Thread: Dorner May Have .50 Cal & SA-7 Surface-to-Air

Dorner May Have .50 Cal & SA-7 Surface-to-Air

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But they are both illegal....I don't understand how he got it. There must be some legislation that will fix this

...Dorner was with the department from 2005 until 2008, when he was fired for making false statements.

Quan's father, a former LAPD captain who became a lawyer in retirement, represented Dorner in front of the Board of Rights, a tribunal that ruled against Dorner at the time of his dismissal, LAPD Capt. William Hayes told The Associated Press Wednesday night.

Randal Quan retired in 2002. He later served as chief of police at Cal Poly Pomona before he started practicing law.

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. Dorner said that in the course of an arrest, Evans kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

Following an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements.

Richard Gettler, the schizophrenic man's father, gave testimony that supported Dorner's claim. After his son was returned on July 28, 2007, Richard Gettler asked "if he had been in a fight because his face was puffy" and his son responded that he was kicked twice in the chest by a police officer.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/stor...oFNaTaPng.cspx
    The brouhaha of a manhunt for a well-armed and obviously dangerous killer obscures whether the man was rightly or wrongly fired...whether he made false statements, or whether he got royally-read-that-officially screwed FOR speaking truth.

PeeCee Disclaimer: OBVIOUSLY I do not defend this man's killing-slash-terror spree, but I WOULD be irate if I reported a "superior" officer's excessive force (one might say BRUTALITY), only to be "officially" framed and punished as a Liar.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 02-09-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Please verify the source of this alleged "manifesto".

As yet it is as unverified as the accusation of murder. And no,, I do not consider the man a hero.
    I consider him a victim at this point.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Please verify the source of this alleged "manifesto".
    This is the copy that I've found to be most viral:

http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

Download full text:

http://pastebin.com/download.php?i=TAzPRfPy

This is the msm censored version:

http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-chri...led-manifesto/

Many other versions can be found here (most like two above):

http://inagist.com/all/299560312309432320/
    Last edited by presence; 02-09-2013 at 01:33 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    This is the copy that I've found to be most viral:
    Not interested in copies.. or even the original. (said to be a Facebook post) Page does not exist.

I said SOURCE.

I do not believe it was Dorner.

(first mention was LAPD)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 02-09-2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

http://www.scribd.com/doc/124551564/Original-Manifesto

here is the scanned original by the way

First manifesto I read by Chris Dorner. The versions circulating in the media have a bunch of gun control and celebrity worship crazy talk. Here is what I believe to be the real non-tampered with manifesto.

$#@!>>>

scrubbed my source; link dead as quick as I posted it.

here's a new one:

http://t.co/V3hDjb9L

$#@!... I'm just noticing... NONE of this stuff:

http://www.newsmax.com/US/cop-killer...2/08/id/489555

is even in the "scanned" manifesto.

Definitely inconsistencies between various versions.
    Last edited by presence; 02-09-2013 at 03:50 PM.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/124551564/Original-Manifesto

$#@!>>>

scrubbed my source; link dead as quick as I posted it.

here's a new one:

http://t.co/V3hDjb9L

$#@!... I'm just noticing... NONE of this stuff:

http://www.newsmax.com/US/cop-killer...2/08/id/489555

is even in the "scanned" manifesto.
    I get a malware warning for the first one.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I get a creepy feeling about this whole Dorner thing in light of the recent mass killings.

Definately at least 2 copies out there of the Dorner Manifesto. One (msm version) mentions the President umpteen times and praises Feinstein and the MSM painting Dorner as a ranting lunatic. The other (scanned) just digs at the LAPD corruption and proposed retribution; the word "president" only occurs twice.

Use this link to find sources:

http://inagist.com/all/299560312309432320/

I always thought they may have added a few of the gun control sections. The spelling/grammar is noticeably different from the first part. Wouldn't surprise me if they did.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I doubt he has any missiles, but he may very well have a .50 BMG.
    "Man lives freely only by his readiness to die." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." -- Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I always thought they may have added a few of the gun control sections. The spelling/grammar is noticeably different from the first part. Wouldn't surprise me if they did.
    YES! In my opinion, the last couple of pages of the so-called "manifesto" are *jarringly* different from the first part of the document in tone, phrasing, syntax...

The other odd thing (impossible to prove now) is that the first copy I was able to find of this document didn't even include the last section that goes off on a gun control tangent.

Very odd.

That's weird about the composite manifestos huh? I wonder what some clown is trying to do there?

What makes you think that was the original?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    YES! In my opinion, the last couple of pages of the so-called "manifesto" are *jarringly* different from the first part of the document in tone, phrasing, syntax...

The other odd thing (impossible to prove now) is that the first copy I was able to find of this document didn't even include the last section that goes off on a gun control tangent.

Very odd.
    Yes, while even the first half can (and should) definitely be called into question, the second half is even more so
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Funny thing is that California outlawed the .50 BMG a while back. Barrett quite admirably refuses to supply their .50s to CA law enforcement as a result.

Ronnie Barrett's open letter to CA law enforcement and citizens:
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1389702/posts

Many of you have inquired as to the outcome of the letter I wrote to Police Chief Bratten of the LAPD. Unfortunately, the chief's position did not change. He continued to use his officers in the same deceptive practices formerly utilized with the city council. These few officers testifying in Sacramento ultimately contributed to the unconstitutional AB50 law being passed. It saddened me to have to tell members of the LAPD SWAT team that they would have to send someone for their rifle, because I refused to assist anyone or any organization that is in violation of the United States Constitution. In turn, the department arranged to pick up their un-serviced rifle.

Barrett cannot legally sell any of its products to lawbreakers. Therefore, since California's passing of AB50, the state is not in compliance with the US Constitution's 2nd and 14th Amendments, and we will not sell nor service any of our products to any government agency of the State of California.
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The great part about the second part of the manifesto is that it shows that any American, right or left, could be a domestic terrorist. No one is outside of scrutiny. See something. Say something........................

Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
    Funny thing is that California outlawed the .50 BMG a while back. Barrett quite admirably refuses to supply their .50s to CA law enforcement as a result.

Ronnie Barrett's open letter to CA law enforcement and citizens:
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1389702/posts
    It would not be a hard thing to set up "residence" in another state and obtain one.

Very odd.
    Yeah, there's two theories that seem to be floating around; that the media removed the pro-gun-control rant because they didn't want to show that a murderous psycho supports it, or that some unknown party added the gun control stuff at some point. Of course there's no proof that Dorner wrote the entire "manifesto" in the first place so it's hard to say what exactly happened.
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

OK, I read the scanned one and I read the weird political stuff that allegedly came out of it. This is really, really twilight zone orwellian weird here.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It would not be a hard thing to set up "residence" in another state and obtain one.
    He did say "you know I own a .50" in the manifesto though, as if the police were aware of it. Which is odd as they are outlawed for CA residents.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorner
    As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.

Don't want to crash the stream, so I'll break the link, but if anybody wants to background the LAPD dispatch http: //www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=3711

He did say "you know I own a .50" in the manifesto though, as if the police were aware of it. Which is odd as they are outlawed for CA residents.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

After all, it's illegal for cops to drive over the speed limit, too.

I would guess that most cops do and/or have things illegal. It's easier to break the law if it's you and your buddies who are charged with enforcing it.

Yeah, I dunno man. This whole thing is a half a bubble off plumb.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

After all, it's illegal for cops to drive over the speed limit, too.

I would guess that most cops do and/or have things illegal. It's easier to break the law if it's you and your buddies who are charged with enforcing it.

That would make sense to me if he hadn't been kicked out of the brotherhood. I'd think they would have come after him for the illegal gun once he was on their $#@! list.

That would make sense to me if he hadn't been kicked out of the brotherhood. I'd think they would have come after him for the illegal gun once he was on their $#@! list.
    Not if it means admitting they knew about it before but chose to do nothing.

I read they raided a house he owned in Las Vegas. Maybe he kept the Fifty cal there where its legal as are most things in Nevada.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    I read they raided a house he owned in Las Vegas. Maybe he kept the Fifty cal there where its legal as are most things in Nevada.
    Probably this.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Probably this.
    Or there is also the distinct possibility that Dorner had nothing to do with the so called "Manifesto", and that he has been set up and this is just to sell his ultimate demise to the public.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Or there is also the distinct possibility that Dorner had nothing to do with the so called "Manifesto", and that he has been set up and this is just to sell his ultimate demise to the public.
    If hollywood did it they'd have made him a black tea partier.

If government did it the whole thing would be keystone kops.

I will hold with Occom's Razor for now but as always remain open to learn more.