I've been watching all of the predictions and forecast sites and authors for years and many of you have watched much longer than I have. This economic collapse many speak of will not be an event. It will be more of what we have seen if you look at the trends. There is no doubt the middle class is pretty much gone from what you would think of as a middle class.

Most people I meet and know that I talk to don't disagree with that at all, they mostly will say that there is no longer a middle class most likely because they have seen their own and their families standard of living decrease. I have lived in the better parts of areas, and to hear this repeatedly tells me all I need to know, and lately there are very successfull business owners that have the type of businesses that are sort of mini-monopolies that cannot just be duplicated in their areas, their telling me they aren't seeing the profits they once did (finally seeing what the previous middle class has seen) and would sell if they could for what they view their business is worth, but they can't in this economy, and they are looking for new ventures to make up for their decreasing standards of living but aren't finding real opportunites for profit.

People are becoming working slaves like frogs in a pot. They know its not right and they at this point aren't even thinking they will move ahead either. So the mind set has adjusted for the average person and has been working its way up to the new smaller middle class, or what was thought of once as the upper middle class. Most businesses they say were always on the verge of going out of business, from what older, wiser people tell me, but if you look around today and compare businesses to just say 15 years ago, and you think about it, I'm not sure. Back then just years ago, starting a business first, you would see a profit potential that was clearly there, that is why I started a business almost 20 years ago. I didn't plan to start one, just to hope for a profit as many are doing today. I didn't start it just to undercut, but because I saw a thriving and healthy sector of the economy that had higher demand than supply. Today I don't even hear too much of people working on their own, unless its to undercut other businesses that aren't even thriving in the first place, but from what I remember, nobody would have sacrificed their job for that type of business, because there was potential good paying jobs for many to thrive from. Today its similar to people looking for a safety net or delariously following some dream that they aren't even sure exists, or because they can't find a job that will pay a meaninful amount.

The point I am making in writing this, is that we aren't going to see some big event, especially since the FED doesn't have a risk involved, since there are central banks connected with them all over the world, that protect each other. We are going to see the "frog in the pot", more of the same, and it will continue to gradually engulf the so called "upper middle class" and further up that chain, while the majority of poor 3rd world Americans grows and gets used to nothing. That is scary to think about, but that is what is happening.

I guess I wrote this because what I am seeing does not line up with those who think there will be an event, and this is something to think about going forward. Most slaves here today are not even phased by their new reality, which worries me, but they are also not aware of much knowledge about anything really either.

Basically all of these big events of gloom and doom aren't going to happen, the gloom and doom is coming from what the people aren't going to do to fight this. We need to perservere and spread the reality of our situation around to those close to us, and get them on our team. How would anyone want to see their closest friends and family eating mud pies in the near future?