Thread: Senator Moran join Rand Paul in his opposition against drone strikes on U.S. citizens.

Senator Moran join Rand Paul in his opposition against drone strikes on U.S. citizens.

I called his Washington, D.C. office and shared the following, paraphrased, message:

"Hello, my name is Philip Foster and I am a veteran of Iraq which makes me a rightwing extremist according to the Department of Homeland Security under the leadership of Janet Napolitano. I am calling to give my support for Senator Moran's opposition against the use of drone strikes against U.S. citizens without due process. I would like you to know that I will vote for Senator Moran again."

In truth, I've had a few beers, so my comments weren't exactly the same, but I'm not drunk and wasn't slurring, but that was the jist of my voicemail message.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post

I called his Washington, D.C. office and shared the following, paraphrased, message:

"Hello, my name is Philip Foster and I am a veteran of Iraq which makes me a rightwing extremist according to the Department of Homeland Security under the leadership of Janet Napolitano. I am calling to give my support for Senator Moran's opposition against the use of drone strikes against U.S. citizens without due process. I would like you to know that I will vote for Senator Moran again."

In truth, I've had a few beers, so my comments weren't exactly the same, but I'm not drunk and wasn't slurring, but that was the jist of my voicemail message.
    I wish this were enough for me to consider voting for Moran... but he has consistently voted with the neo-cons on nearly every major liberty issue. Roberts is about the same.