Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Next Boom - America is Back

Here is my prediction, Friday will be the begining of he fifth month of the " new" , " recession ".

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I only ate @ Friday's once , kind of lousy.
    Friday's sells frozen entrees in some stores here. Not bad, but not that good either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    Your link shows a prediction of a short decline in Silver, whereas the next poster on that thread predicted $50-$60 Silver. I'd say Jordan had it more right than anyone else. We all understand how inflation is different and separate from price inflation, but I wish more people would get their head out of the ground with this simplistic view that the economy SIMPLY CAN NOT IMPROVE. Face it, economics works in mysterious ways, and while we can easily understand the vague longterm effects of current policies, predicting the short-term effects and *how long it will last* is another thing. We could easily be about 10 years away from the price inflation everyone is worried about.

Give Jordan and his well researched views some credit.
    It is down now around 10% from that prediction date, but silver went up to almost $45 in Sept. where he predicted it would be at $20. That's a huge difference. I think I'll skip his advice.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Darn. The economy would have grown by 1.2% if it weren't for a $40 billion cut to the military. What is the government thinking?!
    Yep. Scumbag deficit hawks blew it for everyone. Everyone knows a healthy economy requires government expansion to make up for the continued decline of the private sector.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It is down now around 10% from that prediction date, but silver went up to almost $45 in Sept. where he predicted it would be at $20. That's a huge difference. I think I'll skip his advice.
    Oh, I am up myself , but who is counting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan11 View Post
    Yeah it's back baby
    Yeah, on it's back, that is
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

Darn. The economy would have grown by 1.2% if it weren't for a $40 billion cut to the military. What is the government thinking?!
    One percent would amount to jack.No visible change .Not good enough from where we are.

The White House shuts down the Jobs Council.Even they have given up.

The Jobs Council suggested less regulation.....

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I've admitted on several occasions that I think trying to pick values for commodities is a fool's game. You seem to have skipped over several of my equity calls, though, and most importantly, failed to put your own thoughts out there. It's easy to criticize; try putting your own neck on the line.

My enthusiasm is unbridled! I have a very warm and fuzzy feeling! Bless our savior and President. Out of respect, I would like to give up another freedom or two.
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-31-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    My enthusiasm is unbridled! I have a very warm and fuzzy feeling! Bless our savior and President. Out of respect, I would like to give up another freedom or two.
    Unbridled , chuckle.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unemployment claims , up.

The Bears are going to get slaughtered today it appears.

Employment revisions higher, PMI surging in the USA and China, people rolling out of treasuries and bonds.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post

Employment revisions higher, PMI surging in the USA and China, people rolling out of treasuries and bonds.
    When people start saying this, it looks like by the end of the year, something really bad is going to happen economically.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post

Not right. Treasuries and bonds are rallying today along with stocks. Something is going to have to give in the next couple of weeks. The market has now rallied in the face of a bad jobs report and negative gdp. Not to mention, the market rallied through all the fiscal cliff drama.

Unemployment claims , up.
    More people starting to enter the work force again-
    http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2013/...+(Top+Stories)
    Why? First of all, there are more people entering the workforce than there were a year ago. About 1.6 million people entered the workforce. That's a good thing. More people are optimistic they will find work. But with more people looking, it's harder for the unemployment rate to fall further unless people actually get hired.

I've admitted on several occasions that I think trying to pick values for commodities is a fool's game. You seem to have skipped over several of my equity calls, though, and most importantly, failed to put your own thoughts out there. It's easy to criticize; try putting your own neck on the line.
    I have always favored PMs.

You keep pushing the stock market.

We are finally up to 14,000 on the DOW. Last time that happen was in 2007, right?

Gold as an example, was around 700 then.

So the DOW should be over 30,000 to match gold's performance.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Oil, as an example, was $90 a barrel then and it is $95 now. That means that the Dow should be 14,800 to match oil's performance.

(meaningless, I know).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-01-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Oil, as an example, was $90 a barrel then and it is $95 now. That means that the Dow should be 14,800 to match oil's performance.

(meaningless, I know).
    Oil is a PM now, thanks Zippy!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

(meaningless, I know).
    Yeah , but Zip , oil is traded on the world market , the reason it is no higher is because of the sluggish economies , I expect no improvement in the economies, but if they did improve , there would be much more demand for oil and it would be North of $110, easily . Metals resort to being where people try to preserve something when they understand the currencies may fail .The currencies are backed, only by blind faith.Faith is dwindling . Oil @ $90 or oil @100 may even be proof of failed economies at this stage of the game .All just my guesses.People do not need gasoline if they do not have to drive to work. That $#@! is not going to get better , my opinion.

Y'all are a hoot.

Here's a more realistic discussion going on if anyone cares to add to it. http://usawatchdog.com/may-2013-end-...ams/#more-9891

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Y'all are a hoot.

Here's a more realistic discussion going on if anyone cares to add to it. http://usawatchdog.com/may-2013-end-...ams/#more-9891
    I think Williams is correct.

getting close ...

Yep. We have to be realistic with variables. Musical chairs won't work. At least outside of political brainwashing.

Yep John Williams is the only guy I trust listening to. He is similar to ron that he knows its impossible to give a date but he has a time period from looking at the data. He's not really trying to tell others he knows in fact either just that he has the real numbers and he thinks mathematically were going the wrong way. You can't really argue with that or say he's trying to scare you

It's funny too because at the moment a lot of illegals have and are leaving we hear about immigration reform too

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the Williams link:
    Williams adamantly continues to predict hyperinflation to the U.S. dollar by the end of 2014. Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with John Williams of Shadowstats.com.
    50% (or higher) monthly inflation by the end of next year, eh?

Yeah , but Zip , oil is traded on the world market , the reason it is no higher is because of the sluggish economies , I expect no improvement in the economies, but if they did improve , there would be much more demand for oil and it would be North of $110, easily . Metals resort to being where people try to preserve something when they understand the currencies may fail .The currencies are backed, only by blind faith.Faith is dwindling . Oil @ $90 or oil @100 may even be proof of failed economies at this stage of the game .All just my guesses.People do not need gasoline if they do not have to drive to work. That $#@! is not going to get better , my opinion.
    Gold is also traded in a global market. Has industrial uses for gold soared to drive the price up or is the price higher because people simply want to hold more of it- to "speculate" on it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast