Thread: The Federal Reserve Turns 100

The Federal Reserve Turns 100

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well isn't that wonderful. First I find out my taxes went up like 200 bucks a month, then I get a thing in the mail telling me my health care is going up. So i'm like 'maybe Liberty forest will cheer me up. And this is the 1st thread I see.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Dec. 23 was the 100 year birthday...

Kind if a big deal, surprised I heard nothing about this until now.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    Dec. 23 was the 100 year birthday...

Kind if a big deal, surprised I heard nothing about this until now.
    Like Carehn said, its pretty depressing. Who wants to think about an entire century of federal reserve pillaging? But hey, what better time to bring up the money masters than their 100th birthday.

On a side note, my great grandma is celebrating her 100th birthday in a month. She has lived a full 100 years under the fed. Just imagine that.

100 years too long for the fed res.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post

On a side note, my great grandma is celebrating her 100th birthday in a month. She has lived a full 100 years under the fed. Just imagine that.

Hopefully she will outlive the Fed.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

100 years of ripping off people

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.