Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Running for a Third Term

Obama's Running for a Third Term

The campaign style rallies and speeches he makes are crazy, all he wants to do is campaign. It's all he's good at. I'm starting to think he's running for a third term and that's why he continues doing them.

I suspect we will hear some excuse like "We need more time to fix things after Bush".

I don't see this man giving up Air Force One and the White House and his permanent campaign. He loves it too much.

So, how will he run for a third term? he's term limited right?

Well he could put Michelle Obama on the ballot. He could make the case to his base in Iowa that he needs more time to fix things and that by nominating Michelle Obama he will be president in all but name.

Once she's been nominated then he can start campaigning again in the battleground states where he can headline rallies and fundraisers on her behalf. Thousands will attend and chant his name.

Don't underestimate the cult of Obama. They will believe him and follow him and do what he orders.

If he pulled it off the 'celebrity president' gets to stick around for another 8 years.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone who opposes this scheme will be labelled a racist, woman hating neanderthal .

How can you oppose Michelle ?

Obama is not George Wallace. You should get off Alex Jones' pickle.
    Inactive

List of Liberty-minded candidates for Congress in 2014
    Party: Libertarian (since registration) / Religion: none (Ignostic)

“If while on your way you meet no one your equal or better, steadily continue on your way alone. There is no fellowship with fools.”
    ― Dhammapada, v. 61

"Asking why there are no Libertarian countries is akin to asking why there are no Atheist Theocracies." - #AncapJackal

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Anyone who opposes this scheme will be labelled a racist, woman hating neanderthal .

How can you oppose Michelle ?
    Michelle Obama is a ghoulish woman and not attractive, either...

I don't get her appeal.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

I don't get it, either. Of course I'm still wondering how Barry has any...

Who cares about rules anymore? Racist birthers all of you
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

I don't think this will happen. Why should it when the banksters can just anoint another empty plastic man to run the show. This is the same thing they said about Clinton.

These kinds of threads are why I barely come here any more. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Silly thread. Can we close this?
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

itshappening making a trolling thread? SAY IT AINT SO!!!

yeah they said this about Bush too. It aint happening

It would come off real "third world dictator"

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    I don't get it, either. Of course I'm still wondering how Barry has any...
    He's charismatic and gives very, very good speeches most of the time.

It's easy for the masses to fall for his message. Despite what you think of his (terrible) policies, he has tons of appeal to the masses.

This could actually happen if in 2016 we are in the middle of both a major economic crisis and World War III.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

they might do this if rand some how gets the nomination

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I swear... every 4 years someone says this...
    It's just an opinion... man...

What will be interesting to see is what Obama does after leaving the presidency. W just kind of faded away; I can't imagine Obama doing that...

Stupid thread is stupid. BO is a puppet, nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Smart3 View Post
    Obama is not George Wallace. You should get off Alex Jones' pickle.
    I agree, Obama is limited by the twenty second a,endment. the last amendment to be repealed was the 18th amendment

Quote Originally Posted by pochy1776 View Post
    I agree, Obama is limited by the twenty second a,endment. the last amendment to be repealed was the 18th amendment
    Obama is limited by many amendments, he simply doesn't care and does what he wants.

I do NOT think he will try to run a 3rd term, don't care if he did, I see no remedy in politics, only in the people.

Quote Originally Posted by pochy1776 View Post
    Heh heh heh, "President is limited by constitutional amendment"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If the Reps offer up a Ron lite they might achieve this goal.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Michelle Obama is a ghoulish woman and not attractive, either...

I don't get her appeal.
    That's because you're not a wookie.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Racist, obviously. Reported to Big Sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    He's charismatic and gives very, very good speeches most of the time.

It's easy for the masses to fall for his message. Despite what you think of his (terrible) policies, he has tons of appeal to the masses.
    Clearly you've never heard one of my speeches after I've had a few pints of 3 lions ale. I honestly never quite understood the Obama gives good speeches thing. I suppose growing up listening to Bill Hicks, Carlin, Bruce and old Henry Mencken recordings, it takes a lot to impress me as far as public speaking goes.

I don't see it. He is not running for a third term and if he somehow did it would kill him and he would not win.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    lol

I considered posting something like this, but wasn't sure if it would be seen in poor taste....
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Just like Clinton and Bush ran for a third term. Why do old stories keep getting posted with a different president's name in it?

Obama is a figure head, no real power. Don't believe me, then watch him get taken down after the elite are finished with him. He will do as they say or he won't be president any longer.

Good. A third Obama term would mean more towards a r3volution than an interventionist liberty candidate.

Still waiting to hear who on the RON PAUL forums will be the anointed one.

I'm not getting the impression that Rand will be the "one."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast