Thread: Mark Sanford's Second Campaign Ad

Mark Sanford's Second Campaign Ad

Email from Sanford. The ad can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHtMayWy0ks

"Friends,

Our second TV ad is hitting the airwaves tomorrow, and we'd love for you to have a look at it before it goes up on TV on Wednesday. You can do so by clicking here.

There are a lot of people talking about cutting debt and deficits, but my time in office has been marked by not only a real conviction on the need to do so - but a track record of doing so. Whether it was eliminating nearly a billion dollars of debt and deficit in the governorship, being the first administration in the nation to reject stimulus money, or a host of other accomplishments, our words have matched our actions when it comes to watching out for the taxpayers.

In fact this is so much the case that I was rated number one in the entire Congress in efforts to reduce government spending and taxation by both the National Taxpayers Union and Citizens Against Government Waste. In that vein I was also rated as the most financially conservative Governor in America by the Cato institute, and in small ways this ad highlights where I have always come from in trying to watch out for working people who foot the bill of government.

We still need your help to make sure we can get our message out during this crowded primary. Accordingly I would really appreciate anything you could do. Whether that means talking to friends, sending them an email, putting out signs, coming in and volunteering..you name it and I would really appreciate it! Again, you can click here to watch the ad.

Thanks again for your time, and take care.

Sincerely,
    Mark Sanford
    Last edited by CaptLouAlbano; 02-26-2013 at 10:41 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHtMayWy0ks

Tube, edit it in to the original post if you want.