Thread: Help Win the North Carolina State GOP for Liberty!

Help Win the North Carolina State GOP for Liberty!

Hello!

As most of you know I am running for the Vice Chairmanship of the North Carolina Republican party.

I have said for a long time now, that with the inevitable tide of constitutional conservatism rising in the ranks of the Republican Party, it is only a matter of time until Constitutionalists control Republican Party policy. Instead of trying to take over by storm, we have jumped through every hoop, held them all to the rules, and gained access by what would be called the 'traditional' Republican method. By hard work and serving time in the trenches.

I believe that in the future, North Carolina will be seen as a model of 'how it should be done' when fundamentally shifting the philosophical base of a Party. (in this case, back to it's Constitutional roots)

Or, for our purposes here, the model Pauler takeover of a State. Only since that's what we are anyway, do everything to re-brand aggressively as a Constitutionalist, and for now leave the good Dr's legacy to his own devices.

In any case, we are crafting a large Grassroots Tea / Constitutionalist (paleoconservative) / Liberty coalition into the State Officer elections of 2013, and even with a sick amount of votes pledged I opted for Vice Chair instead of Chair. See, I'm a team player and I'm terrible at fundraising.

The media you will see before you are products I am crafting for the course of this run from now until June of 2013.

Bearing in mind an audience of:

Grassroots Tea party
    Constitutionalist
    Paleoconservative
    Liberty/Paul

help me make materials website etc that rock the house everywhere they go. 100 counties.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First the website.

Hosted on my own named domain http://glenbradley.net/

a card

quarter page handbill

and a 12x24 cardboard sign:

Glen, these look fantastic. Are you looking for input, donations, or both?

Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    Glen, these look fantastic. Are you looking for input, donations, or both?
    all of the above.

input can be had here (there are two changes to the website from the other thread I still have to make)

donations can be made at http://glenbradley.net/

Please tell me whether or not you can access these three full-print quality PDF's of the above images:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0By...it?usp=sharing
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, I was able to access all of the PDFs.

Yes, I was able to access all of the PDFs.
    Thanks! This Google Drive thing may work after all lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    When is the election for vice chair?
    Sounds like at the SC in June. H/t to Gunny for all the hard work and coalition building, takes bravery and tenacity to do what you're doing. Great looking materials and a winning message. Will be sending another donation in due time, hope everyone gets in on this. It would be sweet to have one of our peeps in the #2 spot in a state party. Also, this also lays the groundwork for future successes in restoring the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    When is the election for vice chair?
    NC GOP convention is June 3 - 5. Elections will be held on Saturday.

Mistake. Glen said June 7 - 8
    Last edited by jacque; 02-13-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Good stuff! Donated.

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    NC GOP convention is June 3 - 5. Elections will be held on Saturday.
    The NCGOP Website says June 7-8 which is a Friday/Saturday

can't find that page again, but Charlotte Convention Center has 7-8 also:

http://www.charlotteconventionctr.co...244&objId=1053

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was wrong. That was last year's dates.

a 4-up of the quarter page handbill was added. It may or may not clip margins on your home printer, but it is set up for a perfect 4x4 cut.

Glen, how's the fundraising going?

Glen, how's the fundraising going?
    Bump...

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Please tell me whether or not you can access these three full-print quality PDF's of the above images:

Accessed on ipad without a problem.

FYI. MoneyBomb this weekend, Friday through Sunday, February 22 to February 24.

The Donate page should be up and running with a ticker by tomorrow.

North Carolina has a legit strict constructionist candidate for vice chair of the GOP. Thing is, we need HELP from the grassroots. Glen Bradley CANNOT run a campaign if this is not done. If we want real change at all ranks, we can't just nominate a liberty candidate & then throw them out on their own. Our liberty folks don't have the support & big money from the establishment like other candidates. If we want it, we have to put some of our own resources into it. Here is what needs to be done:
    1) MONEY. There will be a money bomb this Friday, Feb. 22, the results of which will dictate just how far this campaign goes. If nothing is raised, this campaign will very likely die in its tracks due to lack of support. This is a crucial time for the campaign to travel to local conventions in order to meet delegates, motivate further participation at the state convention, and distribute materials. If we can't get that far, then there's not much point in taking it further, to be brutally honest. I ask at this time that you put half as much support into this campaign as you put into purchasing new electronics, or going out to eat in a week, because it is JUST as important. I am pretty much a dinosaur when it comes to technology, but I know I've spent hundreds of dollars in the past 6 months on computer items, phone items, etc. This race is MORE important than the latest electronics, and if won will have effects that last much longer. Yes, North Carolina Constitutionalists, I am asking you to contribute half as much to the campaign as you have put into a new tv, tablet, iphone, etc. in the last 6 months. How much do you spend going out to eat in a week? If you eat a $10 lunch/ weekday, at $50/week, I ask that you give half as much to the campaign this week - $25 this week, to Glen Bradley's campaign. This is MORE important than eating out, and you will get more for your money. Look for our Glen Bradley money bomb this Friday.
    2) MAN POWER. Not everyone can afford to donate to the campaign at this time. If you are unable to contribute, please volunteer to: -be a proxy for Glen Bradley to a precinct, county, or district convention -make fundraising phone calls -distribute materials for the campaign, etc. We need HELP getting the word out & getting folks to show up to their conventions, in order to be delegates & have a vote for Glen. Aside from these things, we need social media promotional materials: please write an article, a recommendation, an endorsement, make a meme, a video, whatever area in which you personally can help get his name out & encourage participation at the conventions, please do it. This is a call to action.

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=donate