Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron on Stossel 2/12/2013 Responding to State of the Union etc (VIDEO ADDED w link 2 Q&A)

Ron on Stossel 2/12/2013 Responding to State of the Union etc (VIDEO ADDED w link 2 Q&A)

the second part can be found (or both parts can be found) here at the changing video selection at the top: http://www.campaignforliberty.org/
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-13-2013 at 10:19 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What channel?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Fox Business Channel..

359 on DirecTV

Couldn't find it, where?

NVRMND
    "The Patriarch"

Yeah its Fox Biz.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Hope we get a tube.

Ron's talking about how Drones are the guns we need to control.

Ron's giving his opinion of the State of the Union address... I hope someone is tubing it because it's awesome.

- ML

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Audience is about to ask Ron some questions....

Did Ron just suggest that his vote totals were fooled with?

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    Hope we get a tube.
    This^^^

We have low budget tv, and that's ok because I hardly ever watch it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Did Ron just suggest that his vote totals were fooled with?
    That's what I thought he implied.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadOfLiberty View Post
    Hope we get a tube.
    I'll try!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    Audience is about to ask Ron some questions....
    Yes, questions are the best part.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Video of Ron Paul on Stossel (at fox insider)

You can watch the video of this segment here:
    http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/02/12...-up-with-that/
    They cut off the end though - no questions from the audience.
    Former presidential candidate Ron Paul reacted to President Obama’s State of the Union address tonight with John Stossel on Fox Business Network.

Paul said in the speech, “certainly we didn’t get any answers tonight” to the key issues facing the nation.

“Everything on the surface looks like it’s welfare-ism and warfare-ism forever. But I think underneath there’s a smoldering desire that is growing by leaps and bounds that’s saying that a lot of the people in this country have had enough of it. Tonight he talked a lot about gun control, I don’t think the American people are going to put up with that,” said Paul.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh, I want the questions --the questions are always the best... DANG it I wish I hadn't missed that....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Oh, I want the questions --the questions are always the best... DANG it I wish I hadn't missed that....
    Unfortunately I missed it as well Fox Business usually uploads the full Stossel episodes a week or so after airing.

Not by accident. The question part was when Ron implied his vote totals were tampered with.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Unfortunately I missed it as well Fox Business usually uploads the full Stossel episodes a week or so after airing.
    Fox Business Network's STOSSEL usually repeats on Fox News Channel on the weekend; so if there isn't a tube soon, you can watch it on FNC on Saturday.
    Restore the Original First Amendment: http://thirty-thousand.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Promoted! Thank you!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Did anybody watch the whole show? what types of questions did the audience ask and how did RP respond?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Did anybody watch the whole show? what types of questions did the audience ask and how did RP respond?
    I want to know too! Confederate said he'd try to get the Q&A when it came on again or was posted, but I usually think that is the best part.

TY for the tube! my favorite part .. from the beginning

"maybe I will one day"
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Where's the other part?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/02/12...-up-with-that/

"Former presidential candidate Ron Paul reacted to President Obama’s State of the Union address tonight with John Stossel on Fox Business Network.

Paul said in the speech, “certainly we didn’t get any answers tonight” to the key issues facing the nation.

“Everything on the surface looks like it’s welfare-ism and warfare-ism forever. But I think underneath there’s a smoldering desire that is growing by leaps and bounds that’s saying that a lot of the people in this country have had enough of it. Tonight he talked a lot about gun control, I don’t think the American people are going to put up with that,” said Paul.

Watch the full discussion: link above

Quote Originally Posted by Obama4Dictator View Post
    Where's the other part?
    Yeah, I was hoping it was up by now.

Yeah, I was hoping it was up by now.
    They take a few days to upload the full episodes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast