Thread: Afghanistan War - 38 Yr Old from Plainwell, MI is 3rd Casualty in '13

Default Afghanistan War - 38 Yr Old from Plainwell, MI is 3rd Casualty in '13

A U.S. Army sergeant from Plainwell died Sunday from injuries he suffered last month when his unit was attacked in Kabul, Afghanistan, the Department of Defense has confirmed.

Sgt. Mark H. Schoonhoven, 38, was wounded Dec. 15 when his unit was attacked by enemy forces armed with an improvised explosive device, according to a news release issued Wednesday.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...oven_of_p.html

Its been 10 hours since DoD released the news and still no national media news organization has reported on it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They don't usually make a big fuss about the war. They prefer us not to think about it at all, really.
    .[QUOTE]"Every great new thought was opposed. Every great new invention was denounced. The first motor was considered foolish. The airplane was considered impossible. The power loom was considered vicious. Anesthesia was considered sinful. But the men of unborrowed vision went ahead. They fought, they suffered and they paid. But they won." - Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead[/QUOTE]

I blog at Red State Eclectic, and I tweet here,.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    They don't usually make a big fuss about the war. They prefer us not to think about it at all, really.
    Well to be honest, no one, including the liberty movement, has been making a big fuss about the war lately.

What war?

Rainbows-n-lollypops....

Life is grand, government is good...

Wheeee!

Guy was stationed at Carson here right next to where I go to school.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Hey the economey is doing well and Obamas inaugural celebration was swell. Hey soon we will be adding chicks to this list.......watch the media swoon
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Hey the economey is doing well and Obamas inaugural celebration was swell. Hey soon we will be adding chicks to this list.......watch the media swoon
    I know it's true 'cause I saw it on the TV....

And just because I haven't posted this in a while..

Afghanistan? ...when was the last time any Afghans tried to infringe on my rights?

Feinstein and Co was stateside last I heard. Apparently a broad was confused with abroad.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25

Liberty doesn't do fear. Period.