Thread: New Website Revision for Glen Bradley

New Website Revision for Glen Bradley

Updated for style and to reflect current campaign and online donations:

http://glenbradley.net/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for new better more efficient signature
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I gave a small donation yesterday. Good luck.

Yes! There have been some donations already and thank you all so much! I now have some travelling money for my next few events. My calendar is picking up faster than I imagined right now.

There is a design revision coming in the next day or so, but I would like critical help with the data contained within in.

Help me make the message perfect for a Ron Paul bridge-builder building coalitions with liberty tea and establishment.

Check out the PunditHouse coverage for more of what I mean:

http://pundithouse.com/2013/02/glen-...op-vice-chair/
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Nice! I am excited that you have decided to run. One thing, is there any way you split up some of the information into different pages? The one page seems a bit long.

That should be happening in the next day or so...

Bump

Gunny could use some money.

Misspelled Constitutionalists in link to NC alliance group.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, "emplore" is an uncommon spelling of "implore.

"Glen Bradley is now accepting local donations to campaign for Republican Party office."
    Local donations?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Misspelled Constitutionalists in link to NC alliance group.
    Thanks for the catch! It's getting a major facelift within the next 24 hrs I'll keep people advised. Fixed the typo.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Local donations?
    Might sound good on the website for the locals that actually vote for him but there's nothing stopping you from contributing

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Also, "emplore" is an uncommon spelling of "implore.
    changed it. too much poetry in my youth...

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I would convert the site to use Wordpress software. Certainly add social media buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube to allow others to follow you and share your info.

This site is a good example:
    http://www.thomasmassie.com/

PM me if you have questions.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I would convert the site to use Wordpress software. Certainly add social media buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube to allow others to follow you and share your info.

This site is a good example:
    http://www.thomasmassie.com/

PM me if you have questions.
    This is all coming with the impending facelift. :-)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that looks awesome

Still working on it. I don't quite know how to spawn a new page for sharing articles yet. This is going to end up being a custom hand-coded CSM...

anybody want to help do some research?

raw structure:

http://glenbradley.net/pages/douglass.html

stream of consciousness output. Now I need to flesh it out.

ETA - this all 'formats itself' when it "includes" into the larger web structure in case anybody was wondering

I will be adding images and such too of course.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 02-11-2013 at 02:21 AM.

And here is my first rough at a quarter page handbill

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByAb...it?usp=sharing

Glen Bradley's conviction in political activism is that America stands in the face of a deep crisis, and that it is fundamentally a Constitutional crisis. The overwhelming myriad of distinct problems faced by most of the people can now be solved by restoring the Constitutional order, more so right now than at any other time in American history we can rally every diverse American from every stripe and philosophy to agree to restore the original construction of the federal and state Constitutions.Frederick Douglass taught that the best guarantee of human and civil liberties was the strict and equal enforcement of the US Constitution, and I remain convinced that he was correct. I knew innately from childhood that basically all of America's problems stemmed from deviations from the Constitutional authority, and the desire to swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution therefore was one of the primary motivations for my joining the US Marine Corps in 1992.America is flinging herself apart at the seams, violently oscillating back and forth like a train that has come off the rails. The rails are the Constitution and we have become derailed, so America no longer functions correctly. The evidence is on the nightly news every day of the week. The solution is to put the train back on the rails, and those rails are the Constitution. Restore Constitutional compliance in all things -- even the parts we don't like -- and once America is back in order then we can come together as a nation to debate how to make things better.
    I personally like the wording 'overwhelming myriad' because it's interesting, but I feel it should be substantially more readable.

'I am convinced America faces a deep crisis.'
    Last edited by nayjevin; 02-18-2013 at 01:50 PM.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.