quod omnes tangit, ab omnibus approbetur ˇ fiat justitia, ruat caelum ˇ sic semper tyrannis
The Bastiat Collection - FREE PDF
- "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
- The Law (p. 54)
- "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
- Government (p. 99)
- "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
- "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)
I would hook up a pump to the public sewer and spew high velocity poop at that dirty monkey,
Last edited by bolil; 02-12-2013 at 02:47 AM.
I yearned for a reason, I sought and I fought only to realize that there are no reasons but the ones we choose.
As in all things, choose wisely. You are, after all, the aggregate of your choices.
Choose your reason, become you're reason
Just finished up a "light" read. Pretty funky.
Something, something, something...Whatever my rage for the day.