Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck: I'm Done With Establishment Republicans, I Support Constitutonalists Like Rand

Glenn Beck: I'm Done With Establishment Republicans, I Support Constitutonalists Like Rand

Glenn Beck: I'm done with the Republican establishment, it's time to support small government constitutionalists like Rand Paul

http://youtu.be/JYDf8yGaSaE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If you can't beat them, co-opt them. It worked decently well for beck and co with the tea party...

To be continued once I watch, but beck has done plenty enough to not be trusted.
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    /thread
    H/T to AF..........

Josh, is it ok for me to say "$#@! YOU, BECK" on your website?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Meh
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Well lets hope this a trend among talking heads.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Coming along nicely. I have watched him making progress for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Yea, $#@! that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    Coming along nicely. I have watched him making progress for a long time.
    See post #2
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Good question.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

LOL

I'll never trust Beck but I think its funny that he knows which way the wind is blowing and is coming out to support Rand.

You know you're winning when they're trying to co-opt you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    /thread
    [img]http://api.ning.com/files/Fz5F3mhfefG0FfCs0O7JiYnzihoA8MMSPtPm5fKB7mDuIqvaY8 bIaixKTdzqZR7e6iADgS7euP47NjxMW6wlb-*Opqj8Rr0S/smokingmarijuana.jpg[/img]
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    [img]http://api.ning.com/files/Fz5F3mhfefG0FfCs0O7JiYnzihoA8MMSPtPm5fKB7mDuIqvaY8 bIaixKTdzqZR7e6iADgS7euP47NjxMW6wlb-*Opqj8Rr0S/smokingmarijuana.jpg[/img]
    I like letterz and numberz.......

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope Beck doesn't jump off the Rand bandwagon if Rand votes to confirm Hagel.

It's nice to hear Rand's name listed as a top candidate that could win the nomination. I thought this wouldn't happen for at least another 12-18 months.

We'll see what tune he's singing when the presidential primaries happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    It's nice to hear Rand's name listed as a top candidate that could win the nomination. I thought this wouldn't happen for at least another 12-18 months.
    I'm thinking that he'll get the ron paul treatment eventually.
    like not included in polling, which has happened already.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Karl Rove and Glen Beck endorsing Rand in the same day (or few days)? I can't take it anymore! Seriously, looks like the strategy is working...almost too good. We'll see what happens.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I was watching The Five today on Fox and Bob Beckel mentioned that Rand would be a much stronger primary and general election candidate than Rubio.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    I was watching The Five today on Fox and Bob Beckel mentioned that Rand would be a much stronger primary and general election candidate than Rubio.
    Well, $#@!. It's in the bag then.

Remind me, did Beck end up endorsing ass-foam or crazy-eyes last time around? I forget.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah, nothing like a good old fashioned Glenn beck sucks thread to unite us

They better be scared, gravy train is shutting down....
    I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than be living as a puppet or a slave - Peter Tosh

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Karl Rove and Glen Beck endorsing Rand in the same day (or few days)? I can't take it anymore! Seriously, looks like the strategy is working...almost too good. We'll see what happens.
    change the game from checkers to chess.
    if you first say your support someone then drop your support later, it would make a bigger impact on the negs, than if you were visably 'biased' against the person all along.
    honey, honey, poison.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, $#@!. It's in the bag then.
    Not in the bag at all. Just find it surprising that Rand is doing so much better than Rubio and that even a liberal democrat concedes that Rand is a much stronger candidate.

I'm thinking that he'll get the ron paul treatment eventually.
    like not included in polling, which has happened already.
    I was going to say that has already been happening somewhat, but Rand is a remarkable force though. He's been sublimely clever by positioning himself and raising his profile within the past few months. There comes a point where the media just has to cover you, especially locally. Now couple that with some hefty fund raising and Rand could take his message directly to the people of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina. Rand will be much harder to define and keep hidden away and by the media. On top of the that the man is a tireless campaigner so even if a small portion of the public miss him on cable tv they will likely have an opportunity to catch a speech locally.

change the game from checkers to chess.
    if you first say your support someone then drop your support later, it would make a bigger impact on the negs, than if you were visably 'biased' against the person all along.
    honey, honey, poison.
    What do you think the Romney endorsement was? It only made his voice credible when he criticized his foreign policy a week or so later.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That is rather funny. Who would've thought that to have any street cred you would have to drop Rand's name in every interview you give. Rove looks especially ridiculous doing it

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast