Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on CNN w/ Erin Burnett talking about hold on Brennan nomination

[Video] Rand Paul on CNN w/ Erin Burnett talking about hold on Brennan nomination

In @SenRandPaul's Tea Party response to Obama's #SOTU address, Paul urges GOP to embrace immigrants, cut spending. He joins @ErinBurnett 7pE
    https://twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/stat...59745096835073

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_UXO2UkUSE
    Last edited by jct74; 02-13-2013 at 06:47 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Where the F is Fox? Mums the word
    Butthurt that their boy Rubio didn't do too well.

Fox panel according to Brian (Krauthammer et al) were not impressed with Rubio and were putting the boot in. The main shows will try and spin for him for another few days before they talk to Rand again

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    I'm in love with her.
    she is CFR
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

they're going on and on about Dorner. boring!

Rand could get bumped.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    they're going on and on about Dorner. boring!

Rand could get bumped.
    Yeah, this sucks. I'm still going to watch, I love this show.

She just confirmed Rand is going to be on. Probably near the end of the show. Stupid story on a cruise ship is more important.

Clarified stances on Brennan and Hagel. Said he was going to vote yes on Hagel because he respects his honorable service and agrees with him on scaling down the Pentagon, but dislikes the fact he isn't talking about any foreign investors.

Rand puts me to sleep.

Tube:

Rand looks kind of stretched out, you might want to add this to the tag field of your youtube video: yt:stretch=16:9

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Rand looks kind of stretched out, you might want to add this to the tag field of your youtube video: yt:stretch=16:9
    How do I do that?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do I do that?
    there are various ways to access it but just go to "Video Manager" from the dropdown menu at the top of the page and click "Edit" next to that video, that will allow you to edit the tag field

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    there are various ways to access it but just go to "Video Manager" from the dropdown menu at the top of the page and click "Edit" next to that video, that will allow you to edit the tag field
    Oh I get what you're saying now. I thought you meant in the tag to embed the video on here which confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    Clarified stances on Brennan and Hagel. Said he was going to vote yes on Hagel because he respects his honorable service and agrees with him on scaling down the Pentagon, but dislikes the fact he isn't talking about any foreign investors.
    He didn't say he would vote yes for Hagel, he said he initially gave him the benefit of the doubt for the reasons you mentioned but he's starting to have some doubts and needs more information before making a decision.
    Last edited by Rudeman; 02-13-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    He did not say how he will vote on him.