Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: DOCUMENTARY: All Wars are Bankersí Wars

  1. #1

    Default DOCUMENTARY: All Wars are Bankersí Wars

    THIS!



    Michael Rivero www.whatreallyhappened.com



    I need 43:34 of your time; economic-freedom mission-critical.

    It is time for us all to become
    private central banking
    heretics!




    Spread it, bump it.
    This guy is on it.




    for economic liberty,

    presence
    Last edited by presence; 02-15-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!

    The small green parakeet, Tito, was flung helplessly from the cage, landing on the floor. When a girl screamed, the officer sneerd:
    "F*** THE BIRD !!!"
    ...and stomped on it with his jackboot. READ MORE: http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/n...lugo-parakeet/




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Last edited by presence; 02-15-2013 at 06:51 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!

    The small green parakeet, Tito, was flung helplessly from the cage, landing on the floor. When a girl screamed, the officer sneerd:
    "F*** THE BIRD !!!"
    ...and stomped on it with his jackboot. READ MORE: http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/n...lugo-parakeet/


  4. #3

    Default

    Your video is why I like Bitcoin. It makes me feel like I have power to increase my savings potential while crippling banks and governments by not giving them the luxury to use my capital in their fractional banking schemes.

    And it can't be paper manipulated by JPM & Goldman NutSachs like is the case with metals. Paper stocks, shorting more than what exists in the world...etc...





    Last edited by muh_roads; 02-14-2013 at 09:30 PM.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    THIS!




    I need 43:34 of your time; economic-freedom mission-critical.

    It is time for us all to become
    private central banking
    heretics!




    Spread it, bump it.
    This guy is on it.




    for economic liberty,

    presence
    That was amazing. Mostly things I already knew, but he explains it clearly and succinctly.

  6. #5

    Default

    Exactly why I like gold/silver.

    :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin69 View Post
    Your video is why I like Bitcoin. It makes me feel like I have power to increase my savings potential while crippling banks and governments by not giving them the luxury to use my capital in their fractional banking schemes.

    And it can't be paper manipulated by JPM & Goldman NutSachs like is the case with metals. Paper stocks, shorting more than what exists in the world...etc...





    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Exactly why I like gold/silver.

    :-)
    Yeah but like I said, metals are too exposed to paper manipulation. I want to make money now. Not just hedge and wait for the end of the world. Which may not happen in our lifetimes given how many legs the petrodollar has in regards to western imperial conquest. And there is still a lot left for conquest as the western world only owns 60% of the world resources.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 02-15-2013 at 10:19 AM.

  8. #7

    Default

    I hold silver not for SHTF but the reformation of the global banking/monetary system. This is coming in a very, very big way. It is outside of EVERY individuals control.

    FYI.

    I like Bitcoin, too. It is part of the solution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin69 View Post
    Yeah but like I said, metals are too exposed to paper manipulation. I want to make money now. Not just hedge and wait for the end of the world. Which may not happen in our lifetimes given how many legs the petrodollar has in regards to western imperial conquest. And there is still a lot left for conquest as the western world only owns 60% of the world resources.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

  9. #8

    Default

    I posted the same video a few days ago: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=libertygrl

    Glad you guys are giving it more exposure.

    I contacted the one dollar dvd project guy and he's going to burn it to dvd along with a few other clips of a similar theme, so that activists can get them in bulk to hand out. I'll let you guys know when it becomes available.
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

  10. #9

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    OP, can you give credit to maker?

    Michael Rivero

    www.whatreallyhappened.com

    done
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!

    The small green parakeet, Tito, was flung helplessly from the cage, landing on the floor. When a girl screamed, the officer sneerd:
    "F*** THE BIRD !!!"
    ...and stomped on it with his jackboot. READ MORE: http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/n...lugo-parakeet/


  12. #11

    Default

    A while back I heard there were only seven nations on the world left without being part of the global controlled network of central banks. The list had Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya on it then. Now I think it is down to Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Cuba.

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    I posted the same video a few days ago: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=libertygrl

    Glad you guys are giving it more exposure.

    I contacted the one dollar dvd project guy and he's going to burn it to dvd along with a few other clips of a similar theme, so that activists can get them in bulk to hand out. I'll let you guys know when it becomes available.
    OooooH Yeah.

    Nice work libertygrl. There are quite a few comments over there.

    This is a very important video in my estimation. It needs to be posted over and over, and all over. Some of us may look back on it as the wave you helped set off.
    Last edited by Carson; 02-15-2013 at 06:46 PM.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    I posted the same video a few days ago: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=libertygrl

    Glad you guys are giving it more exposure.

    I contacted the one dollar dvd project guy and he's going to burn it to dvd along with a few other clips of a similar theme, so that activists can get them in bulk to hand out. I'll let you guys know when it becomes available.
    ok I fess... I've been a total slacker about searching before I start ops. A few months ago there was a real dearth and I just started dropping ops to spur conversation... The past two months though it seems like there is a lot more content on the board. In the past week (about 50 new threads for me) I've double posted content 6 or 7 times. Really nice to see the light spun around.

    Regardless of who is posting it though... this video is awesome.

    Watch it! 45 minute F the banks rant.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!

    The small green parakeet, Tito, was flung helplessly from the cage, landing on the floor. When a girl screamed, the officer sneerd:
    "F*** THE BIRD !!!"
    ...and stomped on it with his jackboot. READ MORE: http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/n...lugo-parakeet/


  15. #14
    Member bxm042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of the Free
    Posts
    6,542

    Default

    Kinda lost credibility at 10:30 when he used the Woodrow Wilson quote of questionable authenticity
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Kinda lost credibility at 10:30 when he used the Woodrow Wilson quote of questionable authenticity
    minor facepalm... what can you do?
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen
    to set brush fires in peoples minds! Revolution is Action upon Revelation!

    The small green parakeet, Tito, was flung helplessly from the cage, landing on the floor. When a girl screamed, the officer sneerd:
    "F*** THE BIRD !!!"
    ...and stomped on it with his jackboot. READ MORE: http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/n...lugo-parakeet/


  17. #16

    Default

    Cute, but I have my doubts...


    Re:By all accounts that was a minor war. At the same time that was going on, Great Britain was fighting Napeolon. We were small potatoes, and a lot of American politicans wanted war with Britain as much as they wanted war with us. So what was Napelon's place in this grand scheme.

    Also about the Civil War, we were at war for four months before the first Greenback was issued. And the war continued long after the Greenbacks ended.

    and I really should read the full letter, attributed to Franklin, but the problem with the Currentcy act, is that it was issued in 1764. It wasn't until after the First Contiential Congress that people even began to consider breaking away.
    Last edited by thequietkid10; 02-16-2013 at 01:23 AM.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    minor facepalm... what can you do?
    Ya, I noticed that.
    But I agree.

    Minor.

    I wish he would have left out AGW, etc. Just stick to banking. Easier to share with the uninitiated that way.
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Kinda lost credibility at 10:30 when he used the Woodrow Wilson quote of questionable authenticity
    I thought he used a different one.

    I've had this one questioned;

    "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
    A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
    Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
    therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
    We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
    controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
    No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
    conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
    the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."


    -Woodrow Wilson

    And if he didn't say it he should have.


    Or maybe ???;

    It's like Mark Twain always said, "I've misquoted myself so many times, I don't know what I've said"


    Quote found.???;

    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=84634.0


    Or not???

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...quote-disputed
    Last edited by Carson; 02-16-2013 at 01:49 AM.

  20. #19

    Default

    The World Bank's central HQ is in London. In a documentary about "money and banks" and how they rule the world. I find it disappointing that it left out London being the Monetary center of the globe, and also that the World Bank's HQ is there.

    So many people here bitch and moan about the Banksters, the Fed, world bank, etc etc but never mention the city of London...they may mention Wallstreet...but Wallstreet is owned by London.

    Once people here realize that the federal reserve came into existence because of Jackson's Treason against the National Bank, we'll be a lot better off. He is scum, much like woodrow wilson. But yet he is so heavily revered here, and among Paulites everywhere that it sickens me. Jackson destroyed the National Economy, the National Bank, and left it to be looted by free trade looting, via plantation style development...and by pushing "indians" off their land to sell to Wallstreet, which was literally created by Richard Burr after Hamilton had been killed and with him, the national bank.

    I maintain that Free Market Economics is Free Trade insanity, with its founder being a private tutor to the Hapsburg family, and also being affiliated with LSE, which is nothing but a school of free trade propaganda. The river flow makes the banks, the banks do not make the flow of the river.
    "There's no problem with living a double life, it is the triple and quadruple lives that get you in the end. " -Yuri Orlov

    "You wanna be a dead hero, or a live coward?" -John Dillinger

  21. #20

    Default

    -C-,

    I was just reading some good things about Andrew Jackson in the latest issue of The New American. They have an article, "Before the Income Tax: How the Federal Government Balanced the Budget Before 1913 by Thomas R. Eddlem". The article is a time line of taxation from the inception of the country to present if I'm reading it right.

    I don't see the article on line yet but they do say some nice things about him. These are quotes from a Wiki page that are similar.

    "In January 1835, Jackson paid off the entire national debt, the only time in U.S. history that has been accomplished.[26][27] However, this accomplishment was short lived. A severe depression from 1837 to 1844 caused the national debt to increase to over $3.3 million by January 1, 1838[28] and it has not been paid in full since."

    I think the second half of that ^ quote may touch on some of your concerns.


    Here were some of his concerns. They sound familiar.

    Opposition to the National Bank
    Main article: Bank War
    Democratic cartoon shows Jackson fighting the monster Bank. "The Bank", Jackson told Martin Van Buren, "is trying to kill me, but I will kill it!"
    1833 Democratic cartoon shows Jackson destroying the devil's Bank

    The Second Bank of the United States was authorized for a 20-year period during James Madison's tenure in 1816. As President, Jackson worked to rescind the bank's federal charter. In Jackson's veto message, the bank needed to be abolished because:

    It concentrated the nation's financial strength in a single institution,
    It exposed the government to control by foreign interests,
    It served mainly to make the rich richer,
    It exercised too much control over members of Congress,
    It favored northeastern states over southern and western states,
    Banks are controlled by a few select families.


    From the Wiki it sounds like he had a lot to deal with. I suppose I would have been happy to have done what he had to do as well. Sure If I was to root around I could find fault. There is good and bad in everything. It seems life is all a balancing act.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson

    Here is something from The New American Eddlem article.

    On one instance, the U.S. government paid off its entire national debt without the existence of an Internal Revenue Service. President Andrew Jackson boasted in his veto of the Maysville Road Bill in 1830 that God had blessed his nation with no taxes (except tariffs on imports) and no national debt.

    Through the favor of an overruling and indulgent Providence our country is blessed with a general prosperity and our citizens exempted form the pressure of taxation, which other less favored portions of the human family are obliged to bear...How gratifying the effect of presenting to the wold the sublime spectacle of a Republic of more than 12,000,000 happy people, in the fifty-forth year of her existence, after having passed through two protracted wars__ one for the acquisition and the other for the maintenance of liberty--free from debt and all her immense resources unfettered!


    In reality, Jackson had jumped the gun on his boast. The national debt would not be paid off for five more years, until 1828...


    Snip...


    "Paid off"

    Sounds pretty good!
    Last edited by Carson; 02-16-2013 at 03:28 PM.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -C- View Post
    The World Bank's central HQ is in London. In a documentary about "money and banks" and how they rule the world. I find it disappointing that it left out London being the Monetary center of the globe, and also that the World Bank's HQ is there.

    So many people here bitch and moan about the Banksters, the Fed, world bank, etc etc but never mention the city of London...they may mention Wallstreet...but Wallstreet is owned by London.

    Once people here realize that the federal reserve came into existence because of Jackson's Treason against the National Bank, we'll be a lot better off. He is scum, much like woodrow wilson. But yet he is so heavily revered here, and among Paulites everywhere that it sickens me. Jackson destroyed the National Economy, the National Bank, and left it to be looted by free trade looting, via plantation style development...and by pushing "indians" off their land to sell to Wallstreet, which was literally created by Richard Burr after Hamilton had been killed and with him, the national bank.

    I maintain that Free Market Economics is Free Trade insanity, with its founder being a private tutor to the Hapsburg family, and also being affiliated with LSE, which is nothing but a school of free trade propaganda. The river flow makes the banks, the banks do not make the flow of the river.
    So it's Jackson's fault that we were "damned if we do damned if we don't"? Also, yes, damaging the economy was expected but it's reasoning was stated in the documentary: X (lesser) amount of troubled families vs Y (greater) amount of troubled families. Also, if you are opposed to the free market, and with that concept of Human Action, what do you support?





View discussion threads with similar topics:

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •