Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: A MOB of rampaging monkeys have stormed a village in Indonesia

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    I dreamt this. It came true. If the trend holds, which is must, the monkeys will next construct sea going vessels and invade California, we need to act now. Drone the monkeys!
    Well ... let's at least wait until after the monkeys are done with California ...
    "A free man must be able to endure it when his fellow men act and live otherwise than he considers proper. He must free himself from the habit, just as soon as something does not please him, of calling for the police." -- Ludwig von Mises, Liberalism (p. 55)

    "The evil that a man inflicts on his fellow man injures both - not only the one to whom it is done, but also the one who does it. Nothing corrupts a man so much as being an arm of the law and making men suffer. The lot of the subject is anxiety, a spirit of servility and fawning adulation; but the pharisaical self-righteousness, conceit, and arrogance of the master are no better. [...] The criminal has incurred the penalties of the law, but not the hate and sadism of the judge, the policeman, and the ever lynch-thirsty mob." -- Ludwig von Mises, Liberalism (p. 58) [bold emphasis added]



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Seriously, who loses a fight to a monkey? I'm just an average guy and I'd like to think I could take on a couple monkeys in a fight pretty easily. Just give em the old boot to the head or choke them out.


    Unless they meant apes (which aren't monkeys) because they are ungodly strong.

    Without a gun you would lose a fight to a monkey. They have over 4 times the strength of a man. They may look small and harmless, but that is very deceiving, they can kill you very fast.

  4. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Without a gun you would lose a fight to a monkey. They have over 4 times the strength of a man. They may look small and harmless, but that is very deceiving, they can kill you very fast.
    And they fight dirty. And I don't just mean fling poo.

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    And they fight dirty. And I don't just mean fling poo.
    If monkey dared chuck poo at me I would respond with irresistible fecal flinging. I would gather feces from my dog, my neihbor, my cat, and my neighbors cat and return fire. That monkey's fur would be so $#@! laden he would not be able to walk. I would eat a bag of hot cheetos and get down right chemical with my poop slinging.

    I would hook up a pump to the public sewer and spew high velocity poop at that dirty monkey,
    Last edited by bolil; 02-12-2013 at 03:47 AM.
    Best of luck in life.

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    If monkey dared chuck poo at me I would respond with irresistible fecal flinging. I would gather feces from my dog, my neihbor, my cat, and my neighbors cat and return fire. That monkey's fur would be so $#@! laden he would not be able to walk. I would eat a bag of hot cheetos and get down right chemical with my poop slinging.

    I would hook up a pump to the public sewer and spew high velocity poop at that dirty monkey,





  7. #36

    Default

    Just finished up a "light" read. Pretty funky.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12





« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •