Thread: sailing retweeted this (Obama drone victim)

sailing retweeted this (Obama drone victim)

How did I miss this? dated dec 2011:

-
    A girl who was burned beyond recognition by a U.S. drone and left for dead in a trashcan is about to undergo reconstructive surgery.

The child who has been named Shakira, which means thankful, has been brought to the U.S. from her home in Pakistan. Surgeons have offered to operate on her injuries free of charge.

Shriner’s Hospital in Galveston, Texas, will be carrying out the reconstructive operations on Shakira's face and hands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-surgery.html
    -

The drone killer in chief is responsible for scores of civilian deaths including children.

Spread it far and wide.
    Last edited by itshappening; 02-21-2013 at 12:29 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe we can get her tp speak at Tea Party gatherings.

She had her whole life ahead of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    She had her whole life ahead of her.
    so did the two kids found dead where she was injured. No surgery for them.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    so did the two kids found dead where she was injured. No surgery for them.
    America Hater.

Reported.

No, I'm not even remotely making fun or laughing about this. This will be your son or daughter, or my son or daughter, very soon.

And that is what those who object will be called.

And that is what will happen to them.

It hurts me to say this. The military was just bombing some freedom into her.

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    It hurts me to say this. The military was just bombing some freedom into her.
    She looks like a true patriot now. Our 'brave' hired killers made sure of that.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    She looks like a true patriot now. Our 'brave' hired killers made sure of that.
    They are coming up with a medal for drone operators now.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-21-2013 at 01:09 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Order of the Swivel Chair?

Keeping America safe.

Oh, you mean these ?

Surgeons have offered to operate on her injuries free of charge.
    Wait, she had no healthcare insurance and received care for free because people were kind enough to provide it ? I'm aware that there are plenty of kids like this that fall through the cracks. It's good to see though that people are willing to care. The surgeons should get a medal instead of the drone operators, I bet this girl agrees.

As I said in that thread, it's not a drone operator specific medal. The thread title was misleading. It's a medal for significant impact on combat operations from a non-combat role. Non-combat related MOSs/AFSCs/Rates can have a tremendous impact on the mission. Drone operators have been receiving Aerial Achievement Medals for years now. The reason for the Aerial medal classification as opposed to a standard Achievement Medal has only to do with the fact that it's a "rated" AFSC.

It's great that this child is receiving the care she needs. Sometimes if you leave people to make up their own minds, they will actually do great things. I wonder how the child feels though? I mean wouldn't it feel really weird to fly the country that bombed you to receive medical treatment? I suppose that would be of minor concern in that situation, but it certainly crossed my mind.

Sorry for that intermission... let's all go back to bashing the military again. There hasn't been enough of that on here. After all, they're nothing but murderous blood lusting scumbags anyway. Right?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Those evil mooslims threw her away in a trash can after they found out she was burned?

Mooslims are sick and hate women!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroneous View Post
    Sorry for that intermission... let's all go back to bashing the military again. There hasn't been enough of that on here. After all, they're nothing but murderous blood lusting scumbags anyway. Right?
    Nope, a lot of them are just misguided and/or confused about what they're doing because the state military is culturally put on a pedestal and glorified as the foundation of society. That little girl and this guy are two sides suffering the unnecessary consequences of the same coin. A coin which is extracted from us all and spent by elites in a struggle to maintain and expand power through the blood and wealth of others.

Last edited by noneedtoaggress; 02-21-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noneedtoaggress View Post
    Nope, a lot of them are just misguided and/or confused about what they're doing because the state military is culturally put on a pedestal and glorified as the foundation of society. That little girl and this guy are two sides suffering the unnecessary consequences of the same coin.
    Well said, and thank you for a reasonable interpretation of the situation. If it wasn't obvious, my last comment was total sarcasm.

EDIT: Sgt. Ziegel in that picture passed away last December. Seeing the picture made me go back and re-read the story, and I came across this news story.

http://www.cinewsnow.com/news/local/...184992881.html
    Last edited by Aeroneous; 02-21-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Those evil mooslims threw her away in a trash can after they found out she was burned?

Mooslims are sick and hate women!
    You should see what happens to children in China.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.