Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexico Wants Registry of U.S. Gun Owners in Border States

Mexico Wants Registry of U.S. Gun Owners in Border States

Mexican lawmakers will ask the U.S. Senate to create a registry of all commercialized firearms in border states, which includes California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Mexico says it will make it easier to trace guns used in violent attacks.

The measure was reportedly approved on January 9 by Mexico’s Permanent Commission, a government entity that meets when Mexico’s Senate and the Chamber of Deputies is in recess. Gun owners in Arizona are calling the proposal “foolish” and an “invasion of privacy.”

Watch KPHO-TV’s report below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3F07k8Yofg
    cont
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-s-gun-owners/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Frum approves.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Silly Mexicans.

lol @ Mexico thinking they can bully around our politicians to pass laws that benefit them. Who do they think they are, Israel?
    (No, I'm not the Starcraft guy)

Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old.
    And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

So does that mean all of those guns the ATF sent to Mexico will show up on that list?

Quote Originally Posted by tasteless View Post
    lol @ Mexico thinking they can bully around our politicians to pass laws that benefit them. Who do they think they are, Israel?

HAHAHAH ROFL. Wait, that's not funny....
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

They want a gun registry list, I want the Taco Bell churro recipe... maybe we can work something out?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    They want a gun registry list, I want the Taco Bell churro recipe... maybe we can work something out?
    Taco Bell isn't Mexican food, though.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Correct. While you may get the $#@!s, a penicillin shot isn't usually required.

For 1 Billion dollars I will inform the Mexican Govt I am armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Really? Wow. I'm learning all kinds of $#@! here today. Taco Bell is not Mexican food and longevity is not linked to smoking. Huh.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Frum approves.
    Holder does not.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by tasteless View Post
    I was going to come in and make some smart ass "beaner" remark, but I couldn't top that.

+rep

Mexico Asks US for List of Border State Gun Owners

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Whoever turns that list over is committing treason IMO.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do you even blame the fringe folks for freaking out about stuff when the news is peppered, daily, with these sort of real news stories about insane requests?
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    How do you even blame the fringe folks for freaking out about stuff when the news is peppered, daily, with these sort of real news stories about insane requests?
    Easy, by sticking their heads back into their shells and saying "Nope, Nope, Nope" over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Mexico Asks US to Provide Gun Registration Info for All Border States

Motherfucking stupid ass backward country.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Anyone in our Government that is a party to giving these names is committing treason as far as I'm concerned.

Meh. Nevermind. Scratch that post. Too many cowboys as is.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 02-24-2013 at 08:24 PM.

With what I've seen of the global governance we are ruled under, they shouldn't have any trouble finding those on this side of the border (IF THERE IS ONE!) more than will to turn over the information.

As we can see their other Mexican President, Felipe Calderon just recently made a speech. Here are a couple of quotes he made.

Quote: “"Mexico does not end at the border," he said. "Wherever there is a Mexican, Mexico will be there."

"There is a gradual re-taking of territories that were in hands of criminals, and with it, the re-establishment of order," he said. “

~Mexican President Felipe Calderon

Maybe BATF are putting out a list of people they want to hire the mexican cartels to hit.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mexico really should start with a registry of all the weapons that come from ITS OWN MILITARY AND POLICE forces. I mean, what drug lord wants a wimpy Americanized semi-auto when you can get a fully functional bullet hose right from your inside source. I'd bet they're easier and cheaper that way as well - don't have to worry about those damn ATF agents haggling for price and then turning you in.

This is nothing more than another diversionary tactic by the Mexican political machine to deflect attention away from its own internal corruption and inability to deal with its own internal problems.

Well why the hell not?

But only if they are willing to franchise their donkey shows...

Both things are equally obscene, so what's the problem?

-t

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Whoever turns that list over is committing treason IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Anyone in our Government that is a party to giving these names is committing treason as far as I'm concerned.
    Like they care, or will ever be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Intolerable Acts.

One a day it seems like.

Quote Originally Posted by leverguy View Post
    Mexico really should start with a registry of all the weapons that come from ITS OWN MILITARY AND POLICE forces. I mean, what drug lord wants a wimpy Americanized semi-auto when you can get a fully functional bullet hose right from your inside source. I'd bet they're easier and cheaper that way as well - don't have to worry about those damn ATF agents haggling for price and then turning you in.

This is nothing more than another diversionary tactic by the Mexican political machine to deflect attention away from its own internal corruption and inability to deal with its own internal problems.
    Fully 90% of Mexico drug cartel weapons come from places like Malaysia, Pacific Rim countries, or routes from south of Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Motherfucking stupid ass backward country.
    I assume you mean the United States?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast