Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cop tasers handcuffed woman. She's now brain dead.

Cop tasers handcuffed woman. She's now brain dead.

Don't watch if you are squeamish.

http://youtu.be/MjHSoE7d9Yw

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This same trooper has also wrongfully shot two people (one who was reaching for his wallet during a stop).

This video was shown and discussed widely on this forum and around the net over a year ago.

Dan Cole

Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

'JUST US' system...

sent to drudge, recommend all do
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    Dan Cole

Just look at that maroon. Wanna be brown shirt looking $#@!. I'm more afraid of him than the GDs. The GDs might rob me, they might even kill me, but they will never justify it in the name of protecting and serving me.

Empty eyed, uncle father having, punk.

I wonder if the flash on the camera confused him or fascinated him. "Oooooo shiny"
    A fascinated fascist.
    Last edited by bolil; 02-20-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    Best of luck in life.

Is it me? or does Florida seem to get more than its share of these stories?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Now you know what type of cop enlarges pictures of his own kids and then shoots at them, so as increase his response time and conditioning to shoot kids.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Is it me? or does Florida seem to get more than its share of these stories?
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

"Set you phaser on STUN, damnit"

The producers of these tasers need to lower the output or pulse it at a lower rate, NOW! RECALL!

I swear I've seen this video on these forums before...

I remember my comment was like, "fat cop too slow to chase her." or something.

Or maybe just deja vu... I've seen one too many of these same situations.

This is a sad story, I hope she recovers.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    This video was shown and discussed widely on this forum and around the net over a year ago.
    I'm having a $#@! day. First a dupe thread and now this. At least I'm not the only one seeing it for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    I swear I've seen this video on these forums before...

I remember my comment was like, "fat cop too slow to chase her." or something.

Or maybe just deja vu... I've seen one too many of these same situations.

This is a sad story, I hope she recovers.
    Nope, it is the exact same video as before reloaded on someone's tube account with a fresh date and no attributions to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I'm having a $#@! day. First a dupe thread and now this. At least I'm not the only one seeing it for the first time.
    That's OK, have a +rep

I don't have a problem with it. Too many things go down the memory hole. It's good to revisit them.

<You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to green73 again.>

when the $#@! hits the fan, these guys are not gonna be popular - AT ALL. we're all sick of this kind of bull$#@!.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VBRonPaulFan View Post
    when the $#@! hits the fan, these guys are not gonna be popular - AT ALL. we're all sick of this kind of bull$#@!.
    Exactly, so IF you have a good sheriff or deputies, IF the SHTF you will need to surround them with support. Just sayin'

No worries. I'm sure a lot of people missed this the first time around. I wish you wouldn't have posted it as this case pisses me off everytime I see it but more people should know about it. +rep for the refresh.

ETA: Spoke too soon/ Must spread some rep around.
    I'll get back to this thread later.

Reckless gross negligence. He should be fired.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Lol, at the guy in the video. He bemoans that the facts are always wrong in the US, and then he keeps saying that Oscar Grant was shot in the head. Grant was shot in the back, not the head.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There could be less collective cop bashing and more personal accountability. As some always point out, its collectivism. Everyone knows the system is broken, yet the individual offenders seem to be ignored with the general bashing. His name is Daniel Cole.

AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    There is no statute of limitation on evil.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

There could be less collective cop bashing and more personal accountability. As some always point out, its collectivism. Everyone knows the system is broken, yet the individual offenders seem to be ignored with the general bashing. His name is Daniel Cole.
    That's fair, but the problem is that there rarely ever seems to be any accountability for the individuals, which in turn tarnishes the entire organization. If the organization would ruthlessly crush the corruption and criminality of its individuals, then that would bode well for the organization.

In other words, I don't believe that every cop is evil, but I do believe that the way in which police are managed and utilized is evil. If they can't police themselves, then I have no use for them.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    There is no statute of limitation on evil.
    THAT'S gonna get repeated a lot at the Bema seat...
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    That's fair, but the problem is that there rarely ever seems to be any accountability for the individuals, which in turn tarnishes the entire organization. If the organization would ruthlessly crush the corruption and criminality of its individuals, then that would bode well for the organization.

In other words, I don't believe that every cop is evil, but I do believe that the way in which police are managed and utilized is evil. If they can't police themselves, then I have no use for them.

Agree - if they don't want people to consider them evil, then they need to stop tolerating murder, torture, cruel and unusual punishment, and various violations of the Constitution. Those who stand up are true heroes, but they never last because the system rejects and ejects them. The rest who just turn a blind eye while their peers perform summary executions are nearly as to blame as the guy who pulled the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Agree - if they don't want people to consider them evil, then they need to stop tolerating murder, torture, cruel and unusual punishment, and various violations of the Constitution. Those who stand up are true heroes, but they never last because the system rejects and ejects them. The rest who just turn a blind eye while their peers perform summary executions are nearly as to blame as the guy who pulled the trigger.
    I would say as much to blame or more to blame. They permit the atrocities to occur. (by way of their silence and cowardice) The system is inherently evil. Of course, like you, I understand that some are good hearted. Yet they are too afraid to speak up about the things that go on. A good hearted coward does me no good. They may apologize for what their fellow officers did, or may even admit man to man that they know the officer was in the wrong but that's about it. They are playing the game and are judged as such. Not to mention that they do not serve our interest. They serve the State.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
    A lot of this was directed towards AGRP and his 'collectivist' post.. I just wanted to add my opinion to your statement of they aren't as much to blame. Another point I'd make is that in many states when someone dies during the commission of a felony, any participant is charged the same. [Getaway drivers and anyone having anything whatsoever to do with it are charged with murder] They feel that all participants are equally to blame should a man be killed in the process of the crime, so I don't feel I am too out of line for feeling about the same way. [Though I do see the difference]
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 02-20-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Was going to reply to Phil's post with the same sentiments. Could not have said it better.

This is why ... there are ... so few ... good cops.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

It's stereotyping, not collectivism. It's an important distinction. Google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

You have no idea if there are "awakened" cops out there who read this forum on a regular basis and feel bad about what they do. You dont know if they go along to get along, but make up for it by turning a blind eye at things they could easily arrest and harass people over. There have been many times that I have seen cops ignore things when I was expecting them to do something. Yes, its very entertaining to watch americas biggest gang, but remember that it comes down to the individual who takes action. In this case, his name was Daniel Cole and very rarely are their personal names and faces ever posted.
    Last edited by AGRP; 02-20-2013 at 07:18 PM.

***Honorable Mentions***
    RandRevolution

You have no idea if there are "awakened" cops out there who read this forum on a regular basis and feel bad about what they do.
    If being "awakened" means nothing more than merely "feeling bad about what they do" then they may as well just "go back to sleep" for all the difference it makes.

You dont know if they go along to get along, but make up for it by turning a blind eye at things they could easily arrest and harass people over. There have been many times that I have seen cops ignore things when I was expecting them to do something.
    So let me get this straight ... these "blind eye" cops are supposed to be excused from "going along to get along" (and thereby enabling & empowering bad cops who don't "turn a blind eye")?

And they're supposed to be given this pass merely because they don't do things that they shouldn't do anyway?

I'm sorry, but to hell with that. Genuinely good cops like Regina Tasca deserve better than that kind of mealy-mouthed bull$#@!.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-20-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast