Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donna brazile.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	1760
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Que the Homer Simpson DOH!! That is classic right there; thanks.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The vast majority of brainless, clueless amateurs who insist on doing their own electrical work wind up shocked...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Can you comment on these tweets? She needs a good lesson.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

I posted those on the greatest picture thread. I retweeted her second tweet, it was current. I should think you could reply to that one....

here. Looks like a lot of people are replying.... https://twitter.com/donnabrazile/sta...78350574260224
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

The real pain hasn't even BEGUN. I feel really sorry for anyone who needs healthcare in the next decade (including me if I do). That's how long I figure it will take for the existing system to hit the ground in flames and be replaced by a combination of bad government care and a thriving black market.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

The Unaffordable Care Act strikes again! I'm so glad all of these idiots voted us into this load of garbage -__-

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    It's not Obamacare's fault,it is Price Gauging.

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/27/bless-...sing-premiums/
    LOL..."gauging"
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by UpperDecker View Post
    The Unaffordable Care Act strikes again! I'm so glad all of these idiots voted us into this load of garbage -__-
    And like good little Authoritarians they made it so you can't opt out. Why, they're ideas so great they have to be made mandatory!
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    LOL..."gauging"
    Price gauging on healfcare for yoofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    The real pain hasn't even BEGUN. I feel really sorry for anyone who needs healthcare in the next decade (including me if I do). That's how long I figure it will take for the existing system to hit the ground in flames and be replaced by a combination of bad government care and a thriving black market.
    That's what I was thinking after reading those tweets. 99% of Obamacare hasn't even been implemented under the law yet and people are already feeling the pain, including well paid pundits like her. They haven't seen a thing yet.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donna brazile.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	1760
    here: http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/27/wh...perative-and-p

The bigoted propaganda pundit could care less about anyone but herself, follows with whatever gets her the next appearance paycheck. Don't worry, political mouthpieces ALWAYS have multiple rebuttals to any public flub they inadvertently leak down their leg.

Wasn't there a public incident with her ego @ the Tavern on the Green in Central Park or DC or something? She's disgusting.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Better resolution image.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Poor thing.
    lol, I just found out she is the Vice Chairman of the Democratic Party...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it. This is something Democrats should have tattooed on the backs of their hands...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I've heard from a friend who works there that UPS is going to strike over Obamacare in the coming months.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Didn't Donna get the memo? Girl, you're not part of the club!

Yeah gee, I wish I ran an industry that the government then mandated that everyone MUST buy my product - whatever would I do to prices? And then when the industry wrote the law to begin with...whover voted for this piece of garbage should be strung up, and the liberal media cheerleaders along with them.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

don't forget to thank the gop establishment for electing obama by running obamney.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

LOL, dumb liberal getting what she asked for.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

New hashtag on Twitter: #DonnaBrazileMysteries

Quote Originally Posted by Twitter
    Judy Stines ‏@jstines3 #DonnaBrazileMysteries I spend the same for gas, but my car goes half the distance. Why? No good answer.

Obomination ‏@Obomination1 #DonnaBrazileMysteries Why do people who attend $60k a yr Georgetown need free birth control? No good answer.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Didn't Donna get the memo? Girl, you're not part of the club!
    Nope-only congress was exempt from the law, not the useful idiots like yourself, Donna.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    New hashtag on Twitter: #DonnaBrazileMysteries
    LMAO

Can people really be so stupid???
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

^^^^^ Yes, people can really be this stupid!

She ain't seen nothing yet. She and her progs wanted Barry's Big Fascist Medical System, and now they (alas, all of us) are gonna get it good and hard.

She's pretty fat, isn't she? Maybe she also got hit with the fatass penalty.

50 Signs That The U.S. Health Care System Is About To Collapse
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...about-collapse

The U.S. health care system is a giant money making scam that is designed to drain as much money as possible out of all of us before we die. In the United States today, the health care industry is completely dominated by government bureaucrats, health insurance companies and pharmaceutical corporations.
    [...]
    So what can be done about all of this?

Well, the truth is that the status quo is a complete and total disaster, and every "solution" being promoted by politicians from both major political parties would only make things worse.

In the end, the U.S. health care system needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, but we all know that is not going to happen.

Instead, our politicians and the health care industry will just find additional ways to extract money from all of us, and the level of care that we all get will continue to decline.
    [...]
    In the end, my philosophy is just to avoid the U.S. health care system as much as possible. Most doctors are just trained to do two things - prescribe drugs and cut you open. In an emergency situation where you are about to die, those may be your best options, but otherwise I would just as soon avoid the gigantic money making scam that the U.S. health care industry has become.

But just don't take my word for it. The following is some very sound advice from Dr. Robert S. Dotson...
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast