Thread: $10M by November 30th

$10M by November 30th

We should push the donations over the $10 million mark on or before November 30th. That would give the Paul campaign the money they need now and give us a nice round number to start from for December 16th.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The more contributions the better; one million in ten days is very feasible; and welcome aboard.

yep, I agree, I think it'd be a great idea to hit 12mil on Nov 30th, then focus on the teaparty after that.
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate

ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion

Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time

FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

I see it as very important to take a look at the big picture.

In my view, our opposition comes from :

1) the oligarchy / eastern establishment / nwo. They want RP to fail and will do everything they can to bring that about.

2) Hillary. See point # 1. She's part of it. Remember the list of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons?

3) The other Republican candidates. Following are data from their FEC filings for the THIRD quarter, before stuff started moving at its present pace in RP's campaign or theirs. (The link points to RP's filing but everyone else's is available from there.)

In a nutshell, in the third quarter

Mitt spent $52 million

Rudy spent $30 million

Fred spent $5.6 million

Huck spent $1.7 million

Ron Paul spent $2.8 million.

Do you see what we're up against? And that was only the third quarter.

Plus all these other folks are being promoted by the MSM - while RP has a media blackout.

All the enthusiasm / sign waves / rallies can't overcome that weight unless there's also money for advertising.

Yes, those campaigns have more paid staff than RP's does, and probably they are doing a lot of the heavy lifting that RP volunteers do. But the difference in spending doesn't pay for that many staff.

The letter from Jonathan Bydlak on Monday said that in October alone, $2.8 million was raised, but the campaign spent over $3.1 million. Do you see why more is needed?

http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/...searchKeyword=

Ron Paul

Contributions
    Individual $8,191,285
    PAC $10,799
    Party $0
    Candidate $0
    Transfers-In $0
    Disbursements $2,786,056
    Cash On Hand $5,443,667

Mitt Romney

Contributions
    Individual $43,703,533
    PAC $296,300
    Party $0
    Candidate $17,413,736
    Transfers-In $20,160
    Disbursements $52,354,735
    Cash On Hand $9,216,517

Rudy Giuliani

Contributions
    Individual $44,293,657
    PAC $263,392
    Party $2,250
    Candidate $0
    Transfers-In $1,950,000
    Disbursements $30,095,792
    Cash On Hand $16,649,826

Fred Thompson

Contributions
    Individual $12,612,568
    PAC $105,425
    Party $0
    Candidate $0
    Transfers-In $0
    Disbursements $5,606,451
    Cash On Hand $7,121,744

Mike Huckabee

Contributions
    Individual $2,297,261
    PAC $27,974
    Party $15,500
    Candidate $0
    Transfers-In $0
    Disbursements $1,692,112
    Cash On Hand $651,301

You know what I see? I see a fearful and uncertain Republican party who has desperately tried, via control of the media and public policy to sell us on the idea of Rudy first, switching to Romney, then when it became apparent that Ron Paul was kicking their collective asses, throwing their weight behind the "Aw Shucks, I'm Jes a Good Ol' Boy" Thompson- who may as well be on life support for all he's done, to realizing their only chance left is Huckabee. That's the only explanation I have for Huck's so-called poll surge- the media is drumming him like a tom-tom right now and he hasn't the grassroots, nor the credentials of RP.

I think Huck is their new man because if Mitt and Rudy actually spent close to 100 million and are where they are right now, they haven't got a snowballs chance in hell of getting the nomination.

I really think that it's going to be a RP/Huck match up for all the marbles.
    THE REPUBLICANS PUT A GIANT, RADIOACTIVE MARMOSET IN MY TOOL SHED.

www.911movement.org

With the 30th's donation and 7 days to, I'd say 10mill is guaranteed. shoot for 12.

I don't think we've ever raised a million in a ten day period, aside from The Greatest Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor View Post
    I see it as very important to take a look at the big picture.

In my view, our opposition comes from :

1) the oligarchy / eastern establishment / nwo. They want RP to fail and will do everything they can to bring that about.

2) Hillary. See point # 1. She's part of it. Remember the list of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons?

3) The other Republican candidates. Following are data from their FEC filings for the THIRD quarter, before stuff started moving at its present pace in RP's campaign or theirs. (The link points to RP's filing but everyone else's is available from there.)

In a nutshell, in the third quarter

Mitt spent $52 million

Rudy spent $30 million

Fred spent $5.6 million

Huck spent $1.7 million

Ron Paul spent $2.8 million.

Do you see what we're up against? And that was only the third quarter.

Plus all these other folks are being promoted by the MSM - while RP has a media blackout.

All the enthusiasm / sign waves / rallies can't overcome that weight unless there's also money for advertising.

Yes, those campaigns have more paid staff than RP's does, and probably they are doing a lot of the heavy lifting that RP volunteers do. But the difference in spending doesn't pay for that many staff.

The letter from Jonathan Bydlak on Monday said that in October alone, $2.8 million was raised, but the campaign spent over $3.1 million. Do you see why more is needed?

http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/...searchKeyword=

Ron Paul

Contributions
    Individual $8,191,285
    PAC $10,799
    Party $0
    Candidate $0
    Transfers-In $0
    Disbursements $2,786,056
    Cash On Hand $5,443,667

Mitt Romney

Contributions
    Individual $43,703,533
    PAC $296,300
    Party $0
    Candidate $17,413,736
    Transfers-In $20,160
    Disbursements $52,354,735
    Cash On Hand $9,216,517

Rudy Giuliani

Contributions
    Individual $44,293,657
    PAC $263,392
    Party $2,250
    Candidate $0
    Transfers-In $1,950,000
    Disbursements $30,095,792
    Cash On Hand $16,649,826

Fred Thompson

Contributions
    Individual $12,612,568
    PAC $105,425
    Party $0
    Candidate $0
    Transfers-In $0
    Disbursements $5,606,451
    Cash On Hand $7,121,744

Mike Huckabee

Contributions
    Individual $2,297,261
    PAC $27,974
    Party $15,500
    Candidate $0
    Transfers-In $0
    Disbursements $1,692,112
    Cash On Hand $651,301
    Hmm I see that RP spent less than half of what he raised, the only other cnadidate to do so is Fred Thompson. I realize they have had the strategy of a last minute advertizing blitz in the early primary states, but some early advertising could have helped us build up support earlier. On this I am not willing to second-guess the campaign. I am just pointing out that your numbers don't really make the point that I think you wanted them to.

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    I don't think we've ever raised a million in a ten day period, aside from The Greatest Day.
    Last Week of Q3. I still hope that November 30th is muted to $1 million or less. Even at that it will severely eat into December 16th, not to mention the damage it has already done to morale and momentum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    Didn't we raise $1 million in the last week of Q3?
    Hi!

Good point, I forgot about that. We also raised a million in the week after November 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    Last Week of Q3. I still hope that November 30th is muted to $1 million or less. Even at that it will severely eat into December 16th, not to mention the damage it has already done to morale and momentum.
    Because on TeaParty we will raise how much?

....copy,paste,linked to teaparty07.com

I didn't realize that another event had been set up:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40156

Rudy's Reading List is great because it ties a money drive to the fact that Rudy doesn't know what he is talking about.

We should try to break 10 million mark by Dec 1st. The new money bomb is for Nov 30th. THe number 10 million is a nice double digit number and the media will pick up on it, hench it will bring in more free media. I am dropping 200 on Dec 16th so to make up for someone that cant commit to their pledge.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water