Thread: Snowy in Russia...

Last edited by presence; 02-05-2013 at 12:54 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh damn. My best friend lives in Moscow, I'm going to give him a call.

Global warming,, lol.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by loveableteddybear View Post
    Safer driving at least.
    Not really. Slamming into packed snow can be as hard as into a brick wall.

Global Warming too strong.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Global Warming set too low, regulations set too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    So how is your "friend?"

Is he ok, coming back soon?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I was watching this japanese cartoon where girls with ww2 tanks shooting other girls with ww2 tanks.. lol. Japanese school has tanks from every country cause they are too poor. They fight Russian school that uses all Russian tanks, German school that uses all german tanks, Italian school that uses all italian tanks, US school that uses all US tanks, British school that uses all british tanks. The japanese school uses the mixture of tanks to complement each other strenghts and cover each other's weaknesses.

I only posted it cause the Russian scenes were my favorite and its snowing =p

Them japanese and their military stuffz and cute girls.. lol. There is no fan service or perverted stuff ;s.

Quote Originally Posted by loveableteddybear View Post
    Safer driving at least.
    whoa, you got banned again. Sorry bro.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The global warming jokes were said in jest right? Seeing as how the theory of Global Warming explains extremes in weather such as this?
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    The global warming Climate Change jokes were said in jest right? Seeing as how the theory of Global Warming explains extremes in weather such as this?
    Yes, with Climate Change we will see more weather events.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

So . .

The global warming jokes were said in jest right? Seeing as how the theory of Global Warming explains extremes in weather such as this?
    So the only kind of weather that WOULDN'T validate climate change theory would be weather that stayed the same every year forever? Hahahaha.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

How do you know that perceived extreme weather isn't normal? I've noticed over the years global warming theory models predicted the the complete melting of polar ice caps. When that didn't happen they change the name to climate change, how convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    How do you know that perceived extreme weather isn't normal? I've noticed over the years global warming theory models predicted the the complete melting of polar ice caps. When that didn't happen they change the name to climate change, how convenient.

standard deviation?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Climate Change we can believe in.It's just Agenda 21.They need a crisis to enslave you.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    standard deviation?
    I don't think we need to put a name on it, other than weather. What i'm trying to say is, what may seem like extreme weather in our short life spans, may have happened many times before recorded human history. Over the course of Earth's history what is normal and was is not? How do we know that the land called Russia didn't experience 12 feet of snow on February 6, 2013 BC?
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 02-06-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    How do we know that the land called Russia didn't experience 12 feet of snow on February 6, 2013 BC?
    Because Al Gore SAID it didn't. And all scientists with government grants agree with al Gore. And those scientists who don't agree don't have any government grants so they must be bad scientists.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

THAT'S IT!

Convenient Climate Deviation

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Because Al Gore SAID it didn't. And all scientists with government grants agree with al Gore. And those scientists who don't agree don't have any government grants so they must be bad scientists.
    Which is a good reason to be sceptical. I can't place the science community on the pedestal of all knowing gods and conclude that theory is fact, when they are as susceptible to influence as every other human being and group.

Peace.

This was before my time, but it reminds my parents of the Blizzard of 77 in Buffalo...

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Hey, I thought I was your best friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's "Global Climate Change" to you, mundane.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Thanks for sharing, OP. ~hugs~ I FB'ed my friends in Moscow and Yelets to check on them.