Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do YOU put YOUR money?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    No need for eggs, spam keeps better.
    But I get fresh eggs everyday from the hen house .That way I have something to fry with my Spam when the dollar folds.Then I can have a good breakfast before I go out to hunt for dinner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God damn, Reading this makes me thing that I am the only one who is set. Bring on the zombie apocalypse. I'm ready for that $#@!. Now i'm just biding my time.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    But I get fresh eggs everyday from the hen house .That way I have something to fry with my Spam when the dollar folds.Then I can have a good breakfast before I go out to hunt for dinner
    But do you have a way to get fresh water to those chickens when $#@! really hits the fan?
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Probably one of my favorite Childrens books , after Brer Rabbit....

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    But do you have a way to get fresh water to those chickens when $#@! really hits the fan?
    Yeah , the creek is in between the house and the chicken house, the chickens and I both drink it

God damn, Reading this makes me thing that I am the only one who is set. Bring on the zombie apocalypse. I'm ready for that $#@!. Now i'm just biding my time.
    My parents planned for that years ago. All I have to do is get from CT to VA without going through NY/NJ, which is something I've already planned for.

I think I will be OK.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-02-2013 at 11:52 PM.

bump
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12