Thread: Don't Shoot! I'm NOT DORNER!

Don't Shoot! I'm NOT DORNER!

If you're ready for some gallows humor about this whole Christopher Dorner situation, head on over to eBay.
    There you'll find a bumper sticker that reads "Don't Shoot! I'm NOT DORNER!!" Get it? Because so far the LAPD has fired at two Hispanic women and the Torrance Police Department fired at a white man. In both cases, police said they thought they were firing at Dorner. There's a window decal, too. (h/t Reddit)

There's also a T-shirt just in case the problem isn't that you have a truck like Dorner's, but that you happen to have the same skin color as the renegade ex-LAPD cop.
    http://laist.com/2013/02/10/dont_sho...bumper_sti.php

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not funny. Give me your I.D. ...turn around... put your hands behind your back....quit resisting or i'll taze you ...you're going to jail smartass...

Black n yellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Black n yellow
    ahh yeah

Seems like a wise precaution until LAPD can conduct shapes and colors training.

Someone with the skills needs to create a "Law Enforcement Guide to Christopher Dorner".

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Christopher Dorner
    Good idea, AF, now the cops can just throw their arms up and cry "I thought it was Christopher Dorner!" whenever they kill someone's dog.

Get this man a cookie and a participation trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This will give them a bigger incentive to actually shoot people.
    They use force, to make you do, what the deciders have decided you must do. -- Eldridge Cleaver

Someone with the skills needs to create a "Law Enforcement Guide to Christopher Dorner".

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner
    Christopher Dorner

__________________________________________________ _______________

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I wonder if The LAPD knows they are the laughing stock of the world right now??
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Would be great if the bumper stickers went viral. Especially in southern CA.

Don't shoot!!! I'm not Dorner!!!

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Don't shoot!!! I'm not Dorner!!!

Shoot! Shoot!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Shoot! Shoot!
    Shot. errrr.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    ahh yeah

This is my first time seeing this video. Who's the artist? They did a great job! Entertaining and informative.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    This is my first time seeing this video. Who's the artist? They did a great job! Entertaining and informative.
    They are these guys
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Morrakiu/videos?view=0

Here's another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-33cuur-hTc

And, what do you, one of them did some commentary on Dorner/cops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGMyvFgB5TQ