Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners

A provider of “realistic” shooting targets to the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies has created a line of “non-traditional threat” targets that include pregnant women, mothers in playgrounds and elderly American gun owners.

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is a 21-year designer and full service provider of training targets for the DHS, the Justice Department and thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the country.

The company’s website offers a line of “No More Hesitation” targets ”designed to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training.” The targets are, “meant to help the transition for officers who are faced with these highly unusual targets for the first time.”

cont
    http://www.infowars.com/dhs-supplier...an-gun-owners/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not real

cant
    be
    real

just cant

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    not real

cant
    be
    real

just cant
    Seems to be real. I can't get through to a lot of their website as "Servers too busy" though.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    not real

cant
    be
    real

just cant
    Server is busy Error 404

http://www.letargets.com/about.aspx

http://www.letargets.com/estylez_ps....10100~010101.2

My confidence level is high on this one.

I'll go with them being very, very real.

Why the surprise, is my only question.

Who the $#@! do you think they were planning on shooting with that 4 billion rounds of ammo, huh?

Score another for Alex Jones and crew.

+rep OP

Of course it can be real... It's pretty clear at this point that they're gearing up for action against the American people.

Reason blogged this too.

"No More Hesitation." As if they ever do.

I've reached out to Minnesota-based Law Enforcement Targets, Inc., for comment on what inspired the series and whether it's popular with law enforcement groups (see comment added above). Considering that the company has landed $5.5 million worth of contracts with the federal government, it might also be interesting to know if these targets are being used by federal law enforcement agents.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Of course it can be real... It's pretty clear at this point that they're gearing up for action against the American people.
    Crystal clear.

While all the while, their mouthpieces and official organs, just like the bullhorns at Waco, are shouting "This is not an assault!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Reason blogged this too.

Thanks. They are probably scrambling to remove them by now. Pregnant woman target? I must be losing my damn mind.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These people are worse than nazi collaborators during WWII.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Nothing to see here. Move along, move along ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

These are real folks. This is part of the conditioning program.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Reason blogged this too.

They responded:
    "The subjects in NMH targets were chosen in order to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training. I found while speaking with officers and trainers in the law enforcement community that there is a hesitation on the part of cops when deadly force is required on subjects with atypical age, frailty or condition

(one officer explaining that he enlarged photos of his own kids to use as targets so that he would not be caught off guard with such a drastically new experience while on duty).

This hesitation time may be only seconds but that is not acceptable when officers are losing their lives in these same situations. The goal of NMH is to break that stereotype on the range, regardless of how slim the chances are of encountering a real life scenario that involves a child, pregnant woman, etc. If that initial hesitation time can be cut down due to range experience, the officer and community are better served."
    I don't know about you folks, but I'm a shooter, have been for years, and only a sick $#@!ing killer would shoot at pictures of his own children to increase his response time.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They responded:

I don't know about you folks, but I'm a shooter, have been for years, and only a sick $#@!ing killer would shoot at pictures of his own children to increase his response time.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

I am sure the pregnant woman target is shot several times in the belly region. Can't have that little one surviving only to grow up a terrorist.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    I am sure the pregnant woman target is shot several times in the belly region. Can't have that little one surviving only to grow up a terrorist.
    Bug Splat.

Jesus, we're in a world of hurt here.

And I'm supposed to be lachrymose and remorseful over what Chris Dorner did?

Not $#@!ing likely...not with stuff like this popping up every day.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They responded:

Yep... this is the kind of programming they are installing into cops now. They want to create a killer that possesses zero empathy and morals. Instead of giving the person an 'out', they want trained killers that 'react' by instinctive shooting rather than drop commands.

They want cops to be able to kill anyone... evidently, even their own kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    Yep... this is the kind of programming they are installing into cops now. They want to create a killer that possesses zero empathy and morals. Instead of giving the person an 'out', they want trained killers that 'react' by instinctive shooting rather than drop commands.

They want cops to be able to kill anyone... evidently, even their own kids.
    Orders will be followed.

It has to be a troll who is behind this, surely they would ease them into civilian targets, not just full on kids and prego moms. Well thinking about it, how the hell do you ease anyone into civilian targets??
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

And now you know why people's dogs get blown away so often nowadays.

Working their way up to us.

Tick tock tick tock...whatcha gonna do boy, huh?

What's it gonna be boy, yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by QuickZ06 View Post
    It has to be a troll who is behind this, surely they would ease them into civilian targets, not just full on kids and prego moms. Well thinking about it, how the hell do you ease anyone into civilian targets??
    According to Mike Riggs at Reason, the company responded, verifying that they are, in fact, real, and provided the justification for same.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/19/is...tment-using-pi

I wonder if they take suggestions?

Last edited by presence; 02-19-2013 at 02:06 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Imagine the outcry from the public if a company came out with targets with police pictured or politicians.

And now you know why people's dogs get blown away so often nowadays.

Working their way up to us.

Tick tock tick tock...whatcha gonna do boy, huh?

What's it gonna be boy, yes or no?
    I have often heard that serial killers start out killing animals when they are still kids.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And I'm supposed to be lachrymose and remorseful over what Chris Dorner did?

Not $#@!ing likely...not with stuff like this popping up every day.
    Too bad it was all bull$#@!..
    He could have $#@!ed up their command and control leadership while he was hiding within sight of them..

He was "hunting" no one.. just trying to survive.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by QuickZ06 View Post
    Nope... we even had a shoot/no shoot training drill that had an old lady in a car draw down on us. We all were like "what the $#@!". What were the chances of an old lady going for her 'license' and bringing up a pistol? This was the beginning of the conditioning. They never did another one of these... it was just to see how we would react. Now they are really pushing the $#@! evidently.

Imagine the outcry from the public if a company came out with targets with police pictured or politicians.
    Yeah, imagine that...

I have often heard that serial killers start out killing animals when they are still kids.
    You are correct.

I've been around a bit, and may be considered somewhat jaded, by some. But, this is a new low.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Bug Splat.

Jesus, we're in a world of hurt here.
    $#@! it, it's time to go Warsaw Ghetto on any DHS pukes.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast