Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What To Make of This: Former FBI Agent Outs Next CIA Head Brennan As A Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    I don't actually believe this conspiracy theory but it's interesting that many of the same people who generally believe many conspiracy theories so quickly dismiss this one because they don't like it and/or it doesn't fit their world view.

His "evidence" is this video below.

He is speaking to a Muslim student group in NYU and in Arabic calls Israel - Palestine and Jerusalem "Al Quds". And he then jokes "don't tell the non-Arab speakers what I said". He then says:

"In Saudi Arabia I saw how the Saudis fulfilled their duty as custodian of Two Holy Mosques in Mecca and Medina. I marveled at the majesty of the "Hajj" [the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca].

Except that non-Muslims are not allowed entry to Mecca:

So either he's lying in the video or he converted to Islam.
    He wasStation Ch. in Saud , he would have seen people come and go to go to Hajj , he would not be allowed .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    He wasStation Ch. in Saud , he would have seen people come and go to go to Hajj , he would not be allowed .
    "In Saudi Arabia I saw how the Saudis fulfilled their duty as custodian of Two Holy Mosques in Mecca and Medina. I marveled at the majesty of the "Hajj"

The Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca. Which he saw. He also saw how the Saudis protected the Two Holy Mosques in Mecca and Medina. He saw all that without ever stepping foot in Mecca?

Anyway I don't really give a $#@! either way. I just find it interesting how the people who generally believe many conspiracy theories and shun anything "mainstream" or "official story" immediately dismiss this one off hand.

There's as much "evidence" of Brennan being Muslim as there is of Obama being born in Kenya. But the people who want to believe Obama was born in Kenya don't want to believe that Brennan is Muslim.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "In Saudi Arabia I saw how the Saudis fulfilled their duty as custodian of Two Holy Mosques in Mecca and Medina. I marveled at the majesty of the "Hajj"

The Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca. Which he saw. He also saw how the Saudis protected the Two Holy Mosques in Mecca and Medina. He saw all that without ever stepping foot in Mecca?

Anyway I don't really give a $#@! either way. I just find it interesting how the people who generally believe many conspiracy theories and shun anything "mainstream" or "official story" immediately dismiss this one off hand.

There's as much "evidence" of Brennan being Muslim as there is of Obama being born in Kenya. But the people who want to believe Obama was born in Kenya don't want to believe that Brennan is Muslim.
    I see your point , I have no idea where Obummer was born , not sure he does . I care not what religion they are, suspect both have none, too evil for that .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I see your point , I have no idea where Obummer was born , not sure he does . I care not what religion they are, suspect both have none, too evil for that .
    I suspect if the accusation was that he was a different religion more here would consider this guy credible.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Last edited by timosman; 09-20-2018 at 11:47 AM.

I'd prefer my politicians (being forced to have them at all) be Christian. "Be" not claim.

That said, were they Atheist, Buddhist, or Church of The Spaghetti Monster, I would not mind, as long as they were pro-liberty.

Someone here that is familiar with the Islamic faith, please try to help me understand how Islam isn't anti-liberty through and through.

I'll even give ya the "back in the day they all did some crazy stuff, but..." arguments, and wont hold their history against them- just what you know of them/their faith.

So, if you have time, maybe share what you know about 'em in the modern world that doesn't actively oppress individuals and lay waste to freedom.

I used to feel like y'all, but the more and more I listened to their own words and to their own "mainstream" Imams here in the US... I just cant see them as ANYTHING BUT a threat (I mean in the States, in positions of political power. I dont feel that they are a threat from the M.E. itself, and we should get the hell out of there, and stop meddling in regime changes under the guise of "MURICA FREEDUMBS") to me and all I hold dear.

Thanks in advance for any insight!
    Last edited by Wooden Indian; 09-20-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    I'd prefer my politicians (being forced to have them at all) be Christian. "Be" not claim.

That said, were they Atheist, Buddhist, or Church of The Spaghetti Monster, I would not mind, as long as they were pro-liberty.

Someone here that is familiar with the Islamic faith, please try to help me understand how Islam isn't anti-liberty through and through.

I'll even give ya the "back in the day they all did some crazy stuff, but..." arguments, and wont hold their history against them- just what you know of them/their faith.

So, if you have time, maybe share what you know about 'em in the modern world that doesn't actively oppress individuals and lay waste to freedom.

I used to feel like y'all, but the more and more I listened to their own words and to their own "mainstream" Imams here in the US... I just cant see them as ANYTHING BUT a threat (I mean in the States, in positions of political power. I dont feel that they are a threat from the M.E. itself, and we should get the hell out of there, and stop meddling in regime changes under the guise of "MURICA FREEDUMBS") to me and all I hold dear.

Bump.

Bump.
    There are more religious sects in Islam than there is in Christianity; the ones heard most from MSM are usually those controlled by the alphabets or who have become "terrorists" from having their countries destroyed.

Here is a link to an Islamic POV on freedom:

Islam considers freedom to be a natural right of the human being. Life becomes devoid of worth when freedom is not present. When a person loses his freedom, his inner self dies, even though on the outside, he continues to live; eating, drinking, working, and going through the other motions of life.
    Islam elevates freedom to such a level that it has made free thought the proper way of recognizing God’s existence. God says:
    {There is no compulsion in religion. Guidance is clear from error.}
    The verse negates the use of compulsion in religion because religious belief is the mightiest thing that a human possesses. This makes it quite clear that compulsion is not tolerated in any other matter. It is also clear that the human being is independent in what she possesses and does without being subjected to the will of anyone else. The individual has free will and free choice.
    http://www.masjidma.com/2011/02/03/c...edom-in-islam/
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    There are more religious sects in Islam than there is in Christianity; the ones heard most from MSM are usually those controlled by the alphabets or who have become "terrorists" from having their countries destroyed.

Here is a link to an Islamic POV on freedom:

http://www.masjidma.com/2011/02/03/c...edom-in-islam/
    The important question is which beliefs dominate islamic culture, tiny minority sects don't make any difference when determining immigration priorities, also remember that the Soviet constitution waxed about freedom etc. as well.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't actually believe this conspiracy theory but it's interesting that many of the same people who generally believe many conspiracy theories so quickly dismiss this one because they don't like it and/or it doesn't fit their world view.

His "evidence" is this video below.

He is speaking to a Muslim student group in NYU and in Arabic calls Israel - Palestine and Jerusalem "Al Quds". And he then jokes "don't tell the non-Arab speakers what I said". He then says:

"In Saudi Arabia I saw how the Saudis fulfilled their duty as custodian of Two Holy Mosques in Mecca and Medina. I marveled at the majesty of the "Hajj" [the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca].

Except that non-Muslims are not allowed entry to Mecca:

So either he's lying in the video or he converted to Islam.
    bump

Not for nothin but is any religion pro-freedom?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

But I thought only people with brown skin that lived in the ME could be Muslim.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12