Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul Discusses Foreign Policy w/ Wolf Blitzer 2/6/13

[Video] Rand Paul Discusses Foreign Policy w/ Wolf Blitzer 2/6/13

Last edited by tsai3904; 02-06-2013 at 05:20 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

[Video] Rand Paul: I'm Not Sure I Want To Give Weapons To People Who Are Anti-Christian

I'm not sure I want politicians to "give" weapons to anyone

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rand Paul is the neocon's worst nightmare. WOW!

In this interview, Rand said all options should be on the table, and that he agrees that should be the case. Looks like Traditional Conservative was correct in interpreting Rand in his previous statements on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    In this interview, Rand said all options should be on the table, and that he agrees that should be the case. Looks like Traditional Conservative was correct in interpreting Rand in his previous statements on the matter.
    I think I was correct in how I interpreted his previous statements, although I do like that he says that diplomacy and containment should be options.

"Containment" is basically a code word for "we shouldn't do anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    "Containment" is basically a code word for "we shouldn't do anything."
    Or sanctions.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Rand Paul is the neocon's worst nightmare. WOW!
    I love how he's pushing the "the rebels are anti-Israel' angle. This along with the Egypt bill will really bite the neocon's in the ass, especially Lindsay Graham in the SC primary. He voted to keep sending F16s and Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    I love how he's pushing the "the rebels are anti-Israel' angle. This along with the Egypt bill will really bite the neocon's in the ass, especially Lindsay Graham in the SC primary. He voted to keep sending F16s and Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood!!!
    That should become an attack ad.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rebels waging war against hapless Christians. Calling these devils hypocrites for the entire world to see!!!

I just hope Rand doesn't vote to confirm Hagel, because I'm afraid Rubio would use that vote in an attack ad against Rand, and it would be very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yes, pictures of Egypt in flames and Graham's vote being highlighted would be nice.

"They chant death to Israel and what did Lindsey Graham do? He voted to send them weapons."

Or sanctions.
    Or a Cold War.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Or a Cold War.
    You mean sending them food aid and splitting half the world up with them but then boycotting the Olympics when they host them?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He could win with this policy. its kills the neocons without sounding weak to the teocons.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Yes, pictures of Egypt in flames and Graham's vote being highlighted would be nice.

"They chant death to Israel and what did Lindsey Graham do? He voted to send them weapons."
    Also add "Syrian Islamists allied with al-qaeda slaughtered thousands of Christians. What did Lindsey Graham do? Called for sending American taxpayer dollars to arm them"

Some fascist you are, rooting against yer representatives! Reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Did he just say the Christians in Syria only just came from Iraq? I'm pretty sure there have been a lot of Christians there for many centuries.

RP 2016
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

You mean sending them food aid and splitting half the world up with them but then boycotting the Olympics when they host them?
    And starting deadly wars like Korea, Vietnam, and almost WW3, etc.

Did he just say the Christians in Syria only just came from Iraq? I'm pretty sure there have been a lot of Christians there for many centuries.
    Hundreds of thousands of Iraqi Christians fled to Syria after the US invaded and Islamists took over.

al-Awlaki senior should been tried for treason? So now speech is treasonous?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fits with what he said about going to radical speeches and being jailed and/or deported as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Hundreds of thousands of Iraqi Christians fled to Syria after the US invaded and Islamists took over.
    He sure made it sound like there weren't Christians there before. They were. Something like 10% of the population. I guess it's easier to call them an anti-Christian country that way.
    Last edited by green73; 02-06-2013 at 07:53 PM.

should al awlaki been:

killed?
    tried?
    ignored?

choose one.

oh and

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Fits with what he said about going to radical speeches and being jailed and/or deported as a result.
    you need to stop going full potato
    Last edited by cero; 02-06-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cero View Post
    should al awlaki been:

killed?
    tried?
    ignored?

choose one.
    No, you choose.

Well, there used to be many Orthodox Christians, Maronite, and Roman Catholics in Syria and Lebanon since the French colonial days, but many of them fled those countries.

No, you choose.
    good to know you have no idea what the f you are talking about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast