Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glen Bradley Moneybomb!! Friday February 22 - Sunday February 24

Glen Bradley Moneybomb!! Friday February 22 - Sunday February 24

Friday through Sunday, February 22 to February 24.

http://glenbradley.net/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First page promotion please? Mods?

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    First page promotion please? Mods?
    At least have it stickied at the top of this sub-forum

I'm on. Don;t have much so let's pass it around. Much can be gathered in small portion.

I never can view his web site. I always get a cannot display message or something along those lines with the option to diagnose my connection. which does nothing.

Shared from a friend of Glen's

North Carolina has a legit strict constructionist candidate for vice chair of the GOP. Thing is, we need HELP from the grassroots. Glen Bradley CANNOT run a campaign if this is not done. If we want real change at all ranks, we can't just nominate a liberty candidate & then throw them out on their own. Our liberty folks don't have the support & big money from the establishment like other candidates. If we want it, we have to put some of our own resources into it. Here is what needs to be done:
    1) MONEY. There will be a money bomb this Friday, Feb. 22-24, the results of which will dictate just how far this campaign goes. If nothing is raised, this campaign will very likely die in its tracks due to lack of support. This is a crucial time for the campaign to travel to local conventions in order to meet delegates, motivate further participation at the state convention, and distribute materials. If we can't get that far, then there's not much point in taking it further, to be brutally honest. I ask at this time that you put half as much support into this campaign as you put into purchasing new electronics, or going out to eat in a week, because it is JUST as important. I am pretty much a dinosaur when it comes to technology, but I know I've spent hundreds of dollars in the past 6 months on computer items, phone items, etc. This race is MORE important than the latest electronics, and if won will have effects that last much longer. Yes, North Carolina Constitutionalists, I am asking you to contribute half as much to the campaign as you have put into a new tv, tablet, iphone, etc. in the last 6 months. How much do you spend going out to eat in a week? If you eat a $10 lunch/ weekday, at $50/week, I ask that you give half as much to the campaign this week - $25 this week, to Glen Bradley's campaign. This is MORE important than eating out, and you will get more for your money. Look for our Glen Bradley money bomb this Friday.
    2) MAN POWER. Not everyone can afford to donate to the campaign at this time. If you are unable to contribute, please volunteer to: -be a proxy for Glen Bradley to a precinct, county, or district convention -make fundraising phone calls -distribute materials for the campaign, etc. We need HELP getting the word out & getting folks to show up to their conventions, in order to be delegates & have a vote for Glen. Aside from these things, we need social media promotional materials: please write an article, a recommendation, an endorsement, make a meme, a video, whatever area in which you personally can help get his name out & encourage participation at the conventions, please do it. This is a call to action.

http://glenbradley.net/?pg=donate

Thank you in advance for your support.

I'll be in on this but does Glen have volunteers from C4L or related groups making the rounds for him or pushing a whisper campaign? That said, it is very important that he raise money from our online community because it is crucial to have the lit and the wherewithall to possibly engage in robocalling and mailers in addition to making the rounds and meeting with party delegates. 5 star rating by virtue of importance

Glen has several people willing to help and speak on his behalf at several county conventions. He can't make them all so we are hoping he is represented at each county. If only to pass out the literature.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to push this! This is a very important race we win in NC. Depending on the momentum we have with Glen, it could continue on with Greg Brannon's 2014 Senate race. The Vice-Chairman has a whole lot more influence than most imagine. Let's get a grassroots conservative in the NCGOP!

Last edited by sailingaway; 02-21-2013 at 03:05 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

February 22, 23, 24 is here....13 minutes.

Let's put Gunny in the Vice Chairman seat. Help support the cause.

He needs handouts for all 50 county conventions. He needs to be at as many county conventions as possible. He needs name labels. He needs a table at the convention. He needs cardboard signs for the convention.

Please help in any way you can.

1000 people giving $5 each will get most of his campaign needs.

Thanks, Freedom Mom

http://www.glenbradley.net/?pg=donate

As of right now, Glen' supporters have donated $644.76

Thanks

I would suggest making a new thread with all the pertinent info on his vice chair run in RP's grassroots central to put it in front of more eyes. I got snow duty, packing for my state convention then leaving for it so I'll check back later and donate.

promoted, with some modification (added the video Gunny posted in another thread)
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you RPF. So far today Glen supporters have donated $800. Thank you very much.

Freedom Mom

donated

Everyone please drop Glen a few bucks over the weekend!
    Last edited by devil21; 02-22-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Donated. Glen, you'll know which is mine

Bump!!!!

1st day of 3 day MoneyBomb $1033.44. Thanks.

donated... and WHat.. no bitcoin donations?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Hey Glen,

I think your idea of working thru state legislator is right on!

Hello Valkrum Industry Professional Services,

This email confirms that you have donated $10.00 USD to Glen Bradley (nospam) using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GLEN42".

Donation Details
    Confirmation number: xyz
    Donation amount: $10.00 USD
    Total: $10.00 USD
    Purpose: Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman
    Contributor: Valkrum Industry Professional Services

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by jacque View Post
    1st day of 3 day MoneyBomb $1033.44. Thanks.
    Donated.

Confirmation number: 0EM84695WA3977258
    Donation amount: $20.00 USD
    Last edited by EBounding; 02-23-2013 at 12:48 PM.

oh.. should I dig out my conf number to post it?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Good luck, Gunny.

Hello cjm,

This email confirms that you have donated Glen Bradley $10.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GLEN42".

----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------
    Donation Details
    -----------------------------------

Donation amount: $10.00 USD
    Total: $10.00 USD
    Purpose: Glen Bradley for NCGOP Vice Chairman
    Contributor: cjm
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Just got back from today's meetings. 2 day total $1513.44. We are 1/2 way to the goal of $3000. Please copy and paste the website and share with everyone. Thank you all for your support of a true North Carolina Statesman, Glen Bradley.

Last day of the MoneyBomb. Please spread the work. We are only 1/2 to our goal of $3000. Thank you very much $1573.44

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast