Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Ex LAPD cop murders Ex LAPD captain's daughter & fiance as revenge for Thin Blue Line

Prayers for Dorner,,or whoever is a victim of this response.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    to possibly try to destroy/ cover up something? Certainly drew attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    to possibly try to destroy/ cover up something? Certainly drew attention to it.
    the evidence is his truck, a big foot print he let glow for all to see.
    it only makes sense as a diversion.
    no one goes out of their way to call about a broke down vehicle. but one on fire will get someone's attention.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Just heard on the live stream that the reason they found the burned out truck was that they were going to keep an eye on the house of a friend of Dorner who lived in the area and came across it.

Yeah- could have been a diversion. Or made to look like a diversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Just heard on the live stream that the reason they found the burned out truck was that they were going to keep an eye on the house of a friend of Dorner who lived in the area and came across it.

Yeah- could have been a diversion. Or made to look like a diversion.
    What stream are you using? Mine's been really quiet all the sudden.

I have been listening here http://www.clarionledger.com/viewart...ties-Big-Bear- Sometimes I have to hit play again to re-start it.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The reporters have no idea what they are talking about.

LAPD is trying and failing to set up a smoke screen to conceal their movements. They weren't counting on the amount of wind.

Cabin on fire, another Waco.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The reporters have no idea what they are talking about.

LAPD is trying and failing to set up a smoke screen to conceal their movements. They weren't counting on the amount of wind.
    lulz. they could wait for night fall. unless they think he has night vision.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

the place they thought he was is now engulfed in flames

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    lulz. they could wait for night fall. unless they think he has night vision.
    Of course he has NVG. if he was a prepper and had more than one Barrett .50 you know he had NVG.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Cabin on fire, another Waco.
    serious echoes of Waco here. Tear gas tear gas place catches on fire, nobody runs out.

ETA: that pretty much nails the coffin on these rounds. either the CS is incendiary enough, or they are also launching actual incendiaries.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 02-12-2013 at 06:24 PM.

So, the cabin is burning to the ground and some cops keep asking to send the fire dept in and the supervisors keep denying it...

One supervisor just claimed that "ammo is still popping off" so it's not safe to send the fire dept in...

THERE IS NO DANGER FROM AMMO IN A FIRE, THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED A MILLION TIMES.

THE BRASS JUST BLOWS AND THE BULLET ITSELF DOESN'T GO MORE THAN A FEW FEET IN THE AIR.

THEY WANT THE FIRE TO BURN.

Public safety who cares? Officer safety you betcha!

-> this is genuinely new from 2006-7-on. see "Circular Force Continuum" and

MIAC Report
    (page 7, with the flags)
    Contemporary Press

DHS Fusion Centers Wiki At a Location Near You
    Scrubbed the names from MIAC and made it look more official.

NBC News October 2012

Official DHS site:

What Fusion Centers Do

Fusion centers contribute to the Information Sharing Environment (ISE) through their role in receiving threat information from the federal government; analyzing that information in the context of their local environment; disseminating that information to local agencies; and gathering tips, leads, and suspicious activity reporting (SAR) from local agencies and the public. Fusion centers receive information from a variety of sources, including SAR from stakeholders within their jurisdictions, as well as federal information and intelligence. They analyze the information and develop relevant products to disseminate to their customers. These products assist homeland security partners at all levels of government to identify and address immediate and emerging threats.

Beyond serving as a focal point for information sharing, fusion centers add significant value to their customers by providing a state and local context to help enhance the national threat picture. Fusion centers provide the federal government with critical state and local information and subject matter expertise that it did not receive in the past – enabling the effective communication of locally generated threat‐related information to the federal government. Integrating and connecting these state and local resources creates a national capacity to gather, process, analyze, and share information in support of efforts to protect the country.

Our nation faces an evolving threat environment, in which threats not only emanate from outside our borders, but also from within our communities. This new environment demonstrates the increasingly critical role fusion centers play to support the sharing of threat-related information between the federal government and SLTT partners.
    aaaand, it's just coming out now but look:

"Our department went with a Circular force Continuum rather than the traditional Ladder version. Meaning, if the officer is in the middle, he/she can move to whatever force is needed at the time, within the Laws of the State mind you.

"I carry a Glock 22 .40 on me. I have a Rem 870 Shotgun and carry a full auto M-16 in my trunk. (Firearms instructing has its perks)
    Yes I have been tased several times. It sucks, it hurts, it does its job.

"I think officers should be tased before carrying a taser, so that they will know what its like and not to abuse it.
    I have never been in a gunfight and I hope that I will never be in one. But I train and think about it everyday."

http://nl.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments...k_me_anything/
    When you train police to treat homeland security like a war zone, why are you surprised when they start acting like occupying soldiers? It's the natural outcome of the proscribed doctrine. I can only imagine that this is as bad for our officers as it is for us.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fusion Centers because that's where the CFC is coming from. That's where the 'homeland as a warzone' doctrine is coming from.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The Department of Homeland Security has turned the homeland into a warzone

that seems to be where they know how to operate best.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Fusion Centers because that's where the CFC is coming from. That's where the 'homeland as a warzone' doctrine is coming from.

and I'm just a nutter for bringing out the fact that DHS has offices staffed at our 911/emergency centers as information gatherers for the white house.

/thread

/comments

/debate

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    and I'm just a nutter for bringing out the fact that DHS has offices staffed at our 911/emergency centers as information gatherers for the white house.
    entirely not surprised, except why staff it when you can just monitor it from 2000 miles away? One well trained clerk could electronically monitor four to eight (setup depending) 911 centers for whatever each clerk at half the cost of a field agent. And do it 24/7 instead of "whenever the guy happens to be awake." I mean WTH really? Not only are we going to piss on your constitution, we are going to be blatantly stupid about it too. That's the bit I don't get. Well, I get it, it just makes me SMH like it's the end of the world.

entirely not surprised, except why staff it when you can just monitor it from 2000 miles away? One well trained clerk could electronically monitor four to eight (setup depending) 911 centers for whatever each clerk at half the cost of a field agent. And do it 24/7 instead of "whenever the guy happens to be awake." I mean WTH really? Not only are we going to piss on your constitution, we are going to be blatantly stupid about it too. That's the bit I don't get. Well, I get it, it just makes me SMH like it's the end of the world.

what is the purpose of having one field agent and sec. in each county to begin with?
    They could have setup a call center, hire someone to teach the sheriff departments about the call center. If the sheriff thinks he needs help from beyond the state(for what reason, i can't think), he could contact the feds through the call center.
    but no, they needed eyes on the ground..
    a physical spy to see what is going on, because in places like Vernon Parish, paper filing cabinets are still the prefered data storage method.

They're creating the partnership programs... If you look at the latest budget... $45+ Billion of Janet's budget is discretionary not mandatory. They buy off local agencies and create the terror centers. Without getting into the illegal nonsense put of the CONUS.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    They're creating the partnership programs... If you look at the latest budget... $45+ Billion of Janet's budget is discretionary not mandatory. They buy off local agencies and create the terror centers. Without getting into the illegal nonsense put of the CONUS.
    yeah, it's done by money rather than statute or regulation. That's still a blatant violation of Constitutional intent. "we will buy your compliance with the money we took from you at gunpoint" is no different from "you will comply at gunpoint" when the person getting bought is someone other than us. It's effectively the same. Blatant unconstitutional tyranny it is.

ETA: 'other than us' meaning at least if you are the one getting bought you get to make a moral choice whether to sell out. That's voluntary. For the rest of us it's dictionary-definition tyranny.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 02-12-2013 at 10:38 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, remember this guy?

Bump for current events...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...aw-Enforcement
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-21-2013 at 08:32 PM.

https://twitter.com/seam_plz/status/1458924930259636227
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728