View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: From now on we should take a vote for all Money Bomb Dates

after the 16th it will be a steady stream of donations from Americans all over the country that are introduced to Dr. Paul by the MSM coverage of the teaparty. (no more bombs needed!)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Posting privileges under review

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    after the 16th it will be a steady stream of donations from Americans all over the country that are introduced to Dr. Paul by the MSM coverage of the teaparty. (no more bombs needed!)
    BOMBS = Fundraisers... you want to stop having them?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No more money bombs. I won't support them.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

Posting privileges under review

Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post
    No more money bombs. I won't support them.
    It's going to take almost a billion dollars to beat Hillary Clinton. Can't do that on 10 grand per month. Even if we win the primary, you're going to have to support them for face the prospect of the Hillary Clinton Presidency.

I really wish I could donate on the 30th but I am broke. I will be donating on the 16th because I should have saved up enough by then to make the donation.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    I really wish I could donate on the 30th but I am broke. I will be donating on the 16th because I should have saved up enough by then to make the donation.
    I'd encourage you to donate as soon as you have $20 collected, and contribute each time you get $20 together. If you have only $10-15 remaining on the 16th, donate that then. The campaign could really use those funds now.

I'm sure they'd prefer to have a continuous stream rather than megabucks at once. It's cash flow. It's like getting paid every 2 wks vs. having to stretch your remaining existing funds to last the next 3 weeks until you get a HUGE payday with several months' back pay.

Quote Originally Posted by hddn-agnda View Post
    It's going to take almost a billion dollars to beat Hillary Clinton. Can't do that on 10 grand per month. Even if we win the primary, you're going to have to support them for face the prospect of the Hillary Clinton Presidency.
    I didn't say I wouldn't donate. I said I wouldn't support any more money bombs. The reasoning is simple - we're going to not be able to outdo the teaparty so the media returns will be minimal, at best and the money needs to be coming in in a steady stream after that date so they can compete on Super Tuesday.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

I don't think there should be any more money bombs. The 16th is it. After that, just donate whatever you can, whenever you can until you've maxed out. We need a steady stream of donations, and after the 16th, there will be very little media attention for any money bombs. It'll get old fast.

I hope that after 12/16, everyone turns their attention to getting and turning out the vote in the Super Tuesday states.

We need our most enthusiastic people to lead with social and viral voting efforts.
    Hi!

The moneybombs support the campaign overall, however. Just as when the official campaign sends out an e-mail fundraising request, they get cash. This is just a "fundraising letter" from the grassroots. We raised FAR more with them than without them, and I believe that not doing anymore after Dec. 16th is saying that we won't use one of our most effective weapons.
    People are right that the media likely will not report any MB that is not greater than the previous record, but the money still comes in to the campaign, which is the important bit.

Imagine this: Late Jan. 2008:

Ron Paul has placed 1st or second in NH, MI, and NV. The "dark horse" label no long applies. The "He can't win" argument is no longer heard (it's already nearly dead in NH). The polls show his 12% numbers pre primaries got a Buchanan-like 15% boost and he is now polling in the high 20's nationwide. Victory is within reach. Then, the campaign sends out an e-mail saying they need a lot of money fast to push several states over the edge to Paul on Super Tuesday.

What do we do?

In my mind, I believe at that point nearly everyone will be calling for a mega-money-bomb and that would be where and how we could best help ensure victory.

In short, I'd say let's not worry about any moneybomb after Dec. 16th yet, but let's keep it active in our arsenal as one of our most powerful tools.

JM

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    there are way to many posts on the teaparty and nov. 30th moneybombs. let them both run their natural courses. promote both but not at the expense of the other. im pretty sure both of them will turn out to be successful if we follow this protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    Right. By a bunch of usernames on an online forum.
    You logic there is what: We are on an online forum, therefore we cannot make intelligent decisions as a group?

In a free market, people will trend to the strongest, best choice. You don't have to limit competition. This cannot work if there is a monopoly on ideas.
    In a free market, some choices are bad. Bad choices should be discouraged, while good choices should be encouraged. The more free the market, the more important it is to discourage bad choices because the more bad choices there will be. Just like if marijuana were legalized I'd view it as a bad choice and tell others "don't do that".

Quote Originally Posted by hddn-agnda View Post
    Like Dr. Paul, I vote NO.

Stupid idea. Voting takes time... action takes leaving people who want to mud up the process in our dust. FREEDOM. Heard of it?
    You have been a member of this forum for a little over 24 hours. Please rein in your insults of other members.

By the way, what is your hidden agenda?

Just let the free market decide.
    Pledge to buy Dr Paul's upcoming book (and read the preface!):

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/

#4 on Amazon and climbing! Pre-order it here:

http://www.ronpaulbookbomb.com/buy/amazon/

Ron Paul's campaign should be working the issue of media coverage. We need to focus on getting people registered to vote, educating people about the issues that face us, educating people on Ron Paul's message of freedom, and getting money by the truckloads as a minimum weekly to ensure the campaign can show non-erratic results and be able to actually plan out a course of action based on money in the bank versus money that may come due to long lags of time from these massive donations. I seem to be quite alone on these issues.

Here I'll spell it all out for all of you.

If you go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_bomb and read the entire history of the money bomb you might begin to grasp what I am about to say.

Between Dan, Elders, Nordstrom, Lyman, Krzyzanowski, Yao, and others whose name I am not familiar (and in that order), and the general online Ron Paul support community, plus the offline community, we have all generated a ton of loot for Ron Paul. Far more than he ever dreamed.

Due to the mixing of Elders and Nordstrom's efforts with Lyman's and the video people, throw in the Ron Paul Graphs, and the common voice of all of us (all of us meaning - this generation, the patriots of liberty, Ron Paul supporters, you) doing our best to spread the word, and we got us a machine!

I read allot about ego. I read allot about who did what, who is better that who, what is important and what is not, y`all need to settle down and remember that the person who posted before you and the person who posts after you are all on your side and are all on the same team.

Now, there is a division at the moment. Lyman is doing his thing and I am proud that he has held his ground. True he shouldn't inflate his ego because that fact that the 5th was a success was not his doing - it was all of your doing. It was the right place at the right time with the right people carrying the flag up the hill.

This division I speak of is simple to describe. Some of us believe that focusing on one or two (maximum) online fund raisers is the best way to go. Your frustration is gumming up the forum.

The fact of the matter is that you can try all you want to try and hold all the donations into one or two fund raisers but it is a bit like holding sand in your hand. The tighter you grip, the more sand falls out. Loosen up.

Elders and I have always supported any and all money raising donation schemes for Ron Paul. If it raised $100.00 to $4,000,000.00 we always advertised it and spread it around in the forums and directly on our website.

Prior to my adventures with the website, I was a general Ron Paul supporter. I went to his donation page and gladly gave up $100.00. I felt good about contributing. A month passed and I began to wonder how many other people out there donated $100.00. Hell I am a damn Sergeant I don't make squat for money I wanted to donate more but diapers are damn expensive. I started thinking about making a website that has the intent of encouraging people to donate more than once and making it feel like the donating party is part of a large movement. (A rEVOLution)

Thats when I happened across Elders Email Opt-In donation idea ronpaulmoneybomb@yahoo.com - I thought this was absolutely genius - except for one thing - there is nothing to look at. People might as well go directly to Ron Paul's donation page. Without signing up. I built a website. I asked politely of Elders if it met with his satisfaction. I asked because this was now a group effort and his opinion was important. We began posting the words "Ron Paul Money Bomb" every where. I myself stayed awake 36 hours doing nothing but posting ads, blogs, comments, emails, anything and slapping the term "Money Bomb" onto it. We knew we had a hit! We knew that people would come by the thousands. The ronpaulmoneybomb.com site was ready, a date was set and off we went.

It was strange, we had amassed more than 1000 people very quickly. Crazy quick. But then as quickly as the pledges came they virtually stopped. We pulled in $30,000.00 dollars from Money Bomb 1 (MB1) and I was damn proud. Hell it's more than I make in a year working 60 hour work weeks on F-15s.

Our name-sake "The Money Bomb" was all over the internet at this time. I mean everywhere. But we still thought it strange that we weren't gathering pledges as fast as we should have been. We did some investigating. We found, virtually at every place we had left and ad, comment, or blog, someone else was advertising. We found that someone was advertising a (quote) "November 5th Money Bomb". We looked up the site and sure enough, people were flocking to the November 5th Money Bomb? This wasn't the Money Bomb, we were the Money Bomb. Hey that was our idea! That dude hijacked all or our pledgers!

But not so fast. Lyman did a hell of a job with linking up the V for Vendetta theme. Even the off line community could be seen wearing Fawkes Masks. So there began the life of the term Money Bomb in our common lingo. Although upset at first (because Elders and I were trying to get our idea off the ground) we settled in and figured - eh' as long as it helps Ron Paul - right on.

We did figure we would get some assistance from Lyman after the 5th but so far he seems to not care too much for all the rest of us. I don't mean that in a negative way just an observation. He believes in what he is doing and that is commendable. Do I agree with his methods post November 5th? Hell no.

The sway of 20,000 people and the wake of the $4 Million dollar bonanza has given Lyman a sort of fame. He is using it to the best he knows how. The problem is that he seems to be driven to out perform his previous sucess, hopefully not at the expense of the campaign but absolutely at the expense of those persons such as myself who worked so hard to see the success of the 5th, saw the payout to the campaign, can contribute so much more - however now passed over and stifled by a mans pride - we find ourselves in limbo.

The division I spoke of earlier is the difference between those who want to narrow the funnel to only two sites versus those (the majority) who want free and open donation sites, the more the better, (without being hassled by some moron speaking out against it). I can't count how many times I have now placed a reminder to folks about the Ron Paul Money Bomb site, only to go back and find some ass-hat telling people not to do it but rather to focus only on the Tea Party only.

The grains of sand will slip from a tightened fist. There must be and is a balance. Due to the work we have all done as described from the beginning of this long ass note until now, we have collectively found a new form of campaign donation system. The machine.

The reason we attend the donations website versus going directly to Ron Paul's donation page is simple. We all feel part of a larger team when we get together and help Ron Paul to confuse the powerful in Washington.

There are five prongs to the system we have developed/stumbled upon.

1. Weekly donations are absolutely essential. They are an important introduction into the donation drive world. They ensure that people who would otherwise have only donated once, repeat the process a few more times. Garnering the campaign a few extra bucks. They are important because they help other smaller donation sites out by advertising them. They keep money flowing into the main campaign during the lull times in between the Mass Donation Drives. The weeklies are also (to the weeky's peril) a gateway into the larger Mass Donations.

2. Rogue donators are essential, they are the bulk of the donations between the large Mass Donation Drives and they keep the campaign moving along with cash. The rogues are usually people who don't give a hoot about donation drives or don't have the time for them.

3. The online campaign support community itself. The efforts of thousand of hands and minds advertising for the weekly and the mass donation drives are what brings fresh people into the scene. Without the online support community nothing would happen. The best ideas come from this prong of the system as well. The vast resources of the online community is absolutely amazing.

4. The off line support community is perhaps the biggest boost this donation system has. The shear numbers of people willing to contribute is astonishing. Some folks never set eyes on a website and yet they donated on the 5th of November for example.

5. The Mass Donation Drive. The cocaine of the donation system. Mass Donation Drives greatest flaw is the amount of time required to generate interest and then the damage to the campaign cannot be denied. The longer a Mass Donation Drive takes to gain momentum, the longer the main campaign goes without the bigger funding required to run a campaign. The trade off and the balancing act is to generate enough momentum to generate massive sums of money while not starving the campaign of funds. The Mass Donation Drive does provide some media attention to the candidate however, the Donation Drive itself becomes the news and not the candidate (main stream media), and one person is accredited for the success of the Mass Donation Drive. In reality it required an army of people to make it happen and so to the Main Stream Media begins to shine the light on that one individual. The army, who made the Mass Donation drive is sidelined. However , the overall success of the Mass Donation Drive quickly overcomes any malice and the clock is reset. At this point the people at the Mass Donation are required to hand the baton back to the weekly donation drives. The individuals who had pledged money into the Mass Donation Drive now have an opportunity to continue to feed the campaign needed cash.

With the advent of the Rudysreadinglist one can see that the system broke down at that point.

The Ron Paul Money Bomb and many other faithful donation oriented websites that are backed up by faithful and passionate patriots have now been sidelined and rendered useless by the over-reach of the Mass Donation Drives. Cocaine.

It isn't too late to salvage the system. The mechanisms work. Proof of that is simple. Look at Ron Paul's total donations. The Mass Donation Drive (as of now) is only half the amount pulled in.

The facts are that it doesn't matter if we have 100 donation sites, what matters is the collective effort by the 100. Each dollar is as important as another. Success should not be measured by who made the most or who has the best website. What matters is what the collective places into Ron Paul's campaign. Having two websites ONLY is counter productive.

Rules to follow: Spread the widest net possible. Help each other with each others attempt to raise money for Ron Paul. Do not horde information and do not horde influence. You may not thin it a big deal but congratulate someone for making a buck or two for Ron Paul and help him to make it more successful. Ensure that you keep the love in rEVOLution because your bad attitude and poor manners reflect upon Ron Paul and his bid for the Oval Office. Cooperate, be a friend, help out, don't stifle ideas.

If you do anything other than those rules. Well, you are a counterproductive member of the support group and your tone, words, or additude should be made aware to you, if you continue you should be shown the door.

Now, I have advertised allot this week, I have a few Meet-up groups attending Monday's Money Bomb (unless someone sent them an email and told them to focus on the Tea Party) and so I can use some of the support we had prior to our system being fed cocaine. Furthermore the main campaign needs cash. So, I am hoping that we can all agree that we need to pull it together and support something more than this wacky (2 sites to victory crap). We have a long way to go. December is only the beginning.

I have two young boys - I cannot begin to imagine the quasi-autocratic society they will have to endure if we don't succeed.

We have one opportunity, just ONE CHANCE to see liberty restored. Every negativity you spew, every power grab you attempt, every project you spit on, and every aspect of our online community you disrespect you diminish that ONE CHANCE piece by piece.

It may sound goofy, but ask yourself if the founding fathers would utter some of the crap that we read (that were posted by our fellow Ron Paul supporters). Make a good impression.

Unite - work as one - help for all who need it - this is a fight weather you take it serious or not. I guarantee those who are currently in power are watching this and us very closely. If you don't believe that this is a fight for our general way of life and the preservation of the Constitution - wake up.

I am just one of your fellow patriots and I am damn proud to be a part of this attempt to awaken our sleeping fellow citizens to the possibility of liberty again and always.

If you need anything - I'll be here -> www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com

V/r

Eric Nordstrom

From now on we should take a vote for all Money Bomb Dates
    I think this isn't a great idea. Working towards centralizing decision-making would cripple Ron Paul's chances of being president. It lies contrary to exactly what has brought him to this point in time, and especially to the ideals that Ron Paul stands for. We would be less competitive if we tried to filter our efforts through ways of managing them like that.

Just like if marijuana were legalized I'd view it as a bad choice and tell others "don't do that".
    Feel free to do so, but don't expect anyone to take your word as having any value unless you provide a reasonable perspective on the matter and, above all, respect another's right to choose how to live the course of their own lives, as long as they are not imposing upon the rights of others in doing so, of course.

You refer to bad choices, but we are talking about how individuals choose to donate their money to Ron Paul. People will do as they wish with their money. Influencing by providing information with which people can make their decisions is beneficial. Voting to decide when people will collectively decide when and when not to spend their money? It sounds like an inefficent level of bureaucracy to me.

I realize these quotes were from different people, but I just focus on discussing ideas.

*deleted*
    Last edited by James R; 11-25-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fireworks_god View Post
    Working towards centralizing decision-making would cripple Ron Paul's chances of being president. It lies contrary to exactly what has brought him to this point in time, and especially to the ideals that Ron Paul stands for. We would be less competitive if we tried to filter our efforts through ways of managing them like that.
    I don't buy that. TeaParty 07 is basically centralized planning. It was planned here on the forums. I remember participating in the creation of the slogans! I think centralized planning is good and necessary. Also, centralized planning does not conflict with the free-market concept. For example, Nov 30th was actually a date chosen by a vote that Trevor paid attention to. That would be an example of centralized planning because it was planned to a great degree on these forums.

Influencing by providing information with which people can make their decisions is beneficial. Voting to decide when people will collectively decide when and when not to spend their money? It sounds like an inefficent level of bureaucracy to me.
    I agree that people should not require the blessing of the majority to have a Ron Paul event. I disagree that people should not vote on what the best plan is. People should have many votes on what the best ideas are. A good leader makes it a point to know the consensus on an issue and change it if necessary.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can't control people who are free...
    Ever caged a wild bird? How long did it live?
    We are people are finally removing our shackles... who are you to control are actions?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by brumans View Post
    How about we vote on whether or not we should vote?
    are we congress now?

democracy is not a good thing. its tyranny of the majority, and i will not be controlled by the majority.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

this could have all been avoided if Trevor had remained anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by cero View Post
    this could have all been avoided if Trevor had remained anonymous
    How so? If Trevor remained anonymous then surely he would have more people questioning him on the basis of trust. By revealing himself, he does a lot to increase his trust and therefore what he said is taken with more consideration. He is doing himself a favor by not being anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    How so? If Trevor remained anonymous then surely he would have more people questioning him on the basis of trust. By revealing himself, he does a lot to increase his trust and therefore what he said is taken with more consideration. He is doing himself a favor by not being anonymous.
    Not true at all. Jesse Elder created all this moneybomb stuff you see. He remains anonymous. Trevor Lyman did not create this moneybomb stuff, he promoted it (just as we all did). Yet Trevor has become the false king of the moneybomb.

Hell, I don't trust Trevor one bit. Is he effective at raising money? No. His name and his name alone does that.

We can all thank the Main Stream Media for jumping the gun and naming him as the creator of the mass donation -thing- known as the moneybomb.

God I love CNN and FOX. They mentioned Lyman's name and of course they always report the truth... right?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post
    I don't buy that. TeaParty 07 is basically centralized planning. It was planned here on the forums. I remember participating in the creation of the slogans! I think centralized planning is good and necessary. Also, centralized planning does not conflict with the free-market concept. For example, Nov 30th was actually a date chosen by a vote that Trevor paid attention to. That would be an example of centralized planning because it was planned to a great degree on these forums.

I agree that people should not require the blessing of the majority to have a Ron Paul event. I disagree that people should not vote on what the best plan is. People should have many votes on what the best ideas are. A good leader makes it a point to know the consensus on an issue and change it if necessary.
    What in Gods name are you talking about? Nathan Yao sent me an email asking me for help with a domain he registered called teaparty07.com. I though it was a fantastic idea so we (we at the ronpaulmoneybomb.com) began to advertise the event.

To say that you (all) created the thing and were the FORCE behind it is beyond any level of vanity imaginable.

I have said it before - I'll say it again... the ronpaulforums drowns out more voices and suppresses more ideas that it puts out. This forum as you call it, is quite simply chaos and it is in direct conflict with those of us actually doing the work, versus typing crap in here all day.

The absolute craziest thing to me is that the moneybomb craze originated at http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com and yet to this day, we still don't have a link on the main forums page.

Lyman registered his domain for 5thnov on the 16th of October... strange how Jesse and I were already operating moneybombs and can be found in many blogs before Lyman was in the game - http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/20...oney-bomb.html

Hmmm.

Remember guys... it doesn't matter who did what. What does matter is that you realize that genius does not come from a group and freedom does not come by permission.

Please stop competing with our ma and pa operation because you represent WalMart...

Eric
    http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com
    http://www.libertytax08.com <- Designed to be the 10 million dollar moneybomb - IF YOU GUYS WOULD JUST HELP INSTEAD OF DO WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO...

P.S. I am happy for the Paul family - a blessed life truly... I just don't feel very revolutionary celebrating 51 years of someone else's marriage.

My 2 cents

I was drawn to this thread as lurker to get a little insight on this whole moneybomb situation. Here are some random observations:

For me, the original concept of the moneybomb as an internet-based, high-impact promotional / fundraising tool was absolute genious. As a politically apathetic babyboomer, watching a GRASSROOTS movement evolve around a political candidacy based on a message of correcting the sins of politics as we know it today has been a profoundly inspirational experience. It has been tremendously exciting to see people, especially young people, wake up to the fact that our system of government is broken and have a desire to do something about it! Kudos to all that have been involved in making this movement a reality.

Connecting a moneybomb event to a theme is a good idea. Associating the first big one to Guy Fawkes, an obscure radical arsonist, was probably ill-advised... sending the wrong message about the nature of the candidacy. Several in the MSM picked up on this and used it as a tool to marginalize the overall campaign.

Multiple moneybomb events going at the same time is also not a good idea. Having one, like the payday event, that serves to ellicit multiple donations and bring in regular cash flow to the campaign makes a lot of sense, but should be supplemented with ONE big-splash money bomb that draws additional interest and inspiration to the campaign. Four concurrent big-splash money bombs scheduled for Feb 1st is an organizational disaster. It defeats the purpose of the original intent of the event and cannibalizes the overall fundraising efforts.

In consideration of the above, I think centralized planning is a necessity. There probably should be a moneybomb committee that takes input, weighs the pros and cons of ideas generated, and organizes the event accordingly.

The Faux News theme is again too radical. The message is lost on all but hard-core Paulistas, and once again sends out the "conspiracy-theory" perception of the overall campaign. Likewise, the 51st Anniversary theme is a little too "cutesy" for my tastes, and focuses too much on the messenger and not on the message of the campaign. Conversely, the teaparty event was spot on. It was something all Americans can relate to; and associated the campaign with a revolutionary movement for positive change.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL! Moneybomb? You mean Money Flop. Lets just stop having them. We have made it very clear the real supporters with any type of money to donate at all are already maxed out.

We shouldn't embarrass ourselves with another moneyflop until the general when everyone can donate again.

Quote Originally Posted by dbhohio47 View Post
    I was drawn to this thread as lurker to get a little insight on this whole moneybomb situation. Here are some random observations:

For me, the original concept of the moneybomb as an internet-based, high-impact promotional / fundraising tool was absolute genious. As a politically apathetic babyboomer, watching a GRASSROOTS movement evolve around a political candidacy based on a message of correcting the sins of politics as we know it today has been a profoundly inspirational experience. It has been tremendously exciting to see people, especially young people, wake up to the fact that our system of government is broken and have a desire to do something about it! Kudos to all that have been involved in making this movement a reality.

Connecting a moneybomb event to a theme is a good idea. Associating the first big one to Guy Fawkes, an obscure radical arsonist, was probably ill-advised... sending the wrong message about the nature of the candidacy. Several in the MSM picked up on this and used it as a tool to marginalize the overall campaign.

Multiple moneybomb events going at the same time is also not a good idea. Having one, like the payday event, that serves to ellicit multiple donations and bring in regular cash flow to the campaign makes a lot of sense, but should be supplemented with ONE big-splash money bomb that draws additional interest and inspiration to the campaign. Four concurrent big-splash money bombs scheduled for Feb 1st is an organizational disaster. It defeats the purpose of the original intent of the event and cannibalizes the overall fundraising efforts.

In consideration of the above, I think centralized planning is a necessity. There probably should be a moneybomb committee that takes input, weighs the pros and cons of ideas generated, and organizes the event accordingly.

The Faux News theme is again too radical. The message is lost on all but hard-core Paulistas, and once again sends out the "conspiracy-theory" perception of the overall campaign. Likewise, the 51st Anniversary theme is a little too "cutesy" for my tastes, and focuses too much on the messenger and not on the message of the campaign. Conversely, the teaparty event was spot on. It was something all Americans can relate to; and associated the campaign with a revolutionary movement for positive change.

If we can somehow save this we need a proper moneybomb on April 15th. All tax refunds go to Paul. That way it removes the conspiracy. Any Tax truthers such as myself will not donate because we don't file.

Government Admits Bankruptcy

NITE Squad - Defending Liberty through IT!
    http://nitesquad.org/

LaPorte County for Ron Paul Website

The Third Continental Congress

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." -- James Madison (August 4. 1822)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRayden View Post
    LOL! Moneybomb? You mean Money Flop. Lets just stop having them. We have made it very clear the real supporters with any type of money to donate at all are already maxed out.

We shouldn't embarrass ourselves with another moneyflop until the general when everyone can donate again.
    There are over a 1,000,000 members of this forum....
    50,000 donors this quarter...
    4,750 donations today...
    650 first time donors...

Not every member is maxed out and EVERY TEAM MEMBER NEEDS TO CONTRIBUTE.
    It makes all the difference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

This is for another media scare.
    This is for more Ron Paul ads.
    This is for beating McCain.
    This is for our dollar crisis.
    This is for our kids and their kids.
    This is for our liberty.
    This is for REAL change.
    This is for the world.
    THIS IS OUR MONEY BOMB!

Quote Originally Posted by born2drv View Post
    Please vote.
    No - the whole thing started here -> http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com

So.. if there is going to be a vote. It should be over there... this forum is like a bad cartoon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast