is why we have the Bill of Rights.

But she might just, maybe could would be a threat if the opportunity arose. Meh, Due Process is a luxury one cannot be afforded in battle.

Hopefully people wake up to John McCain trying to imply America is a battlefield. Or the vague language of them not ruling out drone strikes. Or rather, changing the common precedent of what could be considered an imminent threat. This is why we have the Bill of Rights. Hell, why we have the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    She trains monkeys to be terrorists.
    Yep, I figured the monkey was involved in this somehow.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haven't had a double post in a couple months.

DP

ETA: Lmao. $#@! it. It won't let me edit my double post above. [keeps making new posts instead of editing the DP]
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 03-07-2013 at 02:42 PM.

They have an infidel monkey, but he's sick.

And the Granny mobile needs a new transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    They have an infidel monkey, but he's sick.

And the Granny mobile needs a new transmission.
    The SPLC should really be ashamed of themselves. What a $#@!ing joke.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Well as long as they don't drive to Mexico or Canada they should be safe. (Obama claims the right to kill Americans without due process...but only if they're not on U.S. soil).
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That article is a joke, and the SPLC are an even bigger joke. Give me a break. Experts warning of a wave of "anti-government violence"? What about the wave of violence and finger pointing at the American people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    That article is a joke, and the SPLC are an even bigger joke. Give me a break. Experts warning of a wave of "anti-government violence"? What about the wave of violence and finger pointing at the American people?
    Here's a few timeless quotes:
    Hunnicutt acknowledges she's no friend of the federal government, but, she wishes no harm on anyone.

"All these people that want to bomb places and kill children, come on," she said. "Who would be in sympathy with them?"

Hunnicutt said she and her group just want Uncle Sam to leave them alone. When Granny Warriors showed up on the SPLC list, Hunnicutt said she wasn't surprised. But it made her wonder, "Is this all they have to do?"
    Yes Mrs. Hunnicutt, that's all they have to do.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 03-07-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Just try me bitch
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've always loved the FAL.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    Just try me bitch
    LOL
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

SPLC is a terrorist aligned hate group

Cursed terrorist grannies.... Sheesh... our government is really getting to be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Yes Mrs. Hunnicutt, that's all they have to do.
    And believe it or not, it pays them incredibly well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

The SPLC exposed - Southern Poverty Law Center - Morris Dees and hate crimes

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has been rated "poor" by Charity Navigator, stating that net assets were $152 million.
    From the article Southern Poverty Law Center's Lucrative 'Hate Group' Label:
    ...The most damning quotes about Dees and the SPLC all come from former associates on the political left.

...As the SPLC publicizes the names of ever more hate groups to "raise awareness" of intolerance and to tap into ever new sources of funds, its donors should keep in mind a genuine larger truth. Heightened awareness has never by itself helped the actual victims of anything, anywhere, at any time. At best, it is entirely self-referential. At its worst, it serves as a useful ploy to make a donor who hasn't done much in the way of due diligence about an organization's finances feel good about sending money to what appears to be a righteous cause....

From the article King of the Hate Business:
    The sun is dipping low in the evening sky over the Republican Party as the Other Leading Brand... It's also horrible news for people who raise money and make money selling the notion there's a right resurgence out there in the hinterland with massed legions of haters, ready to march down Main Street draped in Klan robes, a copy of "Mein Kampf" tucked under one arm and a Bible under the other.

What is the arch-salesman of hate mongering, Mr. Morris Dees of the Southern Poverty Law Center, going to do now?...

Dees and his hate-seekers scour the landscape for hate like the arms manufacturers inventing new threats and for the same reason: It's their staple.

From the article When a hate crime is something to love:
    ...Morris Dees [founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center] won a judgment for a black woman whose son was killed by Klansmen. She received $51,875 as settlement. Mr. Dees, according to an investigation by the Montgomery Advertiser, pulled in $9 million from fund-raising solicitation letters that featured a particularly gruesome photograph of the grieving mother's son. Mr. Dees, who pays himself an annual salary of $275,000, offered the grieving mother none of the $9 million her son's death made for him.

Mr. Dees, in fact, earns - or is paid, which is not necessarily the same thing - more than nearly any officer of other advocacy groups surveyed by the National Journal, more than the chairmen of the ACLU, the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and the Children's Defense Fund.

"You are a fraud and a con man," Stephen Bright, director of the Southern Center for Human Rights, which actually takes on dozens of death-penalty appeals for poor blacks every year, once told him. "You spend so much, accomplish so little, and promote yourself so shamelessly."...

White guilt can be manipulated with black pain, but it has to be done carefully. It's a sordid scam. Some people would call what Morris Dees does a hate crime, but it's a living, and a very good one.

From the article Lump of Coal:
    ... human nature being what it is, there always seems to be a lump of coal lurking among the sugarplums. We were reminded of this unpleasant fact again by a Journal reader in Arlington who considered making a contribution to the Southern Poverty Law Center, listed as No. 0454 in the Combined Federal Campaign...

In fact, unknown to most CFC donors, the tax-exempt SPLC flunked an audit by the Arlington-based Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance, which requires that "a reasonable percentage, at least 50 percent of total income from all sources, should be applied to programs and activities directly related to the purposes for which the organization exists."

...SPLC...spent 89 percent of its total income on fund-raising and administrative costs...

Granted, administrative costs tend to run high when executive salaries are in the six-figure range. For example,... Morris Dees, SPLC's chief trial lawyer, pulls down a cool $280,699...

... give your hard-earned dollars to a real charity, not a bunch of slick, parasitic hucksters who live high on the hog by raising money on behalf of needy people who never see a dime of it.

From the article The Church of Morris Dees:
    In 1986, the center's entire legal staff quit in protest of Dees's refusal to address issues--such as homelessness, voter registration, and affirmative action--that they considered far more pertinent to poor minorities, if far less marketable to affluent benefactors, than fighting the KKK. Another lawyer, Gloria Browne, who resigned a few years later, told reporters that the center's programs were calculated to cash in on "black pain and white guilt."

From the article Racial Racketeering for Fun and Profit: The Southern Poverty Law Center Scam:
    There have never been any left-wing groups on the SPLC’s lengthy list of "hate groups." It’s "Hate Watch" Web site clearly states that it is supposedly "Keeping and Eye on the Radical Right." There is no mention of the Radical Left, such as the organizations the SPLC’s board members all have founded or belong to and associate with. When pressed, the professional political haters at the SPLC will admit, as Mark Potok, author of the laughingly-named "Intelligence Report" did, that his "hate group" list is "all about ideology," as Menzies writes.

Significant revenue can be generated from peddling hate, and the SPLC knows how to rake it in. Here's their complete Form 990 as required by IRS for tax-exempt non-profit orgs (here's a snapshot of salaries from the form). It includes a list of the schools and local governments that have signed on to disseminate their hate ("tolerance") propaganda. Total salaries exceed $4.5 million.

HATE & SLANDER FOR PROFIT:
    h ttp://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/hateandslanderforprofit/hate-and-slander-for-profit-diggers-realm.pdf

http://h ttp://thesocialcontract.com...splc_info.html
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    I disagree-granny's can be quite dangerous. Mine was 72 when she just about knocked my 16 yr old ass out one day for accidentally swearing at the dinner table. She's 92 now, and still dangerous to those with foul mouths. Just saying, you gotta watch these grannys, man..
    Yes, wooden spoons should be banned immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I've always loved the FAL.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kcchiefs6465 again.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
    Just try me bitch
    What the hell are those ? Dirty cuban commies ?

Granny Warriors. Wow - its been a long time....

eta: Linda passed in 2014. RIP Liberty Granny.
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-14-2017 at 10:36 PM.