- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.
tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito · fiat justitia, ruat caelum · sic semper tyrannis
The Bastiat Collection - FREE PDF
Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)
- "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
- The Law (p. 54)
- "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
- Government (p. 99)
- "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
- "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)
I would hook up a pump to the public sewer and spew high velocity poop at that dirty monkey,
Last edited by bolil; 02-12-2013 at 02:47 AM.
Best of luck in life.
Just finished up a "light" read. Pretty funky.
“Our rights are not granted by governments. They are inherent to our nature. But it’s entirely the opposite for governments: their privileges are precisely equal to only those which we suffer them to enjoy." -Edward Snowden
"...either you accept government lording over you or you don't, this ain't Burger King, you don't get it your way." - tod evans