Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: A blimp is a BAD IDEA - here is why

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Are suggesting that Ron lie about what Christ said in the bible to score a few cheap political points?
    Nope, not at all.. but he doesn't have to go there at all, or if he does, he could phrase it in a way that doesn't agitate the audience.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Or "anarchist" sock puppets.
    if our founders were Anarchist's, would you ever have heard of them?
    no.
    so, therefore. what were they?

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How is it a guy with 844 posts has a "reputation beyond repute?" Just wondering. How many sock puppets are you running?
    Repflation. The value of a +rep goes up depending on how much rep someone has.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Yes, and that's because Ron didn't frame and phrase things in a way that made it so they wouldn't boo him. You can't win a Republican primary without Republican primary voters.
    Or, you could bring in more Republican primary voters.

For all your so-called expertise about marketing, you don't seem to understand the concept of thinking outside the box.

Ron Paul required that kind of thinking in 2007. He was unlike any candidate voters had seen in a very long time. It didn't matter what party he belonged to. I certainly wasn't a Republican before. I changed parties just so I could vote for Ron.

The case I'm making is that it wasn't the George W. Bush voters you needed...those people were (and still are) your typical Republican primary voters. Typical Republican voters think the U.S. is always right no matter what, they put Israel first, and never question anything if a Rush Limbaugh says it. Of course those people weren't going to vote for Ron!

What we needed was to go out and attract new blood (as AF said)....people who had voted before and grown apathetic, young people who were already cynical about their future and the political process, Democrats/Republicans/Independents/Libertarians/Anyone who feel they have no representative in government...get them to switch parties if they needed to, get them to register if they weren't already.

If you wanted to spend your money on flyers trying to convince 5 people out of 10,000 who attend GOP cocktail parties, that's your business. But why must you discourage others who wanted to spend their money on something that might have grown Ron's base with people who already think the way he does? Those people were not likely to show up at rallies and boo him....they would have shown up and cheered loudly.

Out of the blue with a "reputation beyond repute" moniker. Amazing. It'd be interesting if the mods checked his rep history.
    Apparently some people are beyond repute and don't have to be checked.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post

For all your so-called expertise about marketing, you don't seem to understand the concept of thinking outside the box.

Ron Paul required that kind of thinking in 2007. He was unlike any candidate voters had seen in a very long time. It didn't matter what party he belonged to. I certainly wasn't a Republican before. I changed parties just so I could vote for Ron.

The case I'm making is that it wasn't the George W. Bush voters you needed...those people were (and still are) your typical Republican primary voters. Typical Republican voters think the U.S. is always right no matter what, they put Israel first, and never question anything if a Rush Limbaugh says it. Of course those people weren't going to vote for Ron!

What we needed was to go out and attract new blood (as AF said)....people who had voted before and grown apathetic, young people who were already cynical about their future and the political process, Democrats/Republicans/Independents/Libertarians/Anyone who feel they have no representative in government...get them to switch parties if they needed to, get them to register if they weren't already.

If you wanted to spend your money on flyers trying to convince 5 people out of 10,000 who attend GOP cocktail parties, that's your business. But why must you discourage others who wanted to spend their money on something that might have grown Ron's base with people who already think the way he does? Those people were not likely to show up at rallies and boo him....they would have shown up and cheered loudly.
    +rep!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Repflation. The value of a +rep goes up depending on how much rep someone has.
    Your's too. Your snarkiness has gone on too long. neg rep.

Right now the hidebound GOP, ever intent on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, because it is, in the end, being run by bunch of Collins clones, is wringing its hanky in panic at how to reach the "youth" vote.

Out of the blue with a "reputation beyond repute" moniker. Amazing. It'd be interesting if the mods checked his rep history.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Right now the hidebound GOP, ever intent on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, because it is, in the end, being run by bunch of Collins clones, is wringing its hanky in panic at how to reach the "youth" vote.

How many of those locations did he even come close to winning?
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's the hard way to do things. It is easier to convince people already going to the polls to vote for you, than it is to convince people to go to the polls to vote for you.

That doesn't work in marketing, unless you get very very lucky.

What works in marketing is implementing proven practices that have garnered results and effectiveness in the past.

proven practices that have garnered results and effectiveness in the past.
    Like voting
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

How many of those locations did he even come close to winning?
    How many places, early in the process, was he in the top two and the campaign decided to attack down?

Or "anarchist" sock puppets.
    He's not an anarchist from what I've seen. And Phill, Ancaps are the last people here who'd create sock puppets.

That's the hard way to do things. It is easier to convince people already going to the polls to vote for you, than it is to convince people to go to the polls to vote for you.

What works in marketing is implementing proven practices that have garnered results and effectiveness in the past.
    Clearly, you have never really worked in marketing in the real world.

If you want to beat your competition, you have to come up with innovative ways to compete in the market.

How many places, early in the process, was he in the top two and the campaign decided to attack down?
    I know one state.

This is what shows yourself to be a (mod edit). Marketing is always most effective when breaking outside existing norms. Most effective. Not just middling effective. YOUR marketing strategy DID NOT WORK.

So you are gonna tell us that ours would not have if RPInc. had really given a $#@!?

RP,Inc. ran it along the lines of what YOU think they should have. What did YOU achieve? Defeat.

Unless you were a coat-tail rider hoping for another job.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    He's not an anarchist from what I've seen. And Phill, Ancaps are the last people here who'd create sock puppets.
    Understood. Do you take someone that calls themselves an Ancap at their word? It took you 13k posts to achieve your rep. HVAC has only been stirring $#@! recently though a member/sleeper since 2008.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what shows yourself to be a wank. Marketing is always most effective when breaking outside existing norms. Most effective. Not just middling effective. YOUR marketing strategy DID NOT WORK.

So you are gonna tell us that ours would not have if RPInc. had really given a $#@!?

RP,Inc. ran it along the lines of what YOU think they should have. What did YOU achieve? Defeat.

Unless you were a coat-tail rider hoping for another job.
    RP,Inc. sabotaged the grassroots' efforts many times....then when Ron doesn't win, Matt blames the grassroots for the loss.

I know Narcissistic Personality Disorder when I see it. Just sayin'.

Apparently some people are beyond repute and don't have to be checked.
    that was cold and NOT true.

yes. I do happen to have met and spent time with people here.
    thankfully, they are a minority. when it comes to "rep"
    in fact, a very serious minority.
    many thanks to all those who made me feel welcome here.

Understood. Do you take someone that calls themselves an Ancap at their word? It took you 13k posts to achieve your rep. HVAC has only been stirring $#@! recently though a member/sleeper since 2008.
    Something is definitely shady about him. I certainly don't think of him as an ancap.

I have 17500 rep points, btw. He'll have to do a hell of a lot more sock puppeteering to catch up.

Matt blames the grassroots for the loss.
    Not at all actually...

I worked with HVACTech in 2008 during some of the events during Rally for the Republic and he played a big part in Ronstock08.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I worked with HVACTech in 2008 during some of the events during Rally for the Republic and he played a big part in Ronstock08.
    There's a ringing endorsement. Case closed.

Against all better judgement I will take your recommendations on this. But are you sure that the individual you knew at these events is the same and perhaps were not an agent provocateur? Did you snort cocaine off a hookers ass together and did he provide it from the drug locker?

I'll give a benefit of the doubt while you recollect.

In his entire 800 some odd posts did you +rep every post?

hell, I went and looked myself.. I got more "rep" from eduardo89 than I did from you..
    how funny is that!
    (how did my friends know not to rep me? curious indeed)
    methinks you will like..

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

In his entire 800 some odd posts did you +rep every post?
    I don't think I ever +rep someone who lives in the South, unless I have been drinking.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It helps feed the narrative that Ron is quirky and an odd ball... you didn't see any other candidates with a blimp did you?
    I didn't see any other candidates with a blimp, because it was the FIRST time it was done that I'm aware of.
    I also didn't see any other candidates that had the most passionate supporters, but campaigns (2008 and 2012) that were complete loser of campaigns.

Freaking experts on Ron Paul 2012 got fewer votes than Rick Santorum. Tells me all I need to know about their expertedness and minors in marketing degrees. They couldn't get more votes than Rick Santorum.

And as for Ron not framing things right, I guess Rand isn't doing that either, since he lost the Value Voters Summit straw poll to freaking Rick Santorum (and others) this year. So much for Rand being the political orator that Ron wasn't.

I don't think I ever +rep someone who lives in the South, unless I have been drinking.
    You've plus repped me you drunk $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    hell, I went and looked myself.. I got more "rep" from eduardo89 than I did from you..
    how funny is that!
    (how did my friends know not to rep me? curious indeed)
    methinks you will like..
    Well, that explains it all.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast