Thread: Undeniable proof that monkeys evolved from little Korean children

Undeniable proof that monkeys evolved from little Korean children

Indeed, beloved Ron Paul forum members, while there remains doubt about the existence of Big Foot, there is no doubt about the existence of little North Korean children.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just showed this to a friend of mine and he mentioned that they look like monkeys.

I told him that is what you said as well and now I am trying to explain what your online personality is like.

Life is very odd at times.
    Last edited by Petar; 02-27-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Thank you fearless leader for allowing me to excel at percussion instrument!

clearly, those children did a great cover of Led Zeppelin's Moby Dick...

Im afraid this was the last show these girls played, they were later executed for not wearing one of the 13 approved hairstyles.

How do these children look like monkeys? And do people realize there are 2 different Korea's now?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Creepy

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post

Indeed, beloved Ron Paul forum members, while there remains doubt about the existence of Big Foot, there is no doubt about the existence of little North Korean children.

What in the hell did I just watch? They weren't even really playing...were they? I'm just assuming they weren't, since everything else we see on NK state TV isn't real.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dude those North Korean kids made those western instruments their bitches.

Never seen no American kid bust out that kind of magnificence at that age.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    What in the hell did I just watch? They weren't even really playing...were they? I'm just assuming they weren't, since everything else we see on NK state TV isn't real.
    The motions were correct and in sync with the music. It could still be overdubbed to make it look perfect, though. There's all kinds of chicanery that can be done with media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Dude those North Korean kids made those western instruments their bitches.

Never seen no American kid bust out that kind of magnificence at that age.
    They most certainly exist. There's a show on NPR called "from the top" featuring all young musicians. I don't think they sound as good as mature players, but they're quite good.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The motions were correct and in sync with the music. It could still be overdubbed to make it look perfect, though. There's all kinds of chicanery that can be done with media.

Sometimes it wasn't in sync, or at least it seemed so to me.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

They most certainly exist. There's a show on NPR called "from the top" featuring all young musicians. I don't think they sound as good as mature players, but they're quite good.
    When government works to constrict the people, they generally express themselves in other brilliant forms. Once example of this is the art of Calligraphy that developed in the Arab nations who were staunchly against symbols of idolatry.

This thread is disgusting. Uncle Emanuel Watkins should leave this forum and never come back.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    This thread is disgusting. Uncle Emanuel Watkins should leave this forum and never come back.
    Why, for showing how unlike monkeys those children really are?

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    How do these children look like monkeys? And do people realize there are 2 different Korea's now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post
    The OP did mention North in his post. I believe he was being sarcastic.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had no idea I had a PC bone left in my body, but every time I see this thread title, it offends me.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear. -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Sometimes it wasn't in sync, or at least it seemed so to me.
    n/m. Watched again, and it's in sync. You can't see everything the drummer is doing because it's a full kit, which hides the smaller parts from the camera, like the low tom and snare.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-27-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    I think those children are darling myself. Why is it disgusting? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I had no idea I had a PC bone left in my body, but every time I see this thread title, it offends me.
    It was just a twist on Darwin who looked like a great ape. I don't look much better myself. Why, just the other day I caught myself shaving looking into the rear of a horse's behind standing in a trailer.

n/m. Watched again, and it's in sync. You can't see everything the drummer is doing because it's a full kit, which hides the smaller parts from the camera, like the low tom and snare.
    I've always had a fascination with siblings who are multi-instrumentalists.

and here is another example of a early seventies super progressive rock band featuring two of the members who started off as three Shulman brothers:

It is one thing to be a virtuoso and quite another to be a multi-instrumentalist. Those little Korean children are multi-instrumentalists playing the drums and the xylophone which, though they are both percussion, are different styled instruments. The siblings who most impress me are those who can go from playing the harmonica, to the electric guitar, to the trombone, and then to percussion like the youngest sister in the first example provided.

You know, we should all be here to make even the most worthless feel that they don't deserve our service. The one common prerequisite in every box, the natural law so to speak, should be quality. That means we need to assemble products. That, in turn, means that we need to build factories. There are so many of God's children today suffering in these United States with incredible ability who are being stumbled up by tyranny.

We have to be the most overqualified, lazy, and confused people on earth.

We can't all play music. However, music does instill within us a sense of quality. Just a single song itself when listened to can provide just enough of a hint to transform us, impressing us so deeply so that we get in line in society. In the end, there really isn't any other goal other than to work towards a masterpiece. This is the prerequisite.

Imagine what Soetoro's preschool could achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Lafayette View Post
    Im afraid this was the last show these girls played, they were later executed for not wearing one of the 13 approved hairstyles.
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 03-04-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Here's another one and she is definitely playing. Such tiny fingers!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.