Thread: Post birth abortion?

Post birth abortion?

ROCKFORD, Ill. (AP) — An Illinois woman believed to be the mother of two infants found dead in the trunk of an impounded car admitted Thursday to leaving another baby girl to freeze to death along a rural roadside nearly five years earlier.

After reaching an agreement with prosecutors, Katie Stockton of Rockton pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the December 2004 death of the infant known as Baby Crystal, who authorities believe was Stockton's daughter.
    Winnebago County State's Attorney Joe Bruscato agreed to drop other charges in the case, which had been set to go to trial Monday.

Neither Bruscato nor public defender David Doll commented after Thursday's hearing.

It was after Stockton's 2009 arrest in Baby Crystal's death that investigators discovered her car had been sitting in an impound lot for a year. They towed it to a Winnebago County Sheriff's Department facility to search for more clues in that case, and instead found the remains of two other infants wrapped in cloth and stuffed in separate plastic bags.

Authorities have said DNA testing found Stockton likely also was the mother of those two infants. She hasn't been charged in those deaths.
    Comment:

Joseph 34 mins ago Report Abuse
    That's why I support abortion. It's evil but not as evil as murder after they are born.
    http://news.yahoo.com/woman-admits-l...012502093.html
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to volunteer Lindsey Graham for the procedure.

Sad story otherwise...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Joseph 34 mins ago Report Abuse
    That's why I support abortion. It's evil but not as evil as murder after they are born.
    So let's break that down, using Joe's own terms and definitions:

"That's why I support evil. It's evil but not as evil as something else that is more evil."

SMH.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    So let's break that down, using Joe's own terms and definitions:

"That's why I support evil. It's evil but not as evil as something else that is more evil."

SMH.
    That's why I support work camps.

They're evil, but not as evil as gas chambers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's why I support work camps.

They're evil, but not as evil as gas chambers.

We currently have both in our Utopian society..

[Although the gas-chambers are built for 1 right now]

Post-birth would not be an abortion (termination of pregnancy) it would be murder (the killing of a [presumed] innocent human person)

I am not opposed to voluntary euthanasia, so if you consider that post-birth abortion, then I guess I'm in favor - or rather tolerant of it.
    Inactive

List of Liberty-minded candidates for Congress in 2014
    Party: Libertarian (since registration) / Religion: none (Ignostic)

“If while on your way you meet no one your equal or better, steadily continue on your way alone. There is no fellowship with fools.”
    ― Dhammapada, v. 61

"Asking why there are no Libertarian countries is akin to asking why there are no Atheist Theocracies." - #AncapJackal

Like everyone else in Amerika, Joe has never heard the adage "Hard cases make bad laws".
    WHAT THE F*** DID YOU THINK​ WAS GOING TO HAPPEN???