Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outrage over shock Israeli photo showing Palestinian boy’s head in sniper crosshairs

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must. This is the story of humanity.
    In all of the foreign aid and weapons gifts, how much/many do the Palestinians get from us? Sometimes it's the little strongs bigger buddy that sucks the life out of their weak to give to little buddy that bullies. (say that 3 times fast)
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 02-19-2013 at 09:23 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post
    Do you ever poke fun of yourself? Is it only appropriate to entertain oneself by way of poking fun of every culture other than the Jewish one? Perhaps if the Jewish culture would stop reminding everyone that we are supposed to hate and persecute them, then we would take them a lot less seriously by way of poking fun and ridiculing their history just as we are so willing to do our own. It is time to get over it. Dry up.
    Besides, in my reality, the Slavic person is the real Jew. They are the true ones who have been persecuted, enslaved, and killed off the most. Yet, at the same time, they are the ones who tend to complain about it the least. They don't seem to partake in the pity competition regarding who should be thought of as the most pathetic people on earth. They are just the most pathetic period. They don't want a reward like other parasitical cultures do for their long suffering.
    You know, what I'm doing here is expressing myself honestly. It is called therapy.
    Jews make fun of themselves all the time. Look up jewish humor. The majority of it is self deprecating. Theres a line between harmless humor and antisemitic or hateful speech.

What are you basing off that jews complain more than 'Slavs" do when it comes to who was persecuted more? Persecuted more when? and by whom? It seems your referring to death tolls during WW2. 'Slavs' includ a broad group of peoples from Serbians to Poles to Russians who combined make up almost 400 million people. So yeah there where more 'slavic' deaths as they have far more people. % wise who was killed more were the jews. 8 Million jews in Europe 6 Million were killed. Furthermore the jewish deaths where planned and systematic, it was a genocide, not deaths on the battlefield or the result of failed soviet programs.

Further you showed your ignorance by saying the gypsies and slavs where killed 'right then and there' while making it seem as if the jews had a luxury to be deported to concentration camps. The majority of the jews killed in Eastern Europe and the soviet union where killed "right then and there'' there was no luxury of a train and a shower for them. Why dont you educate yourself and look up things like Babi Yar where some of my relatives died. They didnt die in a camp (as if that matters) they where shot right "then and there' like gypsies and other slavs. Also let me remind you there was plenty jewish persecution before the holocaust you know. Slavic peoples have had long histories of having there own independent nations while jews have always been the persecuted minority wherever they where. The majority of slavic people have at one point or another if not for most of there history lived under slavic rulers or lived in a majority slavic area under a foreign ruler.

But none of this matters because I didnt bring this up nor the holocaust you are. I was pointing out someone elses clear antisemitic undertones but you made this some sort of contest on who got persecuted more jews or all the slavic peoples.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Catfished!
    Sorry, I don't get the reference.

I find nothing the least bit surprising about that photo other than perhaps the fact that it was taken before the boy was shot. Atrocities against civilians are par for the course in the Israeli military. Those "soldiers" are a bunch of stinking, cowardly bullies. I'd love to see them take on a foe that was equipped to fight back with similar firepower. But of course they just get their slaves in the US to do that for them.

The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must. This is the story of humanity.
    The Israelis and their many Jewish loyalists in the US should be reminded of that every time they mention Hitler or the Nazis.

If injustice by Nazis against Jews was wrong, then injustice by Jews against others is equally wrong, regardless of who thinks they're the "Master Race" or the "Chosen People."
    Last edited by GuerrillaXXI; 02-20-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    "Man lives freely only by his readiness to die." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." -- Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GuerrillaXXI View Post
    I find nothing the least bit surprising about that photo other than perhaps the fact that it was taken before the boy was shot. Atrocities against civilians are par for the course in the Israeli military. Those "soldiers" are a bunch of stinking, cowardly bullies. I'd love to see them take on a foe that was equipped to fight back with similar firepower. But of course they just get their slaves in the US to do that for them.

The Israelis and their many Jewish loyalists in the US should be reminded of that every time they mention Hitler or the Nazis.

If injustice by Nazis against Jews was wrong, then injustice by Jews against others is equally wrong, regardless of who thinks they're the "Master Race" or the "Chosen People."
    You might notice that I rarely say "Jewish" anything. It's really got nothing to do with Judaism.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Sorry, I don't get the reference.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catfish_(film)

"Catfish is a 2010 American film, directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman, involving a young man being filmed by his brother and friend as he builds a romantic relationship with a young woman on the social networking website Facebook."

In the film, this guy falls for a supposedly beautiful woman online through facebook. When he finally meets her, it turns out she is not who she claimed to be. At All.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Yeah 6 thousand hits about ONE story. That's why I say it's a glitch.

They are pointing guns at kids and adults every damn day. Your average American does not know that land grabs and settlement building is an everyday occurrence.
    Does the average American know that an American citizen is in jail in Iran for the crime of converting to Christianity?

There are a lot of things the average American doesn't know.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Does the average American know that an American citizen is in jail in Iran for the crime of converting to Christianity?

There are a lot of things the average American doesn't know.
    Actually I could give a $#@! about who was arrested in Iran or why. We aren't giving millions in aid to Iran.
    We are financing the occupation of Palestine.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Politics is 90% perception. I wonder what perception this thread leads to.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Perhaps another "hero" going for the sniper Confirmed Kills record.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Perhaps another "hero" going for the sniper Confirmed Kills record.
    I should have been more specific. The comments is what I was largely referring to.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    That's an awfully high number. I would assume it's the other way around. [90% issues, 10% perception- or somewhere thereabouts]

We'll go with the 90% perception figure, what do you propose we do? Not mention Israel whatsoever? [since it's clear this is what you are referring to] Only mention them in favorable light? What is your solution to illuminating the truth while remaining 'politically acceptable?' [to the vast majority of 'dumbasses' who only think about 'politicks' in October/November of the voting year]

well if what's his name is a hero then so is this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTudo View Post
    well if what's his name is a hero then so is this guy.
    if

Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post
    Claiming to see people as people yet calling Jews racist, psychopaths and saying jews have a hatred of non jews. The only person who is a 'freakin nutcase' is you. Just because one Israeli soldier did a bad thing does not mean you generalize an entire $#@!ing people. Thats whats very disturbing.

And yes Im a Jew. I guess I just hate non jews. Or maybe I see people in terms of being not $#@!s or $#@!s. You fall into the latter category.
    I said SOME Jews and I intentionally wrote in in BOLD PRINT to make sure it was read that way. Sorry you were offended.
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

LibForestPaul

Picture did not phase me at all. LOL actually. This picture is Israel. It is truthful and simply. Get out non-Jew.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AviG View Post
    I don't see any problem with this. Me and my brother used to throw rocks at fakestinian school children. They are all anti-Semitic and they deserve our contempt. I don't see Rand Paul condemning this act, so why are all of you so worried about it?
    I'm really glad you are banned. I hope it is permanent.

you question Israeli military ? you anti-semite !!
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I'm really glad you are banned. I hope it is permanent.
    His troll status was a bit too obvious.
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12