Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R A N D P A U L !!!!!

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +

"WE have it within our power to begin the world over again." - Thomas Paine

I'm ready to be back on the battlefield again. Bring 'em on. For liberty ... with all my brothers and sisters!

"Both Left and Right are reactionary and authoritarian. That is to say, both are political. They seek only to revise current methods of acquiring and wielding political power. Radical and revolutionary movements seek not to revise but to revoke. The target of revocation should be obvious. The target is politics itself." - Karl Hess from The Death of Politics

He's slay'n 'em
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

+

+

+

rand all the way.. i expect to put in as much as i did to ron paul in 08 at the bare minimum
    Last edited by jtstellar; 07-11-2013 at 11:33 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    coooooooooooooooooooooooooool

RP 2012

That is all

+

Our Paul who art in the Senate
    Hallowed be thy name.
    Thy presidency come
    Thy will be done
    on earth, as it is in Galt's Gulch.
    Give us this day our audit of the Fed
    and reduce the federal debt
    as we have not forgiven our debtors.
    And lead us not into foreign wars
    but deliver us from Keynesianism.

Amen

+

+

+

+

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +

media spins it win for Walker (2nd) and Bush (5th) but Judge Janine just compared Rand's fan base to Obama's, in a good way.

Proudly supporting the 2015 CPAC winner, Rand Paul! Like A Boss.

The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Correct spelling?

check!

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    media spins it win for Walker (2nd) and Bush (5th) but Judge Janine just compared Rand's fan base to Obama's, in a good way.
    Like I said in another post I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if team Bush used their resources to bus people in for Walker. Bush and the MSM has to come up with an anti Bush candidate that is not Rand Paul. If they fail to do this and they rally behind Paul, the election is over for Bush. We've done seen this tactic used when they pumped up Santorum as the anti Romney candidate. They did this by using a fake ass cnn poll.. Which essentially means they'll do anything and everything to make damn sure Bush is the nominee.

Knowing this, I think Team Rand/the Grassroots really needs a game plan in trying to ensure that Rand is viewed as the anti Bush candidate. And really if you think about it, if Rand can do that with his already existing support that could very well be the ball game. I really hope the campaign/grassroots can figure out a game plan on how to achieve this in a delicate manner. I'm sure team Bush/MSM is hoping that Rand does this by simply attacking Walker which will then be used against Rand by Bush n company by causing his supporters to hate Rand and vote for Bush simply out of spite. That's the only way Bush can win, deceit, lies, and spin. And we know they'll do anything and everything possible to achieve this for Bush. Hell, the media really wasn't all that crazy about Romney, but still made damn sure Santorum was the anti Romney candidate rather than Paul simply because if that became Ron then it could have been a knock out. Bush being a Bush, you know they'll not only be an extension of Bush's campaign team, but will also create, distort, and manipulate reality in every way possible to make damn sure Bush is the nominee. So we might as well go ahead and expect another "surging" candidate in Iowa about 2 weeks before the election, in fact COUNT on it! Knowing this, what can the grassroots/campaign do to counter this? In reality, it's honesty disturbing seeing how they took a poor candidate like Santorum who was polling in single digits two weeks before the Iowa election to gathering around 24% on election night. I'd say count on another torpedo like this happening again. The question is can Rand counter the lighting preventing it from striking twice?
    Last edited by rich34; 03-01-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Like I said in another post I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if team Bush used their resources to bus people in for Walker. Bush and the MSM has to come up with an anti Bush candidate that is not Rand Paul. If they fail to do this and they rally behind Paul, the election is over for Bush. I'd say count on another torpedo like this happening again. The question is can Rand counter the lighting preventing it from striking twice?
    Coming out the gun as The Anti-Oligarchy, 1 Party Dual-Branched Statist Establishment-Pro-Liberty, Constitutional, Peace & Freedom Candidate using new tactics and new positions for a Republican to grow the party to include constituents who haven't voted Republican in over 25 years is a good way to start off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12