Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: ronpaul.com Domain Name Battle update

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Everything I have searched has the same info since 2-08-2013
    On 2/17 it listed Martha Roberts as registrant. I know this because that was what originated this thread to begin with.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    no just the who-is service you are using is limiting the daily amount of times a lookup can be performed on a given domain name. It's so they don't get spammed, i guess.

try some other whois service.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    no just the who-is service you are using is limiting the daily amount of times a lookup can be performed on a given domain name. It's so they don't get spammed, i guess.

try some other whois service.
    There's another whois service? Gahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    There's another whois service? Gahhhhhh
    Welcome to internet.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to internet.
    http://www.fenixdev.net/

wipo not showing ronpaul.org in the case lookup any longer.

Search WIPO Cases by Domain Name

Search Results for: ronpaul.org
    0 case(s).

wipo not showing ronpaul.org in the case lookup any longer.

Search WIPO Cases by Domain Name

Search Results for: ronpaul.org
    0 case(s).
    is dot com still there?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    is dot com still there?
    yes

Maybe the 2 sides have been communicating, that would be a good sign.

Maybe the 2 sides have been communicating, that would be a good sign.
    I think it is strange that WIPO would update the case record like that tho without a commencement date.

I am kind of getting bored about this whole issue. Either Ron will get the site or he won't, either way it doesn't really matter, he doesn't need it. However taking your fans to a "court" setting is not something I ever expected Ron Paul to do.
    Last edited by RickyJ; 02-26-2013 at 08:24 PM.

D2013-0278 ronpaul.com the Honorable Ron Paul - February 28, 2013 Pending
    D2013-0371 ronpaul.org the Honorable Ron Paul - February 28, 2013 Pending

they have set a commencement date for today for both domains.

Extremely odd that they have now 2 separate complaints. I would be careful to read too much into this, but I suspect that what we are seeing here is WIPO just following through with formality.

I had hoped some kind of arrangement had been reached between the two parties by now.

The next step is for WIPO to notify the respondents in each case which will then have 20 days to respond.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    D2013-0278 ronpaul.com the Honorable Ron Paul - February 28, 2013 Pending
    D2013-0371 ronpaul.org the Honorable Ron Paul - February 28, 2013 Pending

they have set a commencement date for today for both domains.

Extremely odd that they have now 2 separate complaints. I would be careful to read too much into this, but I suspect that what we are seeing here is WIPO just following through with formality.

I had hoped some kind of arrangement had been reached between the two parties by now.

The next step is for WIPO to notify the respondents in each case which will then have 20 days to respond.
    Apparently once the WIPO shield fell it turned out that dot org and dot com had 'separate owners' although since 'dot com' owner offered back 'dot org' one wonders exactly how separate they really are. I saw an article on it. http://domainnamewire.com/2013/02/27...g-ronpaul-org/ Apparently when they refiled they filed separately.

from the link (internal links omitted):

I think the real reason is that the domains are technically owned by two different parties.

Yes, we know it’s all the same owner. After all, the owners of RonPaul.com offered give the .org to him. (They later removed their own self-incriminating evidence from their web site, but it lives on.)

But the whois records are different.

Both RonPaul.org and RonPaul.com are owned by companies in Panama. (Who knew that Paul’s greatest supporters fighting for him to be able to change America were based in Panama?)

RonPaul.org is apparently owned by DN Capital Inc (not to be confused with Domain Capital), which is in the business of “domain name acquisition, management, brokerage and recovery services, website design and administration, graphic design, as well as content creation.”

As of September of last year the domain was owned by “Customer 13725″ who was located in Mexico, but that’s a different matter.
    RonPaul.com, on the other hand, is owned by “JRN Corporation”, which is also apparently based in Panama.

So it’s possible Paul had to file a separate UDRP against the domain since, in the eyes of UDRP, these are two separate owners.
    We’ll see when the decisions are published.

- See more at: http://domainnamewire.com/2013/02/27....s0oJAKhb.dpuf
    They could still be speaking to eachother, though, the process would continue regardless.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-28-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Apparently once the WIPO shield fell it turned out that dot org and dot com had 'separate owners' although since 'dot com' owner offered back 'dot org' one wonders exactly how separate they really are. I saw an article on it. http://domainnamewire.com/2013/02/27...g-ronpaul-org/ Apparently when they refiled they filed separately.

from the link (internal links omitted):

They could still be speaking to eachother, though, the process would continue regardless.
    Just a very unorthodox case all around. I am curious how the .org case will handle the fact that they offered to give the domain back. I'd have to ask, why didn't you take the .org?

Perhaps there was a conversation we didn't hear where the people running the domains said, "if you take the .org, you have to promise not to come after us on the .com"

We'll see. But if it is a refile, it doesn't look good for getting the domains back before the launch of the new venture. Pity if that should occur.

Not me. Game on biatch . Go Team Paul!

Newbie...

I never could find any additional info on Martha and DNCapital. Not sure what thread you were pulling on but I came up empty.

noticed that ronpaul.net has taken down all their content in the last couple days. This is where ronpaul.org redirects to.

A visit to ronpaul.org and ronpaul.net gets a blank document with no html on the ronpaul.net site. ronpaul.org still has the content redirect to ronpaul.net, but again, all content has been stripped.

ronpaul.com is still actively updating tho.

also, if you noticed, ronpaul.com site title is "Ron Paul .com". the org and net title is "Dr. Ron Paul".

the whois records have not been changed on any of the sites.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Newbie...

I never could find any additional info on Martha and DNCapital. Not sure what thread you were pulling on but I came up empty.
    I suspect Martha @ DNCapital is a fictitious name.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819