Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Weird and Cool Cars/vehicles Wishlist

The car I'm currently driving.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, its the Future now right? Where the $#@! is my Flying Car? I mean like Jetsons Flying car, or hell, even the one in Back to the Future?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The car I'm currently driving.

You can find me inside

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Mazda RX-7
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.

Diamond T

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

LOL at the Nash Neopolitan.

Actually, the tiny car with the English Austin mechanicals and the Nash body was the Metropolitan. But they came in bright two-tone paint jobs that reminded people of Neopolitan ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL at the Nash Neopolitan.

Actually, the tiny car with the English Austin mechanicals and the Nash body was the Metropolitan. But they came in bright two-tone paint jobs that reminded people of Neopolitan ice cream.
    Beats those Hondas.

How about this one?

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Beats those Hondas.
    Any Nash is more interesting than a Hondacar (as they were called when Hondas with four wheels were a new idea).

Kaiser Deluxe
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-10-2019 at 06:49 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any Nash is more interesting than a Hondacar (as they were called when Hondas with four wheels were a new idea).

Kaiser Deluxe
    59 Rebel

LaFayette, we are here!

Pop quiz: who's that posing with the metropolitan?

Kaiser Deluxe
    As a matter of principle I refuse to rep for pics, but consider this verbal plusrep.

68 Rebel SST:

And then there's this thing:

Pop quiz: who's that posing with the metropolitan?
    Don't know, but I'm guessing it's that bastard George Romney. But I am sure that's not a Met. I think it's an Ambassador, not a Statesman, but they put the Pininfarina styling on everything.

Citröen DS19

Last edited by acptulsa; 03-10-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Don't know, but I'm guessing it's that bastard George Romney. But I am sure that's not a Met. I think it's an Ambassador, not a Statesman, but they put the Pininfarina styling on everything.

Citröen DS19
    Citröen, we're digging deep now.

Citröen, we're digging deep now.
    Surely you jest

Wolseley Six

GAZ 13 Chaika

Sabra

DKW

Messerschmitt KR175

Now we're digging deep.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-10-2019 at 09:18 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surely you jest

Wolseley Six

GAZ 13 Chaika

Sabra

DKW

Messerschmitt KR175

Now we're digging deep.
    Well played; as I've never heard of Sabra, I defer to your superior knowledge of automobiles.

But if you're going electric, I'll see your Baker and raise you a Studebaker: [IMG]http://www.automotivetimelines.com/cars/photos/s/Studebaker/1903%20Studebaker%20Electric.jpg[IMG]

Edit:6466 Grr I hate typing on my phone. Can't see the picture.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 03-11-2019 at 04:55 AM.

Meh. Electrics.

Dumb progs are trying to resurrect the wrong technology. Here's a place to burn hydrogen:

1964 Honda S600 Cabrio

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Yes, but for a true "people's mobility" vehicle, there's no beating this:

Honda sold more than twice as many of these as Model Ts, Volkswagen Beetles and Citroen 2CVs combined were sold.

And they even had song written about them.

Had one of these when I was young... wish I'd kep' it.

Is it just me, or has this thread taken a turn away from the unusual and cool?

sorry...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it just me, or has this thread taken a turn away from the unusual and cool?

I'd have hard time coming up with something more unusual and cool than that V-12 1655 CID Merlin powered Bentley I posted.

The Chinese have re-invented the Classic Communist Dictator's car, the Honqi L5.

Looks totally like a Soviet ZIL.

Meh. Electrics.

Dumb progs are trying to resurrect the wrong technology. Here's a place to burn hydrogen:

Pearson and Cox Steam Motorcycle - 1912

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd have hard time coming up with something more unusual and cool than that V-12 1655 CID Merlin powered Bentley I posted.
    True.

Graham SC by Saoutchik

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast