Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Fox News Sunday w/ Chris Wallace 2/17/13

[Video] Rand Paul on Fox News Sunday w/ Chris Wallace 2/17/13

It was a big week in DC as the President gave his State of the Union address. We'll sit dn w/ @SenRandPaul & get his thoughts only on #FNS
    https://twitter.com/FoxNewsSunday/st...48683535888385

video update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHH2rSZvLPA
    Last edited by jct74; 02-17-2013 at 03:25 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This might be his biggest appearance yet.

Woah that's great. Wallace is quite a thorough and inquisitive interviewer.

bump for reminder

here is the intro for the upcoming show....... http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-ne.../2169038659001
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Watching now... Lindsey Graham is absolute filth.
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good stuff
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Did someone tape it? Rove said he liked Rand? i'd like to see the panel discussion

Dammit I missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Dammit I missed it!
    How? He isn't on yet. Lindsey Graham just finished blathering about how half the world's military spending isn't enough. Rand's on after the break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

'Let me interrupt for a second. Let me interrupt for a second.'--Chris Wallace
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

How Rand explains the Fed without mentioning the Fed: 'The debt causes your prices to rise.'

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How Rand explains the Fed without mentioning the Fed: 'The debt causes your prices to rise.'
    yes, because the next question a person ask is- how does one cause the other?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

'I would absolutely never run (for president) unless it was to win... I think the people want a party that's a little less aggressive on foreign policy, that isn't always trying to put people in prison...'

Damned short interview. Graham got, what, twice as much time? Three times as much?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    yes, because the next question a person ask is- how does one cause the other?
    Good! Make 'em think. Sometimes that's better than spoon-feeding them.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-17-2013 at 10:30 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And now we have Karl Rove protesting that the GOP gave thirty million to Tea Party candidates! Hell of a follow-up for Rand. Let's just see how much time they give him.

Karl Rove--the Ultimate Authority on Who is Electable...

'I think the real problem (with the GOP) is what is our message... why are we here?'--Bob Woodward. Now he's comparing Karl Rove's proposal to the Politboro.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-17-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Wallace is a statist moron. He totally buys into the sequester "cuts" being devastating for the economy.

He's a typical big government conservative and a neocon. A bit of a dinosaur in the GOP these days. They're petrified of people like Rand speaking the truth.

show repeats at 2 and 6 pm ET on Fox News

Karl Rove has defended guys like Rand Paul. I think he's about candidates being polished in their presentation, not ideology. I remember him complaining about Akin saying that not only was Sarah Steelman alright, but also Brunner. He has railed against Christine O'Donnell and the like because of their inability to answer simple questions and their personal backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    Karl Rove has defended guys like Rand Paul. I think he's about candidates being polished in their presentation, not ideology. I remember him complaining about Akin saying that not only was Sarah Steelman alright, but also Brunner. He has railed against Christine O'Donnell and the like because of their inability to answer simple questions and their personal backgrounds.
    Don't be fooled by his niceties. He is an enemy of the grassroots in the Republican Party.
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Looking for new liberty candidates for 2014 and beyond

But it is true, to an extent. Our candidates, regardless of ideology, should be able to demonstrate their intellectual skills like Amash, Rand, and Massie have for example. They may be viewed as radical to some, but they are very intelligent.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol Lindsey Graham said Rand Paul is wrong about drones, said having courts decide guilt would be worst thing possible.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    Lol Lindsey Graham said Rand Paul is wrong about drones, said having courts decide guilt would be worst thing possible.
    lulz
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Akin opposed CISPA. He would still have been a big improvement over McCaskill.

Expertly handled questions. Overall, Rand has batting way above 500 since 2010.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

man is disgusting to hear Karl praise and use Rand's name to forward his agenda.

Last edited by jct74; 02-17-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast