Thread: Sarah Palin has gone primal

Sarah Palin has gone primal

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin is writing a fitness book where she'll detail her age-defying diet and workout secrets.

Palin made the surprise revelation to People in response to questions over her shocking recent weight loss. Sarah, 48, raised eyebrows after sporting a dramatically thinner figure in Los Angeles on Oct 8.

"Our family is writing a book on fitness and self-discipline focusing on where we get our energy and balance as we still eat our beloved homemade comfort foods," said Palin, who didn't say whether she has a book contract yet or when it will be published.

"We promise you what we do works and allows a fulfilling quality of life and sustenance anyone can enjoy."

Palin, a mother of five, is a longtime runner who follows a high-protein, low-carb diet.
    cont
    http://www.examiner.com/article/sara...-a-fitnes-book

via
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/133179.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who the hell would buy a fitness book from someone who has limited nutritional knowledge? Hey, I lost some weight, buy my book...She is quite enterprising; gotta give her that at least.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

She probably shouldn't lose too much more. She's looking kind of old.

Related lulz:

Nutritionists Say Sarah Palin's Likely New Diet Could Lead to Heart Disease, Diabetes, and Cancer
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    She probably shouldn't lose too much more. She's looking kind of old.

Related lulz:

Nutritionists Say Sarah Palin's Likely New Diet Could Lead to Heart Disease, Diabetes, and Cancer
    The related lulz is in the fact that this so-called expert nutritionist is even dumber than Sarah is when it comes to nutrition. High-protein, low-carb diets do not lead to those things, in fact, they lead to the opposite. Also, you have a quack plant-based nutritionist who thinks anything non-plant is 'bad'. I mean...come on.

I'd love to see these two 'nutritionists' have a debate with Lyle McDonald. Oh the funnies that would be had.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

is she humouring the idea of a future presidential run by indicating how able she is at running a marathon and then some?

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    Who the hell would buy a fitness book from someone who has limited nutritional knowledge?
    I said almost the same thing when she was the VP candidate. Every vote that they gained from her being female was negated by her being dumb as a rock on the issues.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

evidently methinks she took the phrase "running for office" quite literally...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    I said almost the same thing when she was the VP candidate. Every vote that they gained from her being female was negated by her being dumb as a rock on the issues.
    the fact that she will sell a ton of books is reason enough to write a fitness book.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Fake tits confirmed, it seems.

Good for her for going primal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

credit where credit is due. she's lookin' good.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    the fact that she will sell a ton of books is reason enough to write a fitness book.
    There are people who will gobble up whatever she puts out.

She looks like she is on the crack diet to me she looks horrible.

She'll sell quite a few of these books. For any of you who have attempted to get your book published, you'll know what I mean. The publishing companies drool over celebrities who "write" books which are usually ghostwritten.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    She looks like she is on the crack diet to me she looks horrible.
    Na. She's just lean and approaching 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism