Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex LAPD cop murders Ex LAPD captain's daughter & fiance as revenge for Thin Blue Line

Cops stationed outside of home of one the people named in the manifesto seen a blue pickup truck resembling his pulling up to the home. The cops opened fire on the truck striking one man in the hand, another was unwounded. The pickup truck was delivering newspapers. Another car was open fired on as well.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...nt-for-ex-cop/

L.A. Police Shoot Two Innocent People During Manhunt for Ex-Cop
    Feb. 7, 2013 12:42pm Madeleine Morgenstern 16

Los Angeles-area police shot and wounded two innocent people early Thursday during a manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer suspected of shooting three cops and killing a couple.

The conditions of the two individuals are unknown, the Los Angeles Times reported:

The first Torrance incident occurred about 5:20 a.m. in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance, Chase said. That incident involved Los Angeles police detectives from the Hollywood division, sources said.

Two people were struck by gunfire and transported to an area hospital with unknown injuries, Chase said. No officers were injured.

The second incident, which involved Torrance police, occurred at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street about 5:45 a.m. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said both incidents involved vehicles matching the description of the one sought in connection with [suspect Christopher] Dorner.

“Now it appears neither of them are directly related,” Chase said. “In both of them, officers believed they were at the time.”

According to the Associated Press, the first shooting occurred while officers were guarding a target in a multi-page manifesto Dorner wrote threatening other members of the LAPD.
    Cops feel targeted, shoot at anything that moves.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Politically speaking, he sounds like a progressive who hasn't completely connected the dots.
    I believe the same. He apparently stated that Colin Powell is the reason he joined the military as well as personally addresses Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and a few others.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 02-07-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

.50's are going to be subject to a lot of talk.

ETA: Press conference just started.

L.A. Police Shoot Two Innocent People During Manhunt for Ex-Cop
    Feb. 7, 2013 12:42pm Madeleine Morgenstern 16

Los Angeles-area police shot and wounded two innocent people early Thursday during a manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer suspected of shooting three cops and killing a couple.

The conditions of the two individuals are unknown, the Los Angeles Times reported:

The first Torrance incident occurred about 5:20 a.m. in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue in Torrance, Chase said. That incident involved Los Angeles police detectives from the Hollywood division, sources said.

Two people were struck by gunfire and transported to an area hospital with unknown injuries, Chase said. No officers were injured.

The second incident, which involved Torrance police, occurred at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street about 5:45 a.m. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said both incidents involved vehicles matching the description of the one sought in connection with [suspect Christopher] Dorner.

“Now it appears neither of them are directly related,” Chase said. “In both of them, officers believed they were at the time.”

According to the Associated Press, the first shooting occurred while officers were guarding a target in a multi-page manifesto Dorner wrote threatening other members of the LAPD.
    Guess the orders are shoot to kill, huh? I feel for anyone living there that happens to be driving a vehicle fitting his description....
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Guess the orders are shoot to kill, huh? I feel for anyone living there that happens to be driving a vehicle fitting his description....
    I wouldn't drive any type of grey truck around that area.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 02-07-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    .50's are going to be subject to a lot of talk.

ETA: Press conference just started.
    Barrett refuses to sell .50s to CA police. If a citizen can't have one, they won't sell to the state that prohibits its citizens from owning their products. Now for some 4GW in practice for the benefit of the candid observer.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

So they have him cornered in a San Diego hotel room?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Barrett refuses to sell .50s to CA police. If a citizen can't have one, they won't sell to the state that prohibits its citizens from owning their products. Now for some 4GW in practice for the benefit of the candid observer.
    While that may be true, and I'll take your word on it, he supposedly has one and has threatened to down helicopters and make APC's ineffective with it. He very well could have got one through a private sale as he stated he did. (Which will be attacked as well)

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So they have him cornered in a San Diego hotel room?????
    Not from what the press conference just said. They also said they are not going to clear his name.

He could have use a little help with the manifesto . I wonder why he killed the kids ?Must be a whack job. Lost a crappy job in 08 and not over it yet? Probably take me a day & a twelve pack to get over losing that job , move onto something better.....

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    While that may be true, and I'll take your word on it, he supposedly has one and has threatened to down helicopters and make APC's ineffective with it. He very well could have got one through a private sale as he stated he did. (Which will be attacked as well)
    The letter from Ronnie Barrett:

http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/view/news...390&zoneid=100

"Many of you have inquired as to the outcome of the letter I wrote to Police Chief Bratten of the LAPD. Unfortunately, the chief's position did not change. He continued to use his officers in the same deceptive practices formerly utilized with the city council. These few officers testifying in Sacramento ultimately contributed to the unconstitutional AB50 law being passed. It saddened me to have to tell members of the LAPD SWAT team that they would have to send someone for their rifle, because I refused to assist anyone or any organization that is in violation of the United States Constitution. In turn, the department arranged to pick up their un-serviced rifle.

Barrett cannot legally sell any of its products to lawbreakers. Therefore, since California's passing of AB50, the state is not in compliance with the US Constitution's 2nd and 14th Amendments, and we will not sell nor service any of our products to any government agency of the State of California."
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

A man that may fit his description @ the Hotel.

This guy is an Obama cultist. What a bizarre story!

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    The letter from Ronnie Barrett:

http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/view/news...390&zoneid=100

"Many of you have inquired as to the outcome of the letter I wrote to Police Chief Bratten of the LAPD. Unfortunately, the chief's position did not change. He continued to use his officers in the same deceptive practices formerly utilized with the city council. These few officers testifying in Sacramento ultimately contributed to the unconstitutional AB50 law being passed. It saddened me to have to tell members of the LAPD SWAT team that they would have to send someone for their rifle, because I refused to assist anyone or any organization that is in violation of the United States Constitution. In turn, the department arranged to pick up their un-serviced rifle.

Barrett cannot legally sell any of its products to lawbreakers. Therefore, since California's passing of AB50, the state is not in compliance with the US Constitution's 2nd and 14th Amendments, and we will not sell nor service any of our products to any government agency of the State of California."
    Epic. I never heard of this but have always liked Barrett. They just seemed to be the epitome of a family runned business. Must spread some rep around.

I'm just now looking into this... Are we sure that he did in fact write that manifesto, and it was unedited?

Should probably make sure of that before we start condemning him for the killing of innocents.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by tasteless View Post
    Kinda reminds me of this movie
    Yes I remember that movie.
    Regarding this thread I don't condone the actions of the former LEO. It makes for an interesting comparison to the man held up in his bunker with the child (hostage). Now I see from the news he is in the same predicament. He never should have sought refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not at the hotel!! I'm sorry but I'm rooting for the psycho against a hopelessly corrupt PD. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I'm just now looking into this... Are we sure that he did in fact write that manifesto, and it was unedited?

Should probably make sure of that before we start condemning him for the killing of innocents.
    It is strange how explicitly it fits itself into the gun control argument.

Not at the hotel!! I'm sorry but I'm rooting for the psyhco against corrupt PD. Sue me.
    Reported.

I just hope that he directs his anger towards those responsible, and not family members.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

This guy is an Obama cultist. What a bizarre story!
    You gotta check this out if you didn't read it already...
    It's kind of sad that I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of it's foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn I'm gonna miss shark week.
    Bizarre indeed. Looks like a man who was pushed to the edge. Gotta check out the entire manifesto if you haven't. While I don't agree with his sentiments on the AWB etc, it is a very good read.

The cops in this video look really, really nervous..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lap...html?hpt=hp_t1
    - Kim Kardashian

Not at the hotel!! I'm sorry but I'm rooting for the psycho against a hopelessly corrupt PD. Sue me.
    I'm really trying to discipline myself not to. But I admit it's tempting.

Reported.

I just hope that he directs his anger towards those responsible, and not family members.
    Agreed. The family member approach is extreme, but I understand what he was trying to communicate to the everyday police officer who revels in the deaths of the nameless others they encounter.

The cops in this video look really, really nervous..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lap...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Because they aren't accustomed to being the prey. I think this whole incident can be viewed as a valuable lesson in personal humility and integrity.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are like a swarm of angry bees. When their safety is in jeopardy or one of their's is attacked, they attack anything including innocent bystanders.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Because they aren't accustomed to being the prey. I think this whole incident can be viewed as a valuable lesson in personal humility and integrity.
    4GW FTW - image a gun law that 100 or 1000 or 10,000, or X gun owners find to have crossed the line in the sand, and decide to fix the situation.

This guy is not playing games it seems. Guess this rules out the whole military and cops should only have the guns argument, NAH!
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    They are like a swarm of angry bees. When their safety is in jeopardy or one of their's is attacked, they attack anything including innocent bystanders.
    Dorner just needs to lay low for 3 weeks and let the police tear themselves apart.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast