Thread: FNG, first post.

FNG, first post.

Hi everyone,

First off, I'm glad a site like this exists for free expression and individual liberty. Secondly, I want to introduce myself. My name is Chuck (handle is Fukthenannystate). I'm a writer, a musician, a screen printer, and graphic designer. I like to home brew, study physics and philosophy, and cycle (road bike). I supported Ron Paul wholeheartedly, and Gary Johnson too. I am socially liberal, fiscally conservative (libertarian) and I do not vote democrat or republican. I believe in the right to bare arms, free speech, academic and individual liberty and private property.

I like to think of myself as what John Mackey calls a "conscious capitalist". I'm currently running my own online company (epicdelusion.com) printing political shirts, etc. It's hard to compete sometimes but I like the nature of competition and the innovation and creativity that flows from it. I do not like government interference with business or private trade.

Anyway, enough about me. I look forward to sharing some ideas and hearing from you.

Cheers,

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's up, Chuck?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

welcome
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I really like the shirts. I'd rather be tripping, too.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I think he got what he wanted.... a link to his commercial site....
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    We've had a lot of people sell stuff here. They can't spam, but they can let people know they have something to offer, generally.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Meh, he has a lot of the same interests as I and many other younger liberty activists do, great products and the theme of the site is fairly libertarian, though mostly in the "Politics" section. He has quotes from Bill Hicks, George Carlin, anti-war on drugs, pro 2nd amendment, anti-establishment, etc..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Welcome aboard. Just be careful and tread lightly around that Kathy88 broad.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Welcome aboard. Just be careful and tread lightly around that Kathy88 broad.
    Heck,, all of em.
    we have dangerous women here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Thanks for the heads up =)

Debating Gun Control on facebook with my friends and cohorts over the past few days, most of which are women who are pretty dangerously left-wing. I feel like I'm on the view, haha. Glad to see women standing up for liberty here.

Chester Copperpot

Chuck chuck bo buck.. banana fana fo fu......

um hi chuck

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Heck,, all of em.
    we have dangerous women here.
    Ya, but I think only Kathy would cut someones head off and $#@! down their throat, well maybe LE too, but she'd hire someone else to do it for her.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    Chuck chuck bo buck.. banana fana fo fu......

um hi chuck
    Haven't heard that in a long time, very refreshing

Quote Originally Posted by Fukthenannystate View Post
    I believe in the right to bare arms....
    What? Are those SOB's trying to take away our tank tops now too? They've gone too far now .

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    What? Are those SOB's trying to take away our tank tops now too? They've gone too far now .
    Yup, and sleeveless v-necks too. What's next, a ban on assless chaps? totally insensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    heehee.

Welcome Chuck.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Run. Run while you can.

What is seen cannot be unseen. Good, bad and ugly.

Just remember. We are not inviting you into our forums so much as you are accepting us into yours.

Caveat emptor. And welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya, but I think only Kathy would cut someones head off and $#@! down their throat, well maybe LE too, but she'd hire someone else to do it for her.
    I wouldn't mess with a lady of liberty.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler