Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: Where do YOU put YOUR money?

  1. #1

    Question Where do YOU put YOUR money?

    A bit of a personal subject, but I'm curious; Where do YOU put YOUR money?

    Bank? CDs? Mutual funds? PMs? Index funds? Bonds? Commodities? Cash? etc...
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

  4. #3

    Default

    A place to live. PM's. Food. Energy.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

  5. #4

    Default

    Most of my FRNs are in my credit union savings and banking accounts. My money (silver for now) is in my safe, alongside some SHTF FRNs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

  6. #5

    Default

    Any profit my business might show is reinvested in either tools or materials..

  7. #6

    Default

    im fully invested in salie-mae, bank of america credit, silver, car repairs, and books

  8. #7

    Default

    Knowledge, pleasure, and security.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

  9. #8

    Default

    I fund a Vanguard Target Retirement account for my Roth IRA. I set it to make weekly contributions (dollar cost averaging). My company also started matching 401(k) contributions but all their funds are bloated. So I went with the most conservative fund so I don't lose the match. I also max out my HSA contributions. The rest of my savings are just in a bank savings account.

    I should probably have more for retirement, but I've been spending the rest of my money on grad school. Still renting.

  10. #9

    Default

    Money? What money?

  11. #10

    Default

    Probably slightly more than 7 percent in metals , slightly more than 3 percent in 401k, not sure what percent in real estate.

  12. #11

    Default

    401k, gold 401k, metals, credit union money market, collectibles
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

    "god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

  13. #12

    Default

    Silver and Gold
    It's just an opinion... man...

  14. #13

    Default

    I'm going long on Ammunition at the moment.

  15. #14

    Default

    None of your $#@!ing business. Don't take that personal. We're still entitled to exercise our right of privacy
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

    Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

    Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

    http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

    http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

    http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)


    Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !


  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    A bit of a personal subject, but I'm curious; Where do YOU put YOUR money?

    Bank? CDs? Mutual funds? PMs? Index funds? Bonds? Commodities? Cash? etc...
    Kind of found a gas station I am interested in Collins , have a million you can loan me ?

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    None of your $#@!ing business. Don't take that personal. We're still entitled to exercise our right of privacy
    SCOTUS took that away last century, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    SCOTUS took that away last century, sorry.
    Except when it comes to murdering an unborn child.

  19. #18

    Default

    Enriched uranium.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you are a moron right?

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Enriched uranium.
    Trying to cut back , too much exposure whe I was younger , oh wait , maybe that was depleted uranium ....

  21. #20

    Default

    Crap , Uranium is not even on my periodic tables metal chart in the basement.I must have pd $19 for that after metallurgy school , did I get ripped off ?

  22. #21

  23. #22

    Default

    are you phishing for the Doug Wead and Ronnie Paul MLM?
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  24. #23

    Default

    Bank and 401k. Have a Roth and normal IRA but have not put money in the Roth in years; need to start again. Once I have a comfortable amount in the bank, then divert some to kid's college savings, but they are in private school through 3rd grade so that eats up allot.

  25. #24

    Default

    Mostly individual stocks, some in PM ETFs and cash.

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    A bit of a personal subject, but I'm curious; Where do YOU put YOUR money?

    Bank? CDs? Mutual funds? PMs? Index funds? Bonds? Commodities? Cash? etc...
    Spam.

  27. #26

    Default

    Oh yes , I have Spam & eggs.

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Enriched uranium.
    I hear it has a shelf life, better sell it or use it before it expires, oh and before you expire too!

    Kidding can be fun, but the HSD doesn't know how to take a joke.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Oh yes , I have Spam & eggs.
    No need for eggs, spam keeps better.

  30. #29

    Default

    lawyers, Gambling, Drugs, Therapists, Prostitutes, The Usual.
    Last edited by Carehn; 02-02-2013 at 11:35 PM.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Oh yes , I have Spam & eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you are a moron right?

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 04:09 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 09:31 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:45 PM
  5. Two Hours, Dig Deep Folks, Money Money Money
    By krott5333 in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 05:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •