Thread: "Rubio's message was important, Paul's message was inspiring"

"Rubio's message was important, Paul's message was inspiring"

For Paul, Offense Is the Preferred Defense
    Mike Flynn

KY Sen. Rand Paul gave an unprecedented second response to the State of the Union address. In the modern political era, the party not in control of the White House responds to the President's speech. FL Sen. Marco Rubio gave the "official" GOP response. That was generally the end of things. Paul's speech, however, shows that we need a voice beyond the two traditional parties.

Rubio devoted large tracts of his speech defending the GOP against attacks from Obama and the Democrats. He was obsessed establishing the fact that the the GOP is not the party of the wealthy. He tried to turn-away every charge made by Obama and the Democrats. Paul took a different tact and made a full-throated defense of freedom.

Rubio's message was important, to an extent. Paul's message, however, was inspiring.

More: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...medium=twitter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nice!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

good
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Nice comment from Chicago76 on the breitbart site:

"Rubio spoke for the Republican party. Paul spoke for America and who we are."
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    A lot of good comments on Greta's site:

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/...nion-response/
    Interesting comment about the republican candidate in 2016 learning spanish. Might not be a bad idea for Rand to spend that time learning the language. Rubio's got that up on him. Rand making the effort would go a long way.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Being raised on the SE TX Gulf coast I would bet he already knows quite a bit of Spanish.

This needs to be drudge bombed: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ferred-defense

That little box on the bottom right...
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    Being raised on the SE TX Gulf coast I would bet he already knows quite a bit of Spanish.
    Doubtful. You need to go way further south to make that assumption probable. I certainly wouldn't bet on it. It is a pretty good idea for him to learn it though.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Interesting comment about the republican candidate in 2016 learning spanish. Might not be a bad idea for Rand to spend that time learning the language. Rubio's got that up on him. Rand making the effort would go a long way.
    I'm not sure how necessary that is. It couldn't hurt, but if it comes down to Florida, I think we're already in trouble.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    This needs to be drudge bombed: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ferred-defense

That little box on the bottom right...
    For real, they got Rubio up there but nothing on Rand yet.