Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 69

Thread: N. Korea: 18 officially sanctioned hairstyles for women

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Oh all right.
    Now that I see them next to each other - it's almost the same haircut as 12, just parted the other direction, and maybe less curly.

    I thought you were going to make a "FINAL opinion poll" as a separate thread.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

    Default

    5, 12, 13, 15, and 17 look nice, but I'm not a fan of short hair on women.
    My 2016 prediction: Hillary Clinton will NOT run for president.

    Rand Paul 2016

  4. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Do I need to start a poll?

    I'd go with 5.
    My 2016 prediction: Hillary Clinton will NOT run for president.

    Rand Paul 2016

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danan View Post
    You realize that you argue about which communist approved hairstyle is the best, right?
    LMAO!!! Seeing as you're relatively new, you can be excused for being ignorant of this-we debate EVERYTHING here. It's our style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    The government is incapable of doing what it's supposed to do. A job like the provision of security is something best left to private institutions.
    My music/art page is here"government is the enemy of liberty"-RP
    That which doesn't kill me has made a grave tactical error
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This whole board is a thoughtcrime in progress.
    [IMG]
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMoF6luCUAIm1vO.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://asset.zcache.com/assets/graphics/s.gif[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by danke View Post
    I carry my man purse for fashion, not function.

  6. #35
    Untimely ripped fisharmor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Location! Location!
    Posts
    6,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarLocke View Post
    #5 is good...but no love for #14? Gotta like the throwback!
    No, I don't, and I'm also not into women rubbing gravy into their legs to make fake nylons.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LMAO!!! Seeing as you're relatively new, you can be excused for being ignorant of this-we debate EVERYTHING here. It's our style.
    That's not true.









    My 2016 prediction: Hillary Clinton will NOT run for president.

    Rand Paul 2016

  8. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    I'd go with 5.
    Is 5 even legal?
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

  9. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickZ06 View Post
    Is 5 even legal?
    Probably.

    She's Asian. They don't age until they get to about 60. It's part of their alien DNA.
    My 2016 prediction: Hillary Clinton will NOT run for president.

    Rand Paul 2016

  10. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Probably.

    She's Asian. They don't age until they get to about 60. It's part of their alien DNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    The government is incapable of doing what it's supposed to do. A job like the provision of security is something best left to private institutions.
    My music/art page is here"government is the enemy of liberty"-RP
    That which doesn't kill me has made a grave tactical error
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This whole board is a thoughtcrime in progress.
    [IMG]
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMoF6luCUAIm1vO.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://asset.zcache.com/assets/graphics/s.gif[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by danke View Post
    I carry my man purse for fashion, not function.

  11. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Probably.

    She's Asian. They don't age until they get to about 60. It's part of their alien DNA.
    LOL
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

  12. #41

    Default

    I am surprised no one came in and yelled on us how we are objectifying women and that some of them might be under aged... I guess if they were from India it would be ok? You should be ashamed of your self. I am not because I am "different".


    Round of + rep for all idiots posting in this thread.
    So you gave up on this:
    H
    elp with documenting voting rights violations and election fraud abuses!?
    Shame. Nothing encourages crime than not punishing it. You are letting them get away with it.FAIL.


    Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.


  13. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    I am surprised no one came in and yelled on us how we are objectifying women and that some of them might be under aged... I guess if they were from India it would be ok? You should be ashamed of your self. I am not because I am "different".


    Round of + rep for all idiots posting in this thread.
    I was sort of waiting for that (to be yelled at), but I don't think the RPFemales have hit onto this thread yet.. been kind of a sausage fest in here!
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

  14. #43

    Default



    Alright RPF ladies, have at it!
    My 2016 prediction: Hillary Clinton will NOT run for president.

    Rand Paul 2016

  15. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Alright RPF ladies, have at it!
    Lol, now those are a bunch of mobster haircuts!

  16. #45

    Default

    The Debra Medina of North Korea?


  17. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    I am surprised no one came in and yelled on us how we are objectifying women and that some of them might be under aged... I guess if they were from India it would be ok? You should be ashamed of your self. I am not because I am "different".


    Round of + rep for all idiots posting in this thread.
    Nirva has obviously been offline.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...A4%AA%E0%A4%BE
    Last edited by green73; 02-22-2013 at 12:48 PM.

  18. #47

    Default

    1, 3, 5, 12
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

  19. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post


    Alright RPF ladies, have at it!
    Bottom Left:

    Wonder if Christopher Walken has spent some time in N. Korea?



    NK Communist Hair Stylists need to stop using the internet as inspiration:

    Last edited by Matthew5; 02-22-2013 at 01:15 PM.

  20. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post


    Alright RPF ladies, have at it!
    No mullets? Clearly an invalid culture. BOMB THEM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    The government is incapable of doing what it's supposed to do. A job like the provision of security is something best left to private institutions.
    My music/art page is here"government is the enemy of liberty"-RP
    That which doesn't kill me has made a grave tactical error
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This whole board is a thoughtcrime in progress.
    [IMG]
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMoF6luCUAIm1vO.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://asset.zcache.com/assets/graphics/s.gif[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by danke View Post
    I carry my man purse for fashion, not function.

  21. #50

    Default

    This thread is insanely full of win.

    Also, yeah the guy at the bottom left looks like the Asian Christopher Walken. That is what I noticed immediately and then got butthurt I got beat to commenting on that!
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

    Diane Feinstein, 1995

  22. #51
    Member MelissaWV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Audient Void
    Posts
    15,167
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    I am surprised no one came in and yelled on us how we are objectifying women and that some of them might be under aged... I guess if they were from India it would be ok? You should be ashamed of your self. I am not because I am "different".


    Round of + rep for all idiots posting in this thread.
    They don't really look underaged to me, but whatever. I am enjoying a good laugh at guys choosing who's sexiest based on their limited view of what (I agree with the other poster) looks like one of those 1980s "pick your hairstyle" posters.

    I am also having a good laugh imagining that if we were to post a chart with approved eyebrows from North Korea, that only showed a dozen eyebrow options, there would still be a feeding frenzy over whose eyebrows make them the most bangable.

    RPFs: restoring my faith in humanity so that it can be lost via a later post.

    Last edited by MelissaWV; 02-23-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

  23. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    RPFs: restoring my faith in humanity
    # 5. looks young
    Still # 3.
    Attractive thin.
    All other are clueless.
    So you gave up on this:
    H
    elp with documenting voting rights violations and election fraud abuses!?
    Shame. Nothing encourages crime than not punishing it. You are letting them get away with it.FAIL.


    Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.


  24. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    How is this all that different from allegedly free countries such as Iceland having state-approved names?
    To be fair, Iceland is just weird, they want to crack down on pornography too.

  25. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    # 5. looks young
    Still # 3.
    Attractive thin.
    All other are clueless.
    YEP. We picked it right, #3 is a looker.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

  26. #55

    Default

    #13...with either the sophisticated thin or the mysterious natural eyebrow.

  27. #56
    une plume de Libertée GunnyFreedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Youngsville, NC
    Posts
    21,236
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I dunno, #'s 7 and 9 seem to have a very 'official politbureau apparatchik' look that just inspires confidence in the motherland...

  28. #57

    Default

    Seductive natural or attractive thin.

    ETA: I don't even know where to begin with their haircuts.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 02-24-2013 at 11:37 PM.

  29. #58

    Default

    So, when is it time to talk about the 18 officially sanctioned opinions in America? I think I will attempt to compile, here is a start:

    1. All Marines, Sailors, Soldiers, and airmen are heroes... because they are
    2. Israel, fuck yeah!
    3. Government creates jobs
    4. The free market is evil.

    More coming later.
    I yearned for a reason, I sought and I fought only to realize that there are no reasons but the ones we choose.
    As in all things, choose wisely. You are, after all, the aggregate of your choices.

    Choose your reason, become you're reason

    Semper Fi

  30. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    So, when is it time to talk about the 18 officially sanctioned opinions in America? I think I will attempt to compile, here is a start:

    1. All Marines, Sailors, Soldiers, and airmen are heroes... because they are
    2. Israel, fuck yeah!
    3. Government creates jobs
    4. The free market is evil.

    More coming later.
    5. Police protect and serve you.
    6. They hate us because we're free.

  31. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    5. Police protect and serve you.
    6. They hate us because we're free.
    7. There are only two sides to any issue.
    8. Chains are fun! Jewellery and noisemakers in one!
    Last edited by bolil; 02-24-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    I yearned for a reason, I sought and I fought only to realize that there are no reasons but the ones we choose.
    As in all things, choose wisely. You are, after all, the aggregate of your choices.

    Choose your reason, become you're reason

    Semper Fi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast




« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •