Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CSPAN Live right now (link) Feinstein announcing firearms ban legislation...!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cliffs notes for the gainfully employed?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

It's amazing listening to them bray about doing this "for the children." Very sad; very sad that such dangerous people hold such great power in this country. I think Sen. Feinstein said that since the ban was lifted in 2004, 350 people have perished from "assault rifles" in the USA? That few???? We're going to infringe on the rights of 300 million people for that? I know it's insensitive, but based on the raw numbers, this has NOTHING to do with public safety, and everything to do with a power grab.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    It's amazing listening to them bray about doing this "for the children." Very sad; very sad that such dangerous people hold such great power in this country. I think Sen. Feinstein said that since the ban was lifted in 2004, 350 people have perished from "assault rifles" in the USA? That few???? We're going to infringe on the rights of 300 million people for that? I know it's insensitive, but based on the raw numbers, this has NOTHING to do with public safety, and everything to do with a power grab.
    I don't consider that being insensitive at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Cliffs notes for the gainfully employed?
    For the children. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Schumer saying that the original assault ban did much to curb crime. No studies have shown this. Schumer saying they don't want to take away your hunting rifles. Stating Heller decision allows limitations on Bill of Rights.

ETA: The police are OUTGUNNED! lololol
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-24-2013 at 10:41 AM.

I just called my congresscritter and told him that I will work against him if he supports gun control.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    I agree with phill4paul about this not being insensitive. It shouldn't surprise though when you consider how many people have actually died due to terrorism and yet we are now blessed with TSA and DHS. To all those keeping this thread updated, much appreciated since I am having trouble streaming video for some reason.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

WTF? Hundreds of thousands Americans would be alive today had this ban been in effect. Did I just hear that right?

I can't wait to get the transcript from this and destroy their emotional pleas with FACT.

WHOW! - What a $#@!ing MORON!!!! I missed at least the first 20 min. But Mr. Richard Blumenthal (Blue MENTAL???) WHAT A $#@!ING IDIOT!!!! If the officer behind him took her oath seriously....

... and domestic...

-t

25 or so lived on the same street...

Umm, I think only 20 were killed or wounded? WTF????

WOW! - What a coincidence - all the dids that got killed liver on the same street.... RRRRIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Murphy - another TOTAL IDIOT!!!!

-t

If he didn't have access to his moms weapons and her car keys...

-t

Sen. Murphy talking up a 2/3 reduction in crime because of the first assault ban. If you say something loud enough and often enough......

Newtown, Newtown, Newtown.

OMG! "IT'A" up.... VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-t

Anyone notice all the kisses... The traitor kisses....

-t

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is making me physically sick - so much BS!!!!!

-T

There is absolutely no mention of facts and statistics. Everything is an appeal to emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    WTF? Hundreds of thousands Americans would be alive today had this ban been in effect. Did I just hear that right?

I can't wait to get the transcript from this and destroy their emotional pleas with FACT.

They don't care about fact. Again, this is a power grab.

The fact is that if they were going about this legitimately, they'd be making noise about repealing the 2nd Amendment. I would not support that, but at least that would be honest.

Anyone see all the pictures of all the evil guns?? You'd think I could walk down to walmart and pick up freight containers of ak47s

This is so disgusting.

So an evil person killed a bunch of children, and an evil person killed his family, and now i'm being punished. MAKES LIBERAL SENSE.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

AS SOON AT THIS ENDS - GET ON C-SPAN AND PUT THEM ON SPEED DIAL!!!!!!!!

HIT TWITTER!

THIS IS BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-t

OH $#@! - "it's" up... introducing a gun grabber...

-t

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Semi-Automatic weapons = WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!

"Weapons of mass destruction are destroying our neighborhoods...."

Intellect does not equate to power, sadly.

George III tried it.
    Santa Anna tried it.
    Now, you want to try it?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Every day 50 children are shot (w/ assault weapons? - if so TOTAL BS!)
    8 die
    5 are murdered....

soooo 3 of the 8 off themselves with an AK or AR? WTF???

-t

So pretty much if you've ever walked down the ammo isle at walmart you are now a terroist.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Anyone see all the pictures of all the evil guns?? You'd think I could walk down to walmart and pick up freight containers of ak47s
    If you were the Sinaloa cartel, you could.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast